Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

KV approached to play lead role in Suryaputra Karna (Page 3)

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Avinash LOL ok I think KV would have rocked it! Anyways tfs . But I hope QH shuts in OctoberConfused whatever!  LOL

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

Prags,
I hope the PH is a consistent one. Not that I am complaining about 4Lions. But I have seen JA and Maha Rana Pratap...The MLs don't connect with me.

If Asoka is good, I hope they can do with the kid till KV is free. I know he'd rock too..Was imagining him in SRK's get up.LOL

We agreed on Avinash too.LOL Even I liked him in MB- Felt he was the best actor there.Clap He would have done well here in QH too.Wink (As part of a certain triangle.LOL)

I don't know much about PHs.LOLBut the KID is doing a marvelous job right now! Really! His eyes and expressions sometimes remind me of SRK of Koyla Embarrassed Amazing guy!
JA, I liked only initially, then I lost connect. Never watched MRP LOL The only mythological/historical show I have loved till now was Chandragupta. It was amazing, and I cursed when it went off air! I was so upset! Cry

Oh! I have already started imagining KV as Ashoka in it, from quite earlier actually, I so want him to play that. I imagine him when that BG plays behind that kid LOLLOL KV would rock it man! He has got those eyes!

Yes! About the Avinash part in playing a certain triangle too LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-RaingoddessIntuitive...Tanu...chicksoup

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zeeshan7

Sources say that for their upcoming show Suryaputra Karna, the makers have approached three actors " Karanvir Bohra, Karan V Grover and Karan Tacker to play the title role. Bohra who is currently seen in Qubool Hai confirmed that he has been wanting to do a mythological serial, and was keen to play Karna."However, my show Qubool Hai is going strong and the current track is such that the ratings will go up. Initially, I had thought it will end by six months but since it is doing well, we will be continuing. Karna is an interesting character, he is not the ideal king but has a brooding and captivating quality to him, which is why he interests me," he says. Grover too confirmed that he had been approached for the role but hasn't taken a call onit yet. Besides the three Karans, another actor who is a strong contender for the role is Avinash Rekhi (Sultan of Madhubala) and chances are he will be roped in.
Source: DNA

bold @  gul dont drag  qh 3  becoz  then u will delay sahil reunion  put wierd tarcks  play with fake couples  and emotions of fans?

better is  give  sahil ending  happy ending   in 3-4 months  dont darg  sahil story  finish it 

an u can continue with your  seher    LOL   

i really wish he palys  mythological character  karan  was   a grey character  not really  a king  but megestic  not even arjun could have killed him   without manupulationLOL

but i wanted  kvb to play  ashoka   taht is even more grand and majentic  role  and kvb has all  acting skills  

i want  gul listen finish sahil happy story   so kvb can play ashoka  or karan?
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 5:56am | IP Logged
avinesh ShockedLOL
micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Femme_Jahil

Arey please don't drag the show! End it with SaHil. Want to see KV in other shows where he gets proper respect and appreciation from fans.

OR continue the show with Zeher...I mean Seher. Tongue Thora toh taaras khao apne babysitters pe. Cry

Unke ek jahaaz ko toh kinaare pahuchne do. Saare ke saare doob gaye hai abhi tak. Tsk tsk. Cry

LOLLOL
Which karantikaari u were in pichla janam WinkTongueROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JShukla...Tanu...IntuitiveKhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Avinesh seems more fit for Ashoka due to the eyes and looks though. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyIntuitiveflora212

innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 6:06am | IP Logged

Arey please don't drag the show! End it with SaHil. Want to see KV in other shows where he gets proper respect and appreciation from fans.

OR continue the show with Zeher...I mean Seher. Tongue Thora toh taaras khao apne babysitters pe. Cry

Unke ek jahaaz ko toh kinaare pahuchne do. Saare ke saare doob gaye hai abhi tak. Tsk tsk. Cry

exactly my words LOL  so  correct  give sahil happy ending in 2-3 months  and let free kvb for   mythological shows  be it karan  or ashokaLOL

let zeher  meet shayer  and  continue  what u want  to show  gul  we dont careLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyIntuitive

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by micshy

LOLLOL
Which karantikaari u were in pichla janam WinkTongueROFL

No, she is currently a part-time krantikari. Don't know about past life, but she is definitely one now.Clap

Edited by KhatamKahani - 15 May 2015 at 6:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

micshy...Tanu...Intuitive

Go to top