veena0129.Neela.

ilovecrepes IF-Sizzlerz
ilovecrepes
ilovecrepes

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anni80

Originally posted by dlip

Originally posted by mishkil88

Unfortunately he acted in some b & c-grade movies. didn't click any of them. Shaitan was good but didn't get success at BO. Somehow he got lot of popularity with SACH KA SAAMNA reality show as an anchor.

Other than Sharukh Khan, no TV actor could succeed in film industry. Ram Kapoor and Ronit Roy got reasonable success. But as character actors (If not wrong Ronit roy was in SRK-Sridevi movie Army) 

yess he was hero in d movie Jaan tere Naam... although movie was flop but songs were nice...

he also acted in d movie Sainik as side hero which has Akshay Kumar and Ashwini Bhave as lead

now a days it seems Sushant Singh Rajput is also settling as Mainstream Films Hero...

Rk DID NOT DO ANY CGRADE FILMS mishkilAngry

Bgrade maybe..he did some detective samrat film. Last year. N will you marry me?

But no c grade
Yeah srk nantar konich tasa successful solo hero nahi zhalay. Vikrat Massey side role kartoy changlya films made n SSR is getting good projects but hits..not really
Ram kapoor n ronit pan supporting roles made gajtahet

Rajeev tari lead heroch ahe but critical acclaimed small films made. Hope he does not do sidey roles.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

veena0129dlip

spashta-wakta Goldie
spashta-wakta
spashta-wakta

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Watched "Mothers' Day" *ing 4 of "Shree's moms" from HSMHG (hoNAr sUn mI hyA gharchI). Suhita Thatte (Narmada) has the lead role & Supriya Pathare (Indu), Pournima Talwalkar (Baby) & Smita Sarawade (Saru) have supporting roles. Rohini Hattangadi (aai-aji) is the narrator's voice.
It is written & directed by Anand Mhasvekar, who has also written 'U-Turn', which is quite good. So I watched this play which is advertised as a 'black comedy', a genre not common to Marathi stage ('MahAnirwAN' being the major exponent of this genre). 

*** spoiler: story below. don't read if you don't want to know what it is about. ***

The story is about a dutiful d-i-l who is looking after her comatose m-i-l. The doc tells that the m-i-l's death is imminent and so the d-i-l calls her three s-i-l's (naNandA) to visit their mother for one last time.  The m-i-l turns out to be more resilient than expected and survives that critical period, but unexpectedly passes away on the operation table when she is expected to make a full recovery. 

*** end of spoiler ***

The first act is quite good and consistent. Suhita Thatte's Suman, Smita Sarawade's Vaishali & Pournima Talwalkar's Shivani are not too different from the characters they play in HSMHG while Supriya Pathare's Rekha is quite different from her HSMHG character. 

In the second act, it seems the writer got confused and instead of keeping it a black comedy, turned it into a story about morality & relationships and lost his way. Some jokes are quite
weak and there are some clever wordplays too. The direction is good, sets are good and the performances are a bit over the top, esp Smita Saravade's Vaishali.

However, I came out with the feeling that had the writer stuck to keeping it a black comedy and shown how the dutiful d-i-l teaches the errant daughters a lesson, it would have been more successful.

Sadly, the theater wasn't even half full for the 5 pm Sunday show.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

BasantiiPooriyavidya0906.Neela.veena0129anni80dlipmishkil88

dipalimanish IF-Dazzler
dipalimanish
dipalimanish

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Hi All, Good morning. Thought of sharing something.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906veena0129spashta-waktadlipmishkil88Nachiketj

Pooriya Senior Member
Pooriya
Pooriya

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Anyone watched the new drama, Lovebirds? Wanted to know if its good.
Also, wanted to know if the new album of Shshank k & Dipika Jog is good.. Not sure if its released or yet to be released. TIA :)
dlip IF-Dazzler
dlip
dlip

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooriya

Also, wanted to know if the new album of Shshank k & Dipika Jog is good.. Not sure if its released or yet to be released. TIA :)

lovebirds
Title of drama review report by Ravindra Parhare - Distinction in 3rd attempt!

The report says now it is much better than earlier two runs.

Edited by dlip - 27 May 2015 at 2:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooriyavidya0906

mishkil88 IF-Sizzlerz
mishkil88
mishkil88

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooriya

I have seen Lovebirds *ing aniket & amruta. First half and suspense is  good but it deteriorates towards the end with unnecessary twists and complications. 2005  Hindi movie YAKEEN *ing Priyanka chopra & Arjun rampal which was based on 1991 hollywood movie SHATTERED had same story which is copied into lovebirds. They may have made some improvements in 3rd version with Mukta barve & vidyadhar joshi but plot remains same. Overall result is average. But if you are mukta barve fan you can watch it though heroine has less space compared hero in this drama. Amruta & Aniket both did good job and i think it did quite well at BO that time.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooriyavidya0906spashta-wakta.Neela.dlip

dlip IF-Dazzler
dlip
dlip

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipalimanish

... Thought of sharing something.

Chan aahe Clap

Is it written by you?

BTW, halli Zoey kuthe aahe?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post: