India-Forums

Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

Gappa Tappa Corner - 3 (Page 51)

anni80 Goldie
anni80
anni80

Posted: 28 June 2015 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Hey Neela we are more than happy to have u in the MaNan fan club...
Yesss the songs used for them look like actually made only for them... and for this credit goes to CVs for ultimate selection of songs...

As regards my case i started liking and listening to new songs only coz they are used for MaNan... i listen only these new songs...  otherwise i am totally crazy for old hindi and marathi songs...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906.Neela.

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 28 June 2015 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Churchgate station..local train brake failed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishkil88

vidya0906 Cool Viewbie
vidya0906
vidya0906

Posted: 28 June 2015 at 4:14am | IP Logged
So scary it is...imagine this happening on a week day NJ Shocked
one more pic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anni80

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 28 June 2015 at 5:33am | IP Logged
@Vidya mumbaikaranchi punyaai..it was a sunday
The motorman and 3 concerned people are suspended...the railway authorities claim it happened due to negligence and no technical fault... I hope the motormen don't go on strike now Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906dlipmishkil88

mishkil88 IF-Sizzlerz
mishkil88
mishkil88

Posted: 28 June 2015 at 8:01am | IP Logged
NJ hope better senses prevail & no strike or any inconv tomo which can cause havoc.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dlipNachiketj

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 28 June 2015 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dlip

So Mumbaikars better be prepared with their armors
            - Aane do. 
Amhi 'Mumbai chya local train-che (ani tyata-hi Dombivali-che) pravasi aahot. Aamhala 'shabdik ban laagat nait, dhakka-bukki janvat nahi 

Haaye mai waari jaaun aapke iss attitude pe Dilip da Thumbs Up!!  That's what keeps the Tom and Jerry waala love between the residents of the two cities Tongue

And now to my experience of Mumbai trains - but before I narrate, I feel the necessity of adding a disclaimer that none of my statements are meant to offend any Mumbaikar.   SO all the Mumbaikar friends Hug It's just how Punekars have perceptions that they are unwilling to change and I being one, this should not be any surprise. 

As a kid, the rare occasions that I went to Mumbai for any function, and we landed up commuting by trains, I invariably broke my sandals, or had a bump on my head with the unbelievable rush on the trains.  Once, someone managed to push me so hard that I fell bad and had my teeth pierced into my lips and I came back to Pune like a Hanumanti Unhappy.  Not to mention the unbearable smell of the fish baskets that the women selling masolis  carried Pinch.  And the humid weather used to be a killer in May.  I was so darn annoyed with the train travel that I vowed to marry anyone in this world BUT a Mumbaikar ApproveROFL.  YO Neela... that's what some of my cousins thought whose ambition was to marry a Mumbaikar because of their fascination for train travel and I thought they were just being Silly

And years later I actually landed up in rejecting a Mumbaikar...during the wedding of one of those cousins  Ouch!! Not because of the trains of course; because had I married this guy there was no reason for me to travel by train!! This guy  was a surgeon from Mumbai who was a friend of the groom; ab heart surgeon tha yaa nahi yaad nahi hai LOL.  He saw me in my cousin's wedding and the next day he turned up with my cousin and her hubby & in laws for the pooja at my Aunt's place.  And the next thing that happens is my mother and I get dragged to a corner in my Aunt's house (of course by my cousin and her hubby) and get told about the proposal Ermm  And bechara surgeon ...rejection leke wapas chala gaya.     Thank God my father was not like the Babaji of JYRG, otherwise I definitely would have forced the surgeon to become a Punekar Big smile.   

I don't recollect how handsome the surgeon was but  since the MaNan fever has not resided, I SO want to end this by remembering one of Nandu's dialogue  - I don't go back on my words, Nandini Murthy ne ek baari bol diya to bol diya Day Dreaming 

Edited by .Neela. - 28 June 2015 at 12:35pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906anni80veena0129dlip..Kimi..-Zoey-Nachiketj

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 28 June 2015 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Neela.

That's Once, someone managed to push me so hard that I fell bad and had my teeth pierced into my lips and I came back to Pune like a Hanumanti Unhappy.  Not to mention the unbearable smell of the fish baskets that the women selling masolis  carried Pinch

ROFLROFL @bold sorry but I cant stop laughing 

@red - Dead true and its not only me the typical Kobra(nonveg khanaraa Tonguebut my cousin inspite being a pakki CKP cries for the same...

Btw, I was gng to write no mention of KY2 in ur post today Wink and I deleted it and now I c, uve added that Ermm

Edited by Nachiketj - 28 June 2015 at 12:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906.Neela.anni80..Kimi..

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 28 June 2015 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nachiketj

Originally posted by .Neela.

That's Once, someone managed to push me so hard that I fell bad and had my teeth pierced into my lips and I came back to Pune like a Hanumanti Unhappy.  Not to mention the unbearable smell of the fish baskets that the women selling masolis  carried Pinch

ROFLROFL @bold sorry but I cant stop laughing 

@red - Dead true and its not only me the typical Kobra(nonveg khanaraa Tonguebut my cousin inspite being a pakki CKP cries for the same...
Btw, I was gng to write no mention of KY2 in ur post today Wink and I deleted it and now I c, uve added that Ermm

@pink Wink

Whilst you are awake at this hour Shocked, I cannot lose the chance of getting you hooked onto this serial Big smile

Watch the starting and after 6  mins where Nandu has said this dialogue, the pair is so cute Heart.  And I am sure you will be tempted to watch episode 66 & 67, the boldness in 67 is why I guess Parth is termed as Imran Hashmi of small screen.  

And Vidya is correct Mishkil, while Vidya Balan speaks through her eyes and her face is so expressive, Imran Hashmi is so stone faced and that's why I was so not happy with their pairing in that movie.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906anni80..Kimi..-Zoey-

Go to top