Diya Aur Baati Hum

~~SPOILERS/ARTICLES ONLY~~ 18th look of Deepika Pg 137 ~~ - Page 77

AG_DABH thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
tfs, zona! 
I can't say I like Sooraj lifts LM, but the fakt, he proves to be in his senses is not too bad. Hope all this calms a bit my irritation for her

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am happy though I too dont like him lifting her as he will not believe her as sandy nd move away frm her .. so tat mandir scene will bring the truth abt sandy...
Hope LM go out of his life soon... 
Jyothi.N thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
TB Article

Lalima wins in taking out Suraj from the pain; Suraj Sandhya to reunite!

A much awaited track to follow soon on Star Plus' popular show Diya Aur Baati Hum...

Monday, September 14, 2015 | 4:32:51 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)
 0 Comments | 3 Views | Copyright: India-Forums.com/TellyBuzz

Shashi Sumeet Mittal's popular show Diya Aur Baati Hum (Star Plus) soon to bring forth its much awaited track

According to the ongoing tracks of the show, Lalima (Shefali Sharma) has three days to get Suraj (Anas Rashid) out of the pain. Lalima is trying out different ways to get Suraj back to leading a normal life and for this, she recently donned the look of Sandhya (Deepika Singh). Now very soon the viewers will get to see Suraj coming out of the pain and leading a normal life once again.

Our source informs us, "In the upcoming tracks of the show, Lalima will help Suraj to overcome his fear of fire and for that Lalima will put her Pallu on fire and cross by Suraj. Suraj again gets a shock and he faints after seeing the fire. According to her plan, Lalima will put a hut on fire and will scream for Suraj to save her and seeing Lalima in trouble, Suraj finally wakes up and saves her from fire. Eventually both of them are taken to the hospital and after his treatment, when Suraj opens his eyes, he is back to normal. Happiness is back in Rathi family to have their old Suraj back in their lives."

"After Suraj is back to leading a normal life, he will begin his search for Sandhya who is currently facing a lot of trouble during her mission. Now, very soon Suraj and Sandhya will reunite again and Suraj will be helping to rescue Sandhya during her mission," adds our source.

Seems happiness on the way on Diya Aur Baati Hum!

Edited by Jyothi.N - 8 years ago
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks all for sharing the various spoilers. My head is swirling at the moment. So end of the day Suraj has become normal and will help Sandya in her mission. So Sandya will be welcomed back to her home as she will come along with Suraj.
jsingh12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deejagi

thanks all for sharing the various spoilers. My head is swirling at the moment. So end of the day Suraj has become normal and will help Sandya in her mission. So Sandya will be welcomed back to her home as she will come along with Suraj.

I'm in same situation πŸ˜† No she won't be welcomed with a garland. BB will still hate her for putting family into depression only Suraj and kids will be on her side. 

I pity Sandy cvs just washed all her dedication, passion to serve her country by her fake death sequence. No one is noticing all the pain and hardships she went through there because she is wrong in faking her death. True faking death is wrong and maybe cvs won't give any justification also but she didn't go for a luxury trip and serving country is higher than anything. CVs showed everything in wrong light. 

I understand at the end of the day LM is great and Sandy is waste. Thank you CVs got it.
Edited by jsingh12 - 8 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Whatever so now what. If Sandhya comes Bhabo will welcome her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. She will say Lalima was the one who was there with her son when he needed someone most. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

That's what CVs are going to do right. Start from A,B,C. More torture for Sandhya because she has to prove herself an ideal beendini once again to BhaboπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

See anyway the message is gone. A working woman cannot family and work. Only illiterate, uneducated woman who in the name of sanskaar can go to a strange man's bed room are the ones who can be ideal DILs, wife's, mother's etc.. RIP DABH. 🀒

And going to a man's room, taking and wearing his dead's wife's accessories, behaving like his dead wife is called love. 🀒

Because Sandhya is doing fake engagement and dances Lalima can do it doesn't justify it. I am not at all in favour of Sandhya doing all this. Yes it is national security. But do CVs have the guts to show Sandhya going all the way in honey trap. Apart from the dancing can she do a fake marriage and a fake SR also because national security demands that. Don't tell me when you go for honey trap you go with the intention that you will remain pure. If she can do this much for national security everything can be justified for national security right. To be frank everything cannot be if she wants to come back to normal life. That's why life of spies are all real difficult. It is really really difficult for them to live a normal life because they always have double identity.
So this national security business faking death is not something I support and neither do I support Lalima's act. Both are not sanskaari acts for me.
Edited by shruthiravi - 8 years ago
maaneet-2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
We all understood Cvs🀒😑. for all men who not yet married, be careful don't get marry with working women, especially an IPS officer, she will never be a good wife and a good mother ever. only her life's in danger and she can die any time. any strange woman can enter strange man room in night and cure him without any shame, Thank you cvs and SSP for this great messages.πŸ‘πŸ€’πŸ˜‘πŸ₯Ί..   Tfs All. 
shruthiravi thumbnail
@maneet I agree to you. It's the worst regressive message CVs can give. Also the message that an IPS officer has to do such missions where they fake engagements and all is a real insult to the profession. Not IPS officers are send to such missions.
Also on most occasions for honey trap the police department will have trained women who can do the job and give the info. They don't usually send normal officers for the job.

CVs would have done better if they have read some English spy thrillers and have some basic info on the working of agencies like RAW, IB etc..

But here we are dealing with dumb heads who doesn't even know the importance of UPSC Civil service examination, show a BCT win by hook or crook, treats police department as RPs back yard and more...
jsingh12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@shruthiravi, @maaneet Agree. This is the most regressive message they are dishing out. An IPS officer can't manage home and work πŸ€’ such an insult to all the lady officers who all are excelling in everything they do. 
Yeah cvs doesn't know ABC of IPS profession. I won't be surprised if now whole of RP land in garjana jungle to save Sandy as she is captivated now πŸ˜†πŸ˜† cvs can't think beyond RP so no surprises πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shruthiravi thumbnail
@jsingh we should still call this inspirational😑.