India-Forums

Satrangi Sasural
Satrangi Sasural

Epi highpoints + Costume feedback to Zee

kautilya04 IF-Dazzler
kautilya04
kautilya04

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
The breakfast scene in yesterday's episode with Aarushi and all the moms was really sweet. Aarushi-Vihaan scene was tiny but it was adorable Embarrassed and Vihaan-Minnie scene was also v good - lighthearted yet inspiring.  Don't want Minnie to join Vatsala at any cost :| but I hope she takes his advice and starts a gym or goes to run marathons or does anything to keep herself occupied so that she stops poisoning Priyanka's mind :/  LOL She seemed quite mild at the breakfast table, so I felt there is hope, and then she goes and tries to instigate Vihaan too Stern Smile LOL Iss maa ka kuch nahi ho sakta LOL And the way she raised the topic of Aarushi bossing over him in office... I think we're going to see some misunderstandings between Arhaan :/  And in the previous episode, did anyone else find it a little ominous when Vihaan was talking about that tattoo Shocked the way he said it will always be with him zindagi bhar and it is his pehchaan or something of that kind... it was a little alarming Ouch 

On another topic, I've recently learnt that it is the channel that decides the costumes and look of the characters, so if we want a change in Arhaan's outfits, we have to tell Zee. And it will be best if we convey our feedback via private messages on Twitter and FB. I've already sent them some messages on Twitter, asking them to give nicer and classier outfits to both Aarushi and Vihaan Approve Hope all the members on FB and Twitter will also send messages Embarrassed It is the only way we can convince them to pay some attention to this issue :/  

Edited by kautilya04 - 14 May 2015 at 10:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bindiya-95Renu111

LoveSidney15 Senior Member
LoveSidney15
LoveSidney15

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Hi5!!! In yesterday's epi both the breakfast scene & vihaan-mini work-out scene were awesome! :) and yes for the 1st time mini didn't taunt aarushi much...she was smiling & thinking and plzzz I don't want her to join Vatsala :|

bindiya-95kautilya04

LoveSidney15 Senior Member
LoveSidney15
LoveSidney15

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Infact I was thinking in your track only...maybe now she can open her own gym or a Yoga & Meditation Centre :) that will be nice :D and wait...what about girish??? Who were those goons!?? :O Something is very wrong!!! Definitely wrong!!!! :|

bindiya-95kautilya04

Renu111 IF-Rockerz
Renu111
Renu111

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Episode ke bare me toh pata nahi becoz i again miss that :( bt why channel descides the costumes it must be by the director or producers who descides becoz they know more about the characters ..bt ok will try to send messages on twitter ...bt private message how??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kautilya04

bindiya-95 Senior Member
bindiya-95
bindiya-95

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:37am | IP Logged
soo agree with you ranju ! today's episode was another wonderful one Smile
vihaan-aarushi scene was adorable as usual! Aarushi being such a cute wife leaving him notes! and its a good thing she's making him jog! poor boy spent so much of post married life worried about his SR we all never thought was going to happen LOL Now that it finally happened, he can go back to being one of Delhi's top businessman Wink
Minnie and priyanka, both in Vatsala?? with bechari Aarushi Stern Smile ??? hay bhagwan, hopefully this never happens and this woman becomes a gym trainer instead. 
But her scene with Vihaan was so cute, i liked it :) even though she was taunting him a little about Aarushi, it wasn't as rude as she normally sounds. 

And Ranju tattoo scene, hopefully that was just some dialogue cvs decided to throw in just for the scene! you're just like me, i always look for ArHaan separation signs too, need to mentally prepare myself for them Sleepy i hope its just us being paranoid though Unhappy

and what!!! Shocked the channel chooses costumes!! why would zee tv want to do this to Aarushi D'oh
I watch Jamai Raja which is also on their channel, and Roshni is always dressed so nicely, her clothes are always so beautiful Shocked
Maybe its because Aarushi was from middle class background, so they give her these sarees as it goes with her character? :/ 
But now she is Vatsal bahu, i dont understand these people D'oh

kautilya04

bindiya-95 Senior Member
bindiya-95
bindiya-95

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveSidney15

Infact I was thinking in your track only...maybe now she can open her own gym or a Yoga & Meditation Centre :) that will be nice :D and wait...what about girish??? Who were those goons!?? :O Something is very wrong!!! Definitely wrong!!!! :|

arreyy i forgot about Girish LOL i have no idea but i remember one of the boys on the bike, the one driving, he is the one Girish used to be friends with. He was with him when he was at the park taking pics of women Dead
He was also there when Vihaan slapped him for taking pics of mini ma ! He was the one begging for second chance LOL

kautilya04

kautilya04 IF-Dazzler
kautilya04
kautilya04

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveSidney15

Hi5!!! In yesterday's epi both the breakfast scene & vihaan-mini work-out scene were awesome! :) and yes for the 1st time mini didn't taunt aarushi much...she was smiling & thinking and plzzz I don't want her to join Vatsala :|

Yup, yesterday's epi had a lot of good scenes :D Aarushi's scene with her family was also v nice :))

Girish ka toh main bhool hi gayi thi LOL that guy is definitely in some trouble, and as usual, Arhaan will have to clean up his mess D'oh
kautilya04 IF-Dazzler
kautilya04
kautilya04

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Renu111

Episode ke bare me toh pata nahi becoz i again miss that :( bt why channel descides the costumes it must be by the director or producers who descides becoz they know more about the characters ..bt ok will try to send messages on twitter ...bt private message how??

I was also surprised to find out that the channel decides all of this but that is how it is :/ pata nahi kya dushmani hain Arhaan se... itne young and beautiful leads ko hi itne bure costumes dete hain... everyone else is dressed well.. 

If you go to Zee's twitter page, you'll see a tab that says "message" on the left side. Just click on it and send your comments to them :) 

Renu111

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index