Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Agree wit u all 👍🏼
Sudden transformation from an halwaii to 7 star restaurant s d main problem. .
Like shweta said if he had become a chef nd later if he had planned to open a hotel after earning fame nd money would have been acceptable...

pasurYa thumbnail
Btw.. shweta .. welcome to DABHily 🤗
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: thala

shweta once you join the family no need to be nervous 🤗

why to try something new when he is best in his own profession
it can also show ved that no profession is good or bad
after giving all sort of lectures they finally ended up with  what ved said
he can gradually  do it
opening chain of restuarants and then the big hotel
i still dont know from where cvs got this kabaddi idea 
what happened to that cookery show lol 
omg cvs you have mastered in bloopers 

Suraj don't wish to do any halwai work henceforth. He will be a owner not a chef or cook or whatever you may call. So no cookery show, no cookery competitions etc. he will anything and everything apart from cooking as his son is ashamed of his cooking. 
shwetanams thumbnail
thank u all for the warm welcome ! as said earlier i started DABH with training track ! i like sandhya sooraj and zakir ! all three are my favourite character from the show
but i m bit partial towards sandhya and zakir as i like them more ! the friendship between the two is amazing

as far as present track is concerned i m looking forward to  see sandhya and zakir back in action both the actors do terrific stunt kudos deepika and neil !

i have one question what is siggie ?
maaneet-2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome in our forum shwetha 🤗
Rosy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Diya Aur Baati Hum: Conspiracy Against Suraj; Will Sandhya Beendani's Love Make Him Win?

Ever since Suraj has expressed his passion and determination to win kabaddi competition, Sandhya has made every effort to train her husband so that he can reach closer to his dream.

After hard core practice of many days, Suraj is going to face the first round of kabaddi competition in upcoming episodes. The first barrier to Suraj's dream is not easy though. Every participant is blind folded and supposed to reach their target by listening to the sound of bell

http://focusnews.com/entertainment/diya-aur-baati-hum-conspiracy-against-suraj-sa-will-sandhya-beendanis-love-make-him-win/40381/

zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi shweta ...welcome to dabhily...🤗

zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetanams

thank u all for the warm welcome ! as said earlier i started DABH with training track ! i like sandhya sooraj and zakir ! all three are my favourite character from the show

but i m bit partial towards sandhya and zakir as i like them more ! the friendship between the two is amazing

as far as present track is concerned i m looking forward to  see sandhya and zakir back in action both the actors do terrific stunt kudos deepika and neil !

i have one question what is siggie ?

@bold:edited photos made by fans...check surYA thread u'll find Alot of them..
Jyothi.N thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Diya Aur Baati Hum: The BIG revelation will leave Sooraj, and you, in shock

The show is yet to bring the biggest twist in its kabaddi track...
So far on Diya Aur Baati Hum we saw that Sooraj (Anas Rashid) has managed to clear the test and enter the final team who will be playing the kabaddi match. Later when everybody is about to have their meal, Sooraj realises that someone has messed up with the food and asks everyone to not eat it. In fact a few who had already eaten even fall sick.
The upcoming episode will see Aditi (Ridhi Dogra) trying to figure out who the culprit is. She informs everyone that she's about to see the CC TV footage to find out. Right then, coach Mahendra (Rituraj Singh) calls out saying that he has found the culprit.
While in tonight's episode we'll see how the culprit will be punished, this is not the end of troubles for Sooraj. The lead as he is, the man excels in the training program and is made the captain of the team. Obviously, there are those who are jealous and start playing dirty. We are going to witness a lot of team politics in the coming few episodes and also a lot of mishap with the players.
Given that Prem is the cunning one who entered the game by cheating, we first thought, he is behind all the mishaps to get Sooraj  trouble, but the truth is far from this. The biggest traitor of the team and the game is none other than their coach, Mahendra. Oh yes! He was the one who mixed something into their food as well.
While he's pretending all along that he's dedicatedly training the players, he's in fact only trying to make the player incapable of performing well and spying for the opposing team.
Wonder how Sooraj, who has been working night and day to win this match, will react to this news? Will he win despite the deceit or will he have to let go of his dream of opening a grand hotel? Stay tuned to get more updates on the show, right here on BollywoodLife.
Edited by Jyothi.N - 8 years ago
pasurYa thumbnail
OMG OMG.. MS s the culprit 😲😲
looks interesting ... let's see 
tfs jo