Zee Marathi

Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

Gappa Tappa Corner - 3 (Page 30)

spashta-wakta Goldie

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zoey-

I understand what you are saying Sonali!But you are using both balls and at the end both will break while we have to save one.
At the same time,I also got it that second ball is there to be efficiently used which I didn't do previously!
Slight correction: There's no need to *save* one ball. But you must know the value of X when the second ball breaks. Pooriya has the right approach.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anni80 Goldie

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 11:16am | IP Logged
wohhhoo... so many posts in one day... ClapClap
GTC ke achche din wapas aa gaye...

@SW... nice pictures... custard apples...yummy

How fortunate u r to watch live matches... and that too in olympics... that is surely a lifetime experience

@Vidya I was not knowing that Borg and I share the same birthdates... Wink thanks for the info...

and yess I am too a Fedrer fan... felt bad to see him loosing but was happy to see him watching finals...

I like the game of Djoko too... but Fedrer is class apart... just love to see his powerful backhand shots...

in prev generation I liked sampras and agassi... and of course Steffi... I am still a big fan of her...

after Steffi era I liked Henin's game... she was very talented but felt bad coz of her early retirement...

@Veena ... thats really good ... even I make my son watch the matches and he watches it with interest... 

.Neela. Goldie

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Hey Friends,
Today is Zoey's birthday.  PLease wish him on this thread

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Neela. Goldie

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Beautiful pictures!!

Vidya...what a greenery!! A rare sight in Pune these days.  My in-laws place looks same, except when we visit (July-Aug) it rains like crazy there and last year of the 5 days, I could get out of the house only one evening.  This year, no India trip for me Cry, at least not during the school vacation...if something comes up in our Mumbai office, will have to go. 

And SW, you made me really J and nostalgic Tongue with all those pictures.  I think the 1st one is koranti? We used to have sitaphal tree in my parent's garden, no more though Unhappy.  They had around 200 mangoes this year which they had to distribute to friends...breaks my heart to hear that. And beautiful madanbaan  flowers Thumbs Up Reminded me of my college days when I used to be called Sreedevi / Jayaprada LOL.  Only b'coz I used to invariably have a gajra on my long braid almost everyday...no where in looks Big smile; I know current generation girls may find this too weird, but my craze for flowers still hasn't gone down.  I definitely miss all of that here, but make up for it when I go back home.  

One of my most favorite - Sontakka - so fragrant and very delicate flower.  The yellow colored one in my in-laws place  Tongue

Coming to tennis -Hoping to catch up Wimbeldon soon!  We have john McEnroe tennis academy at 5 mins walk from our house ...sadly John Mc. does not come to coach there...only his trainees coach the students Disapprove

Veena, Good Luck to your son!! So cool!  

Chalo friends, talk to y'all over the weekend then!

mishkil88 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Dlip - i saw the promos of KKG yest. I don't think Ameya Wagh is there in it. Could not locate who is heroine. Subodh bhave & more prominently Rahul Deshpande are seen in that promo.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spashta-wakta Goldie

Posted: 11 June 2015 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Here are some fresh fragrant flowers from our garden:
MadanbAN forms two outer circles. Inside is a circle of Jui, with two flowers each of Jai & Mogra at opposite ends. In the center are three Anant flowers resting on a bed of Prajakta flowers.

MadanbAN surrounded by Jai, Jui & Mogra:

Prajakta flowers:

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mishkil88 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 June 2015 at 3:40am | IP Logged
SW: Marvelous pics...Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

veena0129 Goldie

Posted: 11 June 2015 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spashta-wakta

Originally posted by veena0129

Originally posted by anni80

have anybody watched French Open Final...
It was worth watching... they were just at par every game by game and point by point...

but loved how Wawrinka has played throughout the tournament... well played...

now looking forward to the Wimbeldon...

yes...annie...super exciting match...din't miss it for a minute..(during adds got upLOL)...
my younger one plays tennis...so cldn't have missed such a big and important matchSmile

Anni, Veena: I am a big tennis buff. Used to play for fun decades ago!
I have been fortunate to watch not 1 or 2 but *4* live matches of my favourite - Federer!
I have also watched 4 matches of Djoker. I have also watched Lendl, McEnroe, Navratilova
(my favourite woman player), Mandlikova, Sukova, Sabatini etc and also the Williams
sisters, Sharapova, Klijsters, Azarenka, Kerber, Nadal, Isner, Tsonga, Ferrer etc LIVE!

Watching Roger on the Center Court at Wimby during London Olympics 2012 was the
high point. 

Yes, I always want players with single-handed backhands to win. Mac, Lendl, Sampras,
Edberg, Fed, Wawrinka, Gasquet, Navratilova, Mandlikova, Henin - SHBH forever!
Great to see Stanimal win the other day. 60 winners on clay? Unreal!
SW...beautiful flowers and fruits in ur gardenBig smile...
and ur so lucky to have watched live tennis matches of legends...
in older lot i liked Boris Becker...Pete..Sampras..McEnroe...loved Steffi GrassBig smile
the present one...Fed..Djoko..Wawrinka etc...
my son too plays single handed and he has back hand strong too...Big smile...started playing ITF matches...lets hope he makes all his dreams come true..
lot of hard work...dedication and focus is required...Smile...
hats off to Wawrinka for the mental strength he carried throughout the matchClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top