Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Sonali_11

Manjari is himanshu's mom

Lol sonali .. I asked wat u told abt sandy nd manjari as I couldn't understand that..

Now I understood .. ðŸ˜†
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sonali_11

Manjari is himanshu's mom

🤣
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I meant , Manjari and Sandy were doing some work in the jungle ( picking up something in their baskets) 
That is where sandy sees suraj ðŸ˜†
Sonali_11 thumbnail

Tuesday UK ratings

Star Plus' hit show Yeh Hai Mohabbatein' returned to the top of the UK ratings chart last night, according to exclusive data obtained by BizAsia.

The show, which airs at 19:30 pulled in 97,400 viewers - peaking at 124,300 viewers, followed by Mere Angne Mein' at 17:30 with 90,400 viewers and Diya Aur Baati Hum' at 21:00 with 50,300 viewers.

Edited by Sonali_11 - 8 years ago
dabh9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shefali Sharma, the new face on the long-running Diya aur Baati Hum talks about her new innings, family and much more.
How did Diya aur Baati Hum happen?
The show has been on the back of my mind for a really long time. And then the casting director called me for the show and gave me a brief outline about the character. I was a little apprehensive since I had just played a lead role and this one was a parallel lead. Then Kanika Maheshwari's husband Ankur, who was my co-star on my previous show spoke to me and told me how this role is completely positive and how is here to stay. That's when I decided to take it up.

Tell us about the role.

My character Laalima is very strong. She is extremely positive and has a calm approach to every problem that comes her way. It's very similar to the roles I've played earlier.

How has life changed after marriage?

Honestly, I don't feel the change that people otherwise speak about. I am the youngest in the family and everyone " right from my parents-in-law to my husband's siblings pamper me rotten. They're extremely open to my shooting schedule and really enjoy watching me on screen. If I get a little late at shoot, one of them will call me saying, "Please come back home, we're getting bored without you." I am lucky to have them as family.

Coming from a small town in Punjab, how has being a celebrity changed life?
I think it's the recognition you get once you become an actor. Even though I was a part of beauty pageants back in Punjab, only the people there who saw my hoardings knew me. But now after my being on TV, more and more people know me and this feels really nice. Apart from that there hasn't been much change. Personally, I had to shift base to Mumbai so going back to Amritsar became less frequent. And the fact that my father is now recognised as "Shefali's father" makes him and me smile from ear to ear.

How did you feel about your previous show ending abruptly?

I wasn't too happy about it but there's nothing much that could be done then. I'm sure everything happens for a reason. I really do miss co-stars, the crew and all the fun we had. It was one big mad family. It continues to be one of my most memorable experiences till date.

Edited by dabh9 - 8 years ago
thala thumbnail
shefail married the director ( or producer) of baani
her MIL prepares lunch and packs everything for her 
once came across a seg 
shefali smile is cute
good to know she is positive 
 it would be better if she distances herself from suraj

tfs sp 
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Fri UK ratings 
On Star Plus, the most watched show was Mere Angne Mein' at 17:30 with 70,100 viewers, followed by Saathiya' at 19:00 with 66,900 viewers and Diya Aur Baati Hum' at 21:00 with 64,200 viewers. 
Jyothi.N thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sooraj and Lalima reach the temple to marry each other. Sandhya looks at them from far and let the marriage happen. She didn't go and stop the wedding informing them that she is alive, as she has duty towards the nation. Lalima is happy about her marriage. Bhabho feels Sandhya didn't do right by ditching Sooraj and she swears not to forgive her. Sandhya does not come to meet her family and sees Sooraj proceeding in the temple for the marriage with Lalima. She returns back to Garjana village to continue her mission. sandhya prays to Lord to stop this marriage, and gets thinking whether Sooraj will marry Lalima and forget her.

The viewers will definitely wish to see Sooraj's marriage stopped.
Edited by Jyothi.N - 8 years ago
thala thumbnail
thanks for the last line jo
its official now
diya baati cant see you guyz seperate
Sonali_11 thumbnail

Sat UK ratings

Star Plus' popular show Veera' ended its run on top in UK ratings on Saturday night, according to exclusive data obtained by BizAsia.

The final episode, which was broadcast at 17:00 was watched by 98,600 viewers - peaking at 132,200 viewers, followed by Mere Angne Mein' at 17:30 with 75,300 viewers and Diya Aur Baati Hum' at 21:00 with 51,200 viewers.

Edited by Sonali_11 - 8 years ago