India-Forums

Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

Gappa Tappa Corner - 3 (Page 144)

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 26 September 2015 at 7:22am | IP Logged
One way ticket...more news!  Please don't tell me that SK is Amruta K's hero!!!!!!!! Ermm  No clues from this brief interview of SK, at least I did not get.  And YAY Gashmeer Mahajani is also in this movie Thumbs Up!!  I really want to see him in this movie.  Seems he was there in Deool Band.  Have to see it yet, it's there on Apali Marathi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906veena0129anni80

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 26 September 2015 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anni80

Neela dekh rahi ho... medicine is finally doing its work...Wink... some one is out of denial.mode...  not bad ... not bad...

And NJ challenge accepted... coz over here nandu ke baare main manik aur tum kya hum bhi sunke nahi lenge...LOL

BTW NJ, 

@RED from Nandu in KYY is worth listening to!! TongueDay DreamingHeart I HIGHLY recommend Big smile

Anni, Zoey, 

Finally, I started watching from episode 10. And VOW...10 & 11 Clap!! Nandu ka dhishum to Manik Star.  Uff yeh ladaki ko mai aise hee sutli bomb nahi bulati hun Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906veena0129anni80..Kimi..Nachiketj

mishkil88 IF-Sizzlerz
mishkil88
mishkil88

Posted: 26 September 2015 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Neela thanks for the kkg article. But it hasn't exactly answered my queries. I am sure this movie will be successful at BO. we can only wait till diwali release of this movie. However good S-E-L may be but they can't match pt. Jitendra abhisheki & gr8 singer vasantrao -divine combo.  In recent yrs SEL hindi music hv bn below par but here the first song sur niragas ho seems impressive. So lets wait & watch.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906spashta-wakta.Neela.anni80Nachiketj

mishkil88 IF-Sizzlerz
mishkil88
mishkil88

Posted: 26 September 2015 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Last CHYD ganpati special epi - must see part was when Ravindra Sathe informed about his raw track of saamna song sakhya re ghayaal mi harini. This was included in final record. He sung 2 lines of this song beautifully. Why anuradha chose to sing mi varyachya vegane aale when so many other songs were there sung by her. Chyd comic antics were luckily kept under control. Shaunak was very good and most humble. Uttara kelkar was requested to sing bilanchi nagan to please the crowd and everyone forgot this was ganpati spl epi !

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906veena0129spashta-wakta.Neela.anni80Nachiketj

..Kimi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Kimi..
..Kimi..

Posted: 26 September 2015 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Neela.

Finally, I started watching from episode 10. And VOW...10 & 11 Clap!! Nandu ka dhishum to Manik Star.  Uff yeh ladaki ko mai aise hee sutli bomb nahi bulati hun Embarrassed
I won't ever forget that punch LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906veena0129.Neela.anni80

Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Posted: 26 September 2015 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Neela.

Anni, Zoey, 

Neela

Nandu is adorable and most realistic Female Lead a desi tv have ever produce she is no super woman and is equally flawed as hero...Thumbs Up

did u read Rich Yamini creative director of KYY cha latest interview... its a must read interview... reading it I felt sooo CryCryCry  and missing MaNan more...

vidya0906.Neela.rupali.patil80anni80

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 26 September 2015 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smiley_23

Neela

Nandu is adorable and most realistic Female Lead a desi tv have ever produce she is no super woman and is equally flawed as hero...Thumbs Up

did u read Rich Yamini creative director of KYY cha latest interview... its a must read interview... reading it I felt sooo CryCryCry  and missing MaNan more...

Yes, I read that interview. Clap 

And that's real talent. As she has said, she had to really go into the teenage, yet kinda mature mode to make MaNan real, I could see again how tough her job must have been. Once you have past that age, it's so hard to emote what goes on the mind of youngsters of that age. Really hats off to her. And Watwani's dialogues were like a cherry on the cake. It's not easy to sustain the top position for 250 episodes without losing the same involvement from the viewers.

No comments on Parth's selection, what was important is PaNi clicked and they nailed the most difficult scenes also perfectly. So heartfelt thanks to Richa for giving us MaNan.

Edited to comment on @red: I cannot comment on the 'ever in the history' part, because  I have not watched those many Hindi serials, but I am in Love with Nandu for sure, more than Manik.  Manik's a cute and kamina gadha for sure who on occasions feels the necessity of parroting Nandu's dialogues.LOL  And although life has made him more bitter with some wrong notions about relations, he's a very genuine person and deep down has a pure soul for sure.   Nandu just happened to be that person who transformed him into a gem.  All of us can go on about Nandu, she's just love, cuteness, beauty, honesty, purity, naughtiness... all in one  and much more... bundled together, acceptable even with her flaws Heart.

And trust me, I am ENJOYING the ride of the SPOT GIRL days Day Dreaming.  Uss punch se accidental kiss tak...itne kam time main?!!!!!  Dhrub ClapLOLLOL

Can I just steal a quote from the KYY forum for Nandu? Embarrassed

Nandu's the reason for global warming coz she's HOTTT!!!!!!! ClapHeart LOLLOL

Edited by .Neela. - 26 September 2015 at 8:59pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906rupali.patil80anni80veena0129Sayali_23..Kimi..

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 26 September 2015 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishkil88

Neela thanks for the kkg article. But it hasn't exactly answered my queries. I am sure this movie will be successful at BO. we can only wait till diwali release of this movie. However good S-E-L may be but they can't match pt. Jitendra abhisheki & gr8 singer vasantrao -divine combo.  In recent yrs SEL hindi music hv bn below par but here the first song sur niragas ho seems impressive. So lets wait & watch.

Ohh...I had not read the article completely when I posted it, but I realized that when I read it now.  Agree with what you are saying about the quality of singers and songs.  But in your original post, you already have the answer - this generation cannot connect with that genre of singing.  Perhaps just a few of the current generation can really appreciate the beauty of natya sangeet.  I am just curious to see how the story is made interesting, because it is not only a story about two musicians who can bring out all those nuances in the different raagdaris, but also has two love stories.  And Sadashiv, the hero of the story can also be explored to the fullest.  However, fitting all of the possibilities on the celluloid in a span of 2-3 h is next to impossible and we will have to indeed wait and watch.  Comparing his earlier movies (I mean where he was the lead) - both Balgandharva and Lokamanya felt very incomplete and short.  That also means they were done quite well, leaving that desire of wanting to see more amongst the viewers.

vidya0906veena0129anni80Nachiketj

Go to top