Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khosla03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I'm getting a feeling he is gonna play a Cupid btw mihika and romi...more than him I was looking at romi nmihika's interaction...
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunitas123

Yes indeed. This will make a good pairing, plus ab lawyer, police, all in the family! Yes, Param, Ashok, Shagun need to think twice before troubling Bhallas and IyersπŸ˜†. And I always thought Romi shud actually feel for Sarika and go back to her. He has married her in the temple etc. as well. Plus he cant have kids so why should Mihika go after him?

I guess Romi, Simmi, Rinki will all get employed by Raman. Appa may also switch over...πŸ˜†

So finally it seems there is someone who can rattle Shagun after all. If ACP is with Mihika, then Shagun may have to think twice before going after anyone in the Iyer family.πŸ˜›
Edited by MERARAI - 8 years ago
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nichuss thanks for the nice cap. This Jodi look good together. The guy is tall and good looking and he act well hope he stay longer not for the short period. Love the beginning of their fight.πŸ˜†
Nichuss thumbnail
Originally posted by: usaonly

Nichuss thanks for the nice cap. This Jodi look good together. The guy is tall and good looking and he act well hope he stay longer not for the short period. Love the beginning of their fight.πŸ˜†

i want him more than subbu
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was also impressed by how good their chemistry was when you consider the fact that it was the first time they appeared onscreen together. I'm a die-hard MiMi fan and was extremely disappointed when the CVs destroyed their chemistry and jodi but this Abhishek.. I could get used to his pairing with Mihika. I think after all the crap Mihika has been put through Abhishek is a good choice. He seems straightforward and obviously likes Mihika's attitude plus he also looks like a no-nonsense kind of guy. He'll keep her away from Ashok and Shagun's bullshit.
On a side note I never liked Romi with Mihika so I'm not too concerned with their interactions as a couple. As friends they're fine but as a couple I don't prefer them. Hope that Abhishek ends up with MIhika. She is deserving of love and especially now that she's back to the tigress she was so many episodes ago she needs a strong man to be by her side.
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
their first impression was gud , bt cannot decide on their being a permanent jodi so soon , want some good scenes first. bt loved mihika in her tigress avatarπŸ˜‰πŸ‘
afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lovely post..thanks for all the caps..just cant wait to see more of AbhIka