Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

Gappa Tappa Corner - 3 (Page 128)

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 13 September 2015 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nachiketj

@Neela, thank thank you sooo much Hug for reminiscing me of Shriman Yogi...I instantly started searching for the book...I was wondering Ermm what would I do after JYRG ends, yup I shall start reading Shriman Yogi once again!!! Geek

HA HA...I thought I already suggested ways to move on Big smileLOL

But nothing like Shriman Yogi, Chava, Swami, Mrutyunjay, Yugandhar, Raja Ravi Varma and many more... 

And Thanks for posting the WA related para from Seema Deshmukh's page.  I did not know that she is Lala Deshmukh's wife Embarrassed

Also did not know that Sakhee Gokhale is Shubhangi and Mohan Gokhale's daughter (*hides face*) Embarrassed; I knew she was Shubhangi's daughter but was not aware that Mohan Gokhale was her father.  Saw her post a picture from her childhood on her instagram page and that's how I came to know.  Some advantages of social networking sites Tongue amidst the hoards of disadvantages.

Edited by .Neela. - 13 September 2015 at 8:50pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906spashta-waktaanni80dipalimanishNachiketj

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 13 September 2015 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
And something out of the Marathi world...
Aamir Khan never stops surprising his fans!!!! Thumbs Up Star

He's put on 30 Kgs for his next role in his upcoming movie Dangal!

Amir khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat
Sakshi Tanwar as Daya Kaur, wife of Mahavir Singh Phogat
Fatima Sana Shaikh as Geeta Phogat

The movie  is based on the life of former wrestler and coach Mahavir Singh Phogat who trained his three daughters and one niece for the Commonwealth Games.  

Mary Kom and Bagh Milkha...have started a new trend looks like Smile

aamir-Khan-0014

Edited by .Neela. - 13 September 2015 at 8:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906anni80dipalimanish

mishkil88 IF-Sizzlerz
mishkil88
mishkil88

Posted: 14 September 2015 at 2:28am | IP Logged
New serial Tumacha amcha same asta (TASA) on * pravah is still not taking any grip. Kavita Lad - Anand Ingle pair total mismatch.  Doesn't come across as a couple with 20 years old marriage. NSB is relatively gaining popularity. Lot of curiosity on Vaibhav Mangle's new serial being generated by channel.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spashta-waktaNachiketj

spashta-wakta Goldie
spashta-wakta
spashta-wakta

Posted: 14 September 2015 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishkil88

New serial Tumacha amcha same asta (TASA) on * pravah is still not taking any grip. Kavita Lad - Anand Ingle pair total mismatch.  Doesn't come across as a couple with 20 years old marriage. NSB is relatively gaining popularity. Lot of curiosity on Vaibhav Mangle's new serial being generated by channel.

MPS (Majhe Pati Saubhagyawati) seems to be about the dual life of the character of Vaibhav Mangle. The only advert I have seen shows him as a demanding husband in a lower-middle home in one life & as a cross-dressing wife of a demanding husband in a better home in the second life. I am afraid once the novelty wears off (like it did for 'Sakkhe Shejari'), it will lose steam fairly quickly. VM apparently lost plenty of weight for the role. Unless it's a case of VM's character playing both the roles with the full knowledge of both parties for financial reasons, it's hard to imagine such a thing remaining a secret. Maybe he's a maidservant and not wife in the other life.

Nothing seems to happen in D3. There's no resolution in sight for Reshma's situation. Ashutosh continues to be a good-for-nothing lazy bum and Anna is as dumb as a doornail. Meenal has that angry/ exasperated expression (with open mouth) permanently pasted on her face and Kaivalya is the only one with a personality. Even after all these months, the less said about Reshma's acting the better. Maybe Kaivalya will fall in love with Supriya (Sujay's sister) and move out of the house and they can make the new serial featuring the two of them!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nachiketj

vidya0906 Cool Viewbie
vidya0906
vidya0906

Posted: 14 September 2015 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spashta-wakta

Nothing seems to happen in D3. There's no resolution in sight for Reshma's situation. Ashutosh continues to be a good-for-nothing lazy bum and Anna is as dumb as a doornail. Meenal has that angry/ exasperated expression (with open mouth) permanently pasted on her face and Kaivalya is the only one with a personality. Even after all these months, the less said about Reshma's acting the better. Maybe Kaivalya will fall in love with Supriya (Sujay's sister) and move out of the house and they can make the new serial featuring the two of them! 

Hehehe SW, spoken out of exasperation LOLLOLLOL  but these two do get good scenes and do it well alsoClap   As for Reshma, me too is really pissed off by her now...she is getting on the nerves...maybe once Sujay comes, everything will be fine...but Ram jaane kab aa raha hai woh Confused  And Anna, even if she has to act dumb..she is lovably cuteTongue  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spashta-wakta.Neela.anni80

vidya0906 Cool Viewbie
vidya0906
vidya0906

Posted: 14 September 2015 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Neela, NJ...thank you very much for posting some awesome videos and posts...enjoyed them immensely Approve  SB and SM's interviews were too good.  Truly a much awaited film Day Dreaming
Lata Tai has also tweeted about the movie and SM too

.Neela.Nachiketj

vidya0906 Cool Viewbie
vidya0906
vidya0906

Posted: 14 September 2015 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Hey NJ, the title songs which you had posted were good no doubt...but I would like to add one more to that list...Kulavadhu...a beautiful story with Subodh and Poorva Gokhale in the lead.  Lokesh Gupte was also there as SB's elder bro...Subodh indeed has come a long way from the Kulavadhu days Thumbs Up
The title song Smile

Another song from the same show 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spashta-wakta.Neela.anni80dipalimanish_goofyCat_Nachiketj

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 14 September 2015 at 7:17am | IP Logged
For Ameya Wagh fans from Pune :  Sorry for the large size of the picture. 
Nostalgia Heart
Nehru Memorial Hall brings back so many memories Smile.  My school annual functions used to be at this hall every year.  So had the opportunity to dance on the stage @ Nehru Memorial couple of times Tongue

vidya0906Nachiketj

Go to top