Diya Aur Baati Hum

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

~~SPOILERS/ARTICLES ONLY~~ 18th look of Deepika Pg 137 ~~ (Page 71)

pasurYa IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 16 July 2015 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Tfs sonali

ayishas IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 16 July 2015 at 4:30am | IP Logged
wow! increased!! thanks for sharing sonali!!
deejagi IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 July 2015 at 4:31am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing guys
Jyothi.N IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 July 2015 at 4:38am | IP Logged
SPOILER ALERT: Diya Aur Baati Hum's Sandhya Is Safe And Alive! [SEE PHOTOS]

Sandhya - Bomb Blast
A distracted Sandhya makes sure her family is safe first before continuing her mission. Sandhya gets in trouble and ends up left behind in the train that gets blown away.

Ved Asking For His Mother
 Ve diwll be seen asking for his mother who was supposed to reach home after her duty. Sooraj will have no answer for him.

Zhakir searches for Sandhya in the river into which they were supposed to jump from the train. He fails to find her or the body.

Rathi Family
 The Rathi family awaiting Sandhya's return get shocked to see Zakhir bring a coffin into the house.

Sooraj In Shock
Sooraj will be seen shocked to his place when the coffin is placed inside the house with Sandhya's photo on it.

Rathi Family
 The Rathi family get the shock of their life when the police place the coffin inside their house with Sandhya's photo on it. They refuse to accept it is her body.

Sooraj Realises
  Realisation dawns on Sooraj when the coffin is placed in his house. he realises that his wife, Sandhya is dead.

Bhabho Stunned
 Bhabho too is stunned to see the coffin. Bhabhasa refuses to accept it is Sandhya and tries to confirm. Zakhir requests him to not see the body as it is completely charred.

Sandhya's Promise
Bhabho thinks of the promise she asked Sandhya to make for her. Sandhya would have promised that she put her family before her duty.

Sooraj Feels Empty
 Sooraj feels empty and unable to respond to what is happening around him. While his son is holding him and crying, he fails to respond.

Sooraj And Sandhya
Sooraj thinks about the time when he would have told Sandhya that she completes him and without her his life has no value.

Ved Inconsolable
Ved will be seen inconsolable seeing the coffin and the things being said around him. Sooraj fails to respond to him.

Sandhya Alive
The latest preview shows that Sandhya is alive and safe. She will be shown cleansing herself from the remains of the blast.

Edited by Jyothi.N - 17 July 2015 at 4:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pasurYa IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 July 2015 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Tfs jo
But wat s this ?? Confused
thala IF-Addictz

Posted: 17 July 2015 at 4:53am | IP Logged
tfs jo 
this has provoked my curiosity further 
Jyothi.N IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 July 2015 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Diya Aur Baati Hum: Sandhya's death will remind you of Mihir Virani's death in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi!
Fri, July 17, 2015 6:03pm IST by kiran kaur

I've been a regular with the show and seen some good plots, some average plots and some terribly bad plots. But never have I ever seen an episode more touching than last night's
I have often called out shows with lame story lines and characters who are outrageously annoying. In fact a lot of us have. But seldom do we come across good stuff about our daily soaps that are not PR plugs. Simply because the makers of these shows don't ever give us content that is worth appreciating. But yesterday was different...

Sandhya died yesterday! Despite the fact that I knew this was going to happen on Diya Aur Baati Hum and that Sandhya (Deepika Singh) is not really dead, I was heart-broken by the sheer brilliance of the way the episode was shot and presented. It took me back to the Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi days when Mihir (Amar Upadhyay) died. the only time when I actually cried for a death on TV and it happened yesterday for the second time...

The episode started with Bhabho (Neelu Waghela) spotting Sandhya in the other coach and looks on in utter astonishment at her until the train enters the tunnel and Sandhya is lost into the darkness forever. The way the sequence was shot was so mind-blowing that I had goosebumps all over. There is no doubt that Neelu Waghela is a great actress, but I have new-found respect for her after last night's episode. Hats off to the lady.

And then there was Sooraj (Anas Rashid)! For the first time ever, I could sympathise with Sooraj and understand his dilemma - to take Bhabho's word and panic about Sandhya's absence or to be strong and pretend nothing was wrong for his son. I was almost in tears when Sooraj had tears glittering in his eyes all night but he did not let them fall. Anas' performance was so good that I totally related to his character.

While I'm talking about excellent performances, I better not skip out on the kids. I've mentioned earlier that the kids on the show are very good actors but my belief was reaffirmed yesterday when I just about burst into tears when Ved prayed to God to send his mom back.

At the end, Zakir brings Sandhya's body home and everyone breaks down. It was unbelievable that all characters whom I found annoying, acted so well that it is impossible to not feel their pain.

SPOILER: Sandhya, as we know is alive and hidden somewhere. She's finally going to be a part of the terrorist group to get to the core of the group. She knows they are a big threat to the country and have something planned. She's now out to find out what their plan is. Sandhya will now be living as Sagarika in the village where the Garjana Sangathan 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pasurYa IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 July 2015 at 8:33am | IP Logged
tfs jo

Go to top