Gappa Tappa Corner - 3 (Page 118)

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 04 September 2015 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
@ NJ,
My dictionary is DARN contorted wrt the following words post KYY Embarrassed

ELEGANCE!!!!!!!  (SURRENDER / SAMARPAN) 

No wonder I fell off the chair when I saw this word in your reference to the photo of the 2 beautiful ladies you just posted LOLLOL

Professionalism
Flow
Pani / H2O

...Just to name the few obvious that come to my mind right now.

I am in the long weekend mode and my brain almost non functional!!!! So, Anni, Sayali, Vidya can add to the list!!Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906anni80

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 04 September 2015 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
How many of u remember this live in concert?  SmileI am sure all of u must be having atleast one of ur fav heroines in this medley of beautiful songs...sit back , relax and njoy ur weekend Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906.Neela.dipalimanish

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 04 September 2015 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Neela.

@ NJ,

No wonder I fell off the chair when I saw this word in your reference to the photo of the 2 beautiful ladies you just posted LOLLOL

Professionalism
Flow
Pani / H2O

I am in the long weekend mode and my brain almost non functional!!!! So, Anni, Sayali, Vidya can add to the list!!Tongue

I am confused Confused I didn't use the right word? Surrender/Samarpan can be applicable to those beautiful ladies in my case Confused Now, I really don't know if that is going to make u laugh again Disapprove

Btw, Neela u MUST watch Katyaar Natak...I should not tell u this Embarrassed but still...I am waiting for the movie to be watched in theater, Not sure how will I tolerate mahaguru urf Pilgaonkar Stern Smile

Edited by Nachiketj - 04 September 2015 at 1:00pm

vidya0906.Neela.

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 04 September 2015 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nachiketj

@ NJ,

Professionalism
Flow
Pani / H2O

I am confused Confused I didn't use the right word? Surrender/Samarpan can be applicable to those beautiful ladies in my case Confused Now, I really don't know if that is going to make u laugh again Disapprove

Btw, Neela u MUST watch Katyaar Natak...I should not tell u this Embarrassed but still...I am waiting for the movie to be watched in theater, Not sure how will I tolerate mahaguru urf Pilgaonkar Stern Smile

You are too cute NJ!! Hug

Bola thaa...watch KYY!! You didn't listen.  Instead you chose to become the Bangali baba Ermm.

@ Blue: Ok, since you made me ROFL with that, mai ab aur bachche kee jaan nahi lungi!! Big smile

@Red: in KYY world means Bhendichi bhaaji / fuli gola in JYRG world!!! Ab samjhe?? !!

No worries though, I did not mean to torture you seriously on the forum, so chill!!!!! 

As I said earlier, will try to watch Katyar if I get some time this long weekend.  Heading home now, and you better call it a day.  It's so late, even for a nishachar!!!

TC and have a good weekend!! Smile

Edited by .Neela. - 04 September 2015 at 1:16pm

vidya0906anni80Nachiketj

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 04 September 2015 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nachiketj

@ NJ,

Professionalism
Flow
Pani / H2O

You are too cute NJ!! Hug Thank you so much Approve

Bola thaa...watch KYY!! You didn't listen.  Instead you chose to become the Bangali baba Ermm

@ Blue: Ok, since you made me ROFL with that, mai ab aur bachche kee jaan nahi lungi!! Big smile

@Red: in KYY world means Bhendichi bhaaji / fuli gola in JYRG world!!! Ab samjhe?? !!

No worries though, I did not mean to torture you seriously on the forum, so chill!!!!! 

As I said earlier, will try to watch Katyar if I get some time this long weekend.  Heading home now, and you better call it a day.  It's so late, even for a nishachar!!! 

TC and have a good weekend!! Smile

@green - I Am not sure how should I react but this will give u an idea  Big smile

vidya0906.Neela.

ilovecrepes IF-Sizzlerz
ilovecrepes
ilovecrepes

Posted: 04 September 2015 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
So films to look forward this year
  • Mumbai pune Mumbai 2
  • Rajwade and sons (title Zara sexist ahe, daughters ka nahi?)
  • Dagdi chaal (I love gangster dramas,makarand d!!)
  • The big one Katyar!!
Films I missed
Tu Hi Re
Coffee ani barach kahi
When did ghanta release?

vidya0906_goofyCat_Nachiketj

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 04 September 2015 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Answers to SW's remaining Q's:  I agree with what Vidya has already mentioned.  Here are some of the rest, I am guessing 1-2, so let me know if they are correct.  Sorry, my memory is not that strong.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3."It was a dark and stormy night; the rain fell in torrents--except at occasional intervals, when it was checked by a violent gust of wind which swept up the streets (for it is in London that our scene lies), rattling along the housetops, and fiercely agitating the scanty flame of the lamps that struggled against the darkness." 

c) Paul Clifford, by Edward George Bulwer-Lytton.

5. "All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way." 

a) Anna Karenina, Leo Tolstoy

7. "Call me Ishmael." 

c) Moby Dick, Herman Melville

10. "Many years later, as he faced the firing squad, Colonel Aureliano Buenda was to remember that distant afternoon when his father took him to discover ice." 

c) One Hundred Years of Solitude, Gabriel Garca Mrquez

11. "The drought had lasted now for ten million years, and the reign of the terrible lizards had long since ended."
b) 2001: A Space Odyssey, Arthur C. Clarke

Edited by .Neela. - 04 September 2015 at 9:10pm

vidya0906spashta-wakta

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 04 September 2015 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
And more entertainment to last for the long weekend : Nehle pe dehla, chauke pe chakka, de dhakka...jor ka jhatka dheere se lage etc... all dhamaka in one!! ClapClap

Quiz for all:  Who said to who...????.LOLLOL I love my sutli bomb !! Heart

Have a great weekend friends!!!!!!!  Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906spashta-waktailovecrepesNachiketj

Go to top