India-Forums

Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

Gappa Tappa Corner - 3 (Page 110)

mishkil88 IF-Sizzlerz
mishkil88
mishkil88

Posted: 29 August 2015 at 12:47am | IP Logged
SW: This is shocking. I knew Abhijit Kosambi won and thereafter some others won in preceding years (anagha dhomse  , vaishali bhaisne-mhade won hindi & marathi both. But they are no where in music arena now. Urmila dhangar got few good songs. Janvi arora or ketaki mategaonkar never made to final 5 but are doing very well than actual champs in their season. Ironically for first 4 seasons Devaki Pandit was also the judge !! so even then channel seems to be dominating and selecting people of their choice is really shocking.

Edited by mishkil88 - 29 August 2015 at 12:52am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooriyavidya0906spashta-waktailovecrepesNachiketj

anni80 Goldie
anni80
anni80

Posted: 29 August 2015 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spashta-wakta

Originally posted by Pooriya

I think they should come up with new seasons after 2-3 years, so that it wont be repetitive & people will not get bored.
Yes, they shouldn't have SRGMP schedules every year since the same people are likely to return. How many of you know that many of the top 10 from the second SRGMP Li'l Champs schedule had also participated in schedule 1? Sharayu Date (who finished in the top 3 in the second schedule) was the youngest participant of schedule 1. Both she and Aarya learnt classical from their mothers. I have attended a classical music program of Sharayu & Aarya along with their mothers.

Did you know that Juilee was eliminated in the early round of Li'l Champs Schedule 1?

I may have mentioned this elsewhere, but Juilee winning SRGMP was IMHO the first and only time there was a deserving winner. Every other time, a winner was selected for non-musical reasons. I can make this statement confidently because I have heard some shocking stories right from the horses' mouths.
Shalmali Sukhtankar was my favourite and IMHO the only one who could compete with Aarya in voice quality and versatility.

Apart from sharayu date there was another one... dont remember  her name but sbe was the girl with spects just like her mother... the girl was in top10/12 in s2 whereas she got eliminated in earlier rounf od final in s1...

Agreed apart from.juilee no other winner seemed to b deserving one...

And as far as pancharatna are concerned.. there was clearly a manipulation and fixing... and channel knew that they cant get away with the result this time hence promoted all 5 of them equally...

But good for kids.. channel seriously took efforts to make them household names.. though they had their own vested interest in milking their popularity but it worked favourably for kids...

But i am more happy about the way these kids remained grounded even after all.d popularity and fandom they got... entire credit goes to their parents and their upbringing...that was one of its kind season...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooriyavidya0906spashta-wakta

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 29 August 2015 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya0906

Originally posted by -Zoey-

Looks like everyone forgot to answer SW's puzzles. Hum karega to bologe keh khudich karta hai.UnhappyErmmErmm 
Nahi Zoey, hum aise nahin bolenge LOL  you could solve all the puzzles? woww!!!!  i could solve only the first oneSmile  is the ans 20 mins?Ermm  SW, please give us the answers...btw, the puzzle post is on page 83 Tongue 

LOL Zoey...I know I know kar ke HAMESHA (Winkhumnech answer diya to tumko chance kub milenga karke answer nahi kiya...LOL  

So...aaj kee subah with Jerry solving the puzzles and breaking our heads...watch out for my answers in the next post.

Originally posted by veena0129

Neela...as Vidya mentioned the show comes on Colors...Smile...
and ur knowledge about Gulzar's work is incredibleClap...
and the poem u shared is so beautiful...thanks for sharing Smile

Thank you Vidya and Veena for the video link and information.  I loved it totally Day Dreaming  Anupam Kher ka band baja diya Gulzar sahab ne on the Q:  When do you think a person can be considered a good writer Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 29 August 2015 at 10:46am | IP Logged
********SPOILER ALERT  ANSWERS TO PUZZLE ***********

Here are 4 puzzles of varying degrees of difficulty:

1.1: There are 4 people who are to cross a bridge. The bridge can hold a max of 2 persons at a time and since it is night, they need to carry a lamp with them to cross. They have just 1 lamp between them and they individually take 1, 2, 7 & 10 mins to cross the bridge alone.
    What's the least amount of time they need to cross the bridge? (Hint: It's not 21 mins!)

This one is the easiest : 17 mins 

1.3 Can you tell ?
Dad wants 1-cent, 2-cent, 3-cent, 5-cent and 10-cent stamps. He wants
4 each of two sorts and 3 each of the others, but I forget which. He
gave me some dimes (10-cent coins) which are just enough to buy them.
Can you tell how many stamps of each type he wants ?
3 one cent
4 two cent
3 three cent
4 five cent
3 ten cent

1.4 The Dating Game
Sally and Sue want to date Sam. The 3 live on the same street, with house numbers from 1 to 99. Sally asks Sam, "Is your house number a perfect square ?". He answers. Then she asks, "Is it > 50 ?". He answers again. Sally thinks she now knows where Sam lives and visits that house, only to find she is wrong. This is because Sam answered only the 2nd question truthfully. Unaware of this conversation, Sue asked Sam, "Is your house number a perfect cube ?". He answers. Then she asks, "Is it > 25 ?". He answers. Sue thinks she knows where Sam lives and visits that house,
only to find she is wrong. Again, this is because Sam answered only the 2nd question truthfully.
Sam's house number is less than Sally's or Sue's, and the sum of their house numbers is a perfect square multiplied by 2.  What are their house numbers ?

Itna twisted question dene waale ke saath toh main kabhi dating naa karun Approve 
But no worries Cool
Actually had to make some nice tables...WackoWacko 

A. For Sally's question
1. Perfect squares less than 50
2. Not perfect squares less than 50
3. Perfect squares > 50 and <99
4. Not perfect squares >50 and <99
B. For Sue's question
1. Perfect cube less than 25
2. Not perfect cubes less than 25
3. Perfect cube >25 and <99
4. Not perfect cube >25 and <99

OK since  Sally and Sue's addresses are both greater than Sam's and Sam has done the favor of being honest to both S's in telling that his address is >50, Sue must live in 64 and Sally must be in 81 Big smile!! YAY!!  
Since the sum of all three address is a perfect square multiplied by 2, it will be (64+81+Sammy)^2 = (****)^2 *2; where Sammy >50 and <64 Embarrassed
=(145+Sammy)^2 = 2(10^2)

Sammy (The moron ) lives at 55 Geek.  I advise the two S's to NOT DATE this moron Approve unless both need a geek OuchConfused

Edited by .Neela. - 29 August 2015 at 10:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooriyavidya0906spashta-waktaNachiketj

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 29 August 2015 at 11:00am | IP Logged
********SPOILER ALERT  ANSWERS TO PUZZLE **********

Here are 4 puzzles of varying degrees of difficulty:

1.2: Two ladders form a rough X in a narrow alley. They are 11 
and 13 feet long and cross 4 feet off the ground. 
How wide is the alley ?  

This one is the hardest one...applied all sorts of pythagorean and parallel lines cutting a transversal and pythagorean triplets and ConfusedWacko

landed up in 8.xxx

Is that correct??

IF does not allow good drawings to be posted, else I could have posted by geometry figure.

I request SW Sir to please post the answers now. Tongue

TC Y'all and have a great weekend Smile

Edited by .Neela. - 29 August 2015 at 11:03am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooriyavidya0906spashta-waktamishkil88Nachiketj

Pooriya Senior Member
Pooriya
Pooriya

Posted: 30 August 2015 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Friends,
Watch coffee and barach kahi on star pravah today.. It will be shown at 1pm, 4 pm and 7pm.
It's a nice light movie.. I liked it a bit more as it's shot in my first company in Pune Big smileBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906.Neela.anni80

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 30 August 2015 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Saw movie Highway...different genre, little bit heavy dose movie unlike the usuals ones..but I liked it...5-6 diffrent stories shot..some of the stories were giving you that dark truth feeling right from the start..each character travelling from Mumbai to Pune via expressway...
Each and evryone played their role v well..but again the two characters that impressed me were Mukta Barve and Renuka Shahane..the applauding response from the theater audience was also for just the two of them...and Tisca Chopra looked classy and elegant..she played that high profile page 3 kind of character. A madhuri dixit, kajol,sonali bendre type of marathi background heroines should learn from her...performing in a marathi movie is still a shame for them I guess Stern Smile and ofcourse showing up in a water purifier ad with US returned heart surgeon is more profitable Sleepy..now dont pounce on me guys both Kajol and Sonali are my favs Approve

Do not watch the movie if u want romance, CHYD type of comedy, or swapnil joshi & sai tamhankar type thillarbaaji Stern Smile Confused

Edited by Nachiketj - 30 August 2015 at 11:50am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906spashta-wakta.Neela.anni80dipalimanishmishkil88_goofyCat_

vidya0906 Cool Viewbie
vidya0906
vidya0906

Posted: 30 August 2015 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Hi friends, hope everybody out here had a lovely and memorable raksha bandhan yesterday Smile
Wishing all of you, belatedly though Tongue, a very Happy Raksha Bandhan Day...God bless you all Hug  Made peanut ladoos for all of you Approve

Edited by vidya0906 - 30 August 2015 at 1:14pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

veena0129.Neela.anni80dipalimanishmishkil88_goofyCat_Nachiketj

Go to top