India-Forums

Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

Gappa Tappa Corner - 3 (Page 115)

mishkil88 IF-Sizzlerz
mishkil88
mishkil88

Posted: 02 September 2015 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
@SW : vaibhav mangle played stree patra in F-b-F and also in Zee natya puraskar when Ajay purkar played shrikrishna and Mangle played Subhadra.
@NJ : Mangle or Ingale cannot decide time slot of serial. They may be friends or foes but they get to work in different serials , plays and movies I guess their relationship is just professional colleagues. They worked together in FbF and Shejari-shejari also. They won'tt be knowing time slots.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906spashta-waktaNachiketj

ilovecrepes IF-Sizzlerz
ilovecrepes
ilovecrepes

Posted: 03 September 2015 at 12:03am | IP Logged
It is vaibhav guys. 
But will they do it as daily soap? Roz roz tyala to make up karta yeil? 
Maybe asmita sampel?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906spashta-wakta

mishkil88 IF-Sizzlerz
mishkil88
mishkil88

Posted: 03 September 2015 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Asmita will continue. JYRG is ending - last epi on 26th sept.
.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 03 September 2015 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anni80

MD can be officially renamed as "Ekta Kapoor" of Marathi TV industry... 

Both HSM and JYRG had set the benchmark so high in the initial period that if they had decided to shut the shop on time ... it would have easily made the place in the book of BEST SERIALS... 

but no... they decided to milk the popularity and completely degraded themselves...

@ Bold:  Cannot agree more and we said it several times before we quit the HSM forum Unhappy

All Janhavi jokes...LOLLOL

We all know with the most recent example, what happens to "benchmark" serials!! WinkLOLLOL. Be it Hindi or marathi (for that matter English and the ones here are no exception).

Just thank the Marathi viewers for NOT trending on Twitter to get extension to the favorites (Ermm  public's favorite I mean...Big smile).

GOD!!! The trending and bashing on twitter drove me NUTS yesterday!!!  Did I repent going to twitter / Instagram??  After a point I just entertained myself LOLLOL.  Over the weekend - People bashing Parth on his Instagram photo shoot picture for not declaring if he stays or quits was the Best!!!!! And LOL next day he announces his exit and people made BIG stories of why he quit  LOL.  For heaven's sake, he got himself a BMW and gallons of abs shots (kitna daru pita hai yeh ladka??) and more fame than what he ever would have dreamed of!!! YET, trending to bring him back!!  Dead  And all of that for the sake of missed onscreen elegance?? WackoLOL

How much can people let the serials get to them yaar!! Enjoy while it lasts when the story is at it's peak and just restrict it to the story!!  BASSS!!! Don't let the characters / actors get to you!! It's fictional entertainment at the end of the day.  Everyone is doing their job and have the right to move on.  I agree it's unbearable when CVs decide to stretch a no story serial like HSM beyond it's worth.  But the option of using the remote is always there with US!! 

Cheers!! Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906spashta-waktaanni80HakunaMatata...Kimi.._goofyCat_

anni80 Goldie
anni80
anni80

Posted: 03 September 2015 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Neela.

Originally posted by anni80

MD can be officially renamed as "Ekta Kapoor" of Marathi TV industry... 

Both HSM and JYRG had set the benchmark so high in the initial period that if they had decided to shut the shop on time ... it would have easily made the place in the book of BEST SERIALS... 

but no... they decided to milk the popularity and completely degraded themselves...

@ Bold:  Cannot agree more and we said it several times before we quit the HSM forum Unhappy

All Janhavi jokes...LOLLOL

We all know with the most recent example, what happens to "benchmark" serials!! WinkLOLLOL. Be it Hindi or marathi (for that matter English and the ones here are no exception).

Just thank the Marathi viewers for NOT trending on Twitter to get extension to the favorites (Ermm  public's favorite I mean...Big smile).

GOD!!! The trending and bashing on twitter drove me NUTS yesterday!!!  Did I repent going to twitter / Instagram??  After a point I just entertained myself LOLLOL.  Over the weekend - People bashing Parth on his Instagram photo shoot picture for not declaring if he stays or quits was the Best!!!!! And LOL next day he announces his exit and people made BIG stories of why he quit  LOL.  For heaven's sake, he got himself a BMW and gallons of abs shots (kitna daru pita hai yeh ladka??) and more fame than what he ever would have dreamed of!!! YET, trending to bring him back!!  Dead  And all of that for the sake of missed onscreen elegance?? WackoLOL

How much can people let the serials get to them yaar!! Enjoy while it lasts when the story is at it's peak and just restrict it to the story!!  BASSS!!! Don't let the characters / actors get to you!! It's fictional entertainment at the end of the day.  Everyone is doing their job and have the right to move on.  I agree it's unbearable when CVs decide to stretch a no story serial like HSM beyond it's worth.  But the option of using the remote is always there with US!! 

Cheers!! Smile

hey neela Hug

How r u dear????

so much of drama for entire week... speculation, declaration, clarification, bashing, trending...

full on drama...

uper se aaj ka niti ka tweet surely going to add fuel to it...

hv already stopped watching s2... coz just cant see nandini without her manik... and flashbacks... ufff... it hurts more...Cry CryCry

I am happy and content with season 1 ka hamesha... will definitely cherish the memories and their beautiful journey...Day DreamingHeart

will miss our discussions on them... for sure...Cry

vidya0906.Neela.

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 03 September 2015 at 9:05am | IP Logged
@ Anni,
Best time to be on the forum - dialed into a meeting that makes no sense LOL.  Just kite flying!!!!!

Doing good re!!  Busy at work, but that's not new. First day of school for Adu today, so relieved in way and I more anxious than her...is that abnormal?? LOL  She was just Cool about it, as always (since her first day at day care when she was 3.5 )!!  I guess most of them are, it's just the mothers who feel like taking a shot of abs TongueLOL!!

Ladke ne kitna addict kiya hai abs shots se sabko?!!LOL  Although having worked with litres of alcohol during the academic life, I just cannot fathom how people enjoy those shots!!

Tell me about the drama.  I was SO tempted to post on the KYY forum yesterday looking at people all cursing and what not, but it was already late by the time I actually read the forum and besides on such occasions even a word of sanity is misinterpreted, so I just read and banged my head!!Wacko

Yup, I will miss all the gushing by others and silent reading on my part; although I was very late in the journey.  But everything has to end and glad that we had 245 full episodes to cherish!!Heart Star  Cannot ask for more!!

Niti Bachchi!! Hug

She needs to learn to stay out and be inert like Parth who just cared about himself, for the most and did his job of putting in his best.   Did he EVER come out to defend her?  Even in yesterday's interview, he could not take her name??Shocked He had to address "her"!!! Confused  She's too attached and is very dedicated and hence so involved.   She'll learn over the years, hope she does.  One cannot let the fans get to you, because they will speak both ways.   

Well...GTC ians will heave a sigh of relief that KYY has ended for us Big smileLOL 

Hope you are slowly settling in Quatar!! 

Edited by .Neela. - 03 September 2015 at 9:11am

vidya0906anni80

spashta-wakta Goldie
spashta-wakta
spashta-wakta

Posted: 03 September 2015 at 10:37am | IP Logged
@Neela: MD's flop show of HSMHG reminds me of the fable about the dog and the bullock cart. A dog is walking underneath a bullock cart and gets it into its head that it is driving the cart. So it decides to show its power and stops suddenly. The cart doesn't stop, of course, the dog gets
exposed as the cart goes ahead and is run over by a car.

That's exactly what happened to MD. He thought his direction had produced a winner when it was the public love for Shree & Janhavi that was driving the serial.  When he broke the pair, the story deteriorated and the serial slumped, never to recover.

vidya0906.Neela.anni80

vidya0906 Cool Viewbie
vidya0906
vidya0906

Posted: 03 September 2015 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Hey Neela, Anni nice discussions Big smile  
Fans have really gone berserk there Wacko  just chk the comment below

"Niti is free to romance anyone in a new serial..no1 stopping that.  But nandini should romance only manik is what we are saying" ShockedLOL   

So now, if Nandu is shown romancing with that new character Yuvraj...then all hell will break loose LOL   Gosh, how stressful it must be for these actors, isnt it?

SW, my answers to some of your questionsTongue

2. "All children, except one, grow up."  This is from Peter Pan.

4. "It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in 
possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife." This is from  Pride and Prejudice.

6. "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair".  This is from The Tale of Two Cities.

12. "If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, and how my parents were occupied and all before they had me, and all that David Copperfield kind of crap, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."  This from The Catcher In the Rye.

13. "'To be born again,' sang Gibreel Farishta tumbling from the heavens, 'first you have to die.'"  This from The Satanic Verses.

Edited by vidya0906 - 03 September 2015 at 11:49am

spashta-wakta.Neela.anni80

Go to top