India-Forums

Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

Gappa Tappa Corner - 3 (Page 103)

veena0129 Goldie
veena0129
veena0129

Posted: 21 August 2015 at 11:35am | IP Logged
hey vidya...what a beautiful ancestral home u have..Thumbs UpClapBig smile...
that scenic beauty reminds me of my visit to Madikeri...Coorg...
u r so lucky to have such place amidst beauty of nature...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906

veena0129 Goldie
veena0129
veena0129

Posted: 21 August 2015 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nachiketj

@veena you can call me Nachiket or NJ as evry1 over here calls me...Nachiketji ney me khoop khoop vayaney motha jhaloy asa vatla LOL Tongue or maybe u wanted to just say Nachiketj which is my username, then its perfectly fine Big smile
he..he...NJ...i meant to say Nachiketj...ur user name...bt i misstyped it as Nachiketji..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906Nachiketj

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 21 August 2015 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veena0129

@veena you can call me Nachiket or NJ as evry1 over here calls me...Nachiketji ney me khoop khoop vayaney motha jhaloy asa vatla LOL Tongue or maybe u wanted to just say Nachiketj which is my username, then its perfectly fine Big smile
he..he...NJ...i meant to say Nachiketj...ur user name...bt i misstyped it as Nachiketji..LOL

Thats better Veena Big smile...I thot looking at my choice of songs u felt Ive crossed 40-50 with no hair/gray hair on my head LOL...ciz ajun tari dokyavar bharpur kess aheyt(unless Neela doesnt compel me to pull my hair Tongue)..ani kaaley bhor pan aheyt Big smile

Edited by Nachiketj - 21 August 2015 at 12:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906veena0129.Neela.

-Zoey- IF-Rockerz
-Zoey-
-Zoey-

Posted: 22 August 2015 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Incredible!!!

P.S--Looks like everyone forgot to answer SW's puzzles.Hum karega to bologe keh khudich karta hai.UnhappyErmmErmm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906veena0129.Neela.dipalimanish_goofyCat_Nachiketj

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 22 August 2015 at 10:22am | IP Logged
@Zoey- reg video u shared, Thats so artistic Clap it's interesting how much talent people have in them!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906.Neela.

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 22 August 2015 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Vidya,

Beautiful pictures and what a beautiful ancestral house you have!! The greenery in the rainy season is just amazing.  Thanks for sharing such a scenic view.  Hope to see more Tongue

Originally posted by Smiley_23

u got a beautiful house... and it is in Mangalore... what a special connection u have ...LOL

LOL Sayali, In Mangalore, only terrace seems to serve the purpose!! WinkEmbarrassed  LOL  Waise, I doubt that in regions with such heavy rains, the houses actually had terraces like that.  But as long as the purpose is served - everything acceptable enroute elegance!!! LOLLOL 

I just wished the Amms woman was a cutie like her grand daughter - someone like the Aau in KRD.  Oh well!!! As long as the terrace was used without her knowledge - ignorance is bliss any day right?? Embarrassed  

Although the girl, who I so was advocating here, in the recent video has converted the divine Dagadu Sheth Ganapati into - Dalagu Shaikh!!!!!!Shocked Ouch Bengalis just cannot say somethings correctlyLOLLOL  Why does the media try to milk the actors popularity to let them down ultimately?  AT least, there should have been enough briefing in advance.  Anyhoo...no point in taking such SBS / SBB/ Telly Masala news seriously!!  

And coming to KRD ...my daughter loved it ..Oh God!!!!   Ekdum masta aahe is her remark!!! Ermm ErmmBut Jai is not good, kahi yet nahi tyala...Ouch!! LOLLOL Obviously she watched it everyday with my parents!

And she liked Bahubali too, only problem was understanding all the dialogues, so she wants to go back to India again when the sequel is released!!  But YET, the movie is not as good as her American movies Confused  I get lost here.

Edited by .Neela. - 22 August 2015 at 9:38pm

vidya0906veena0129Nachiketj

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 22 August 2015 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya0906

Originally posted by vidya0906

@bold: Hehehe Sayali, we all have a one-track mind...the train eventually stops at KYY LOL
Btw, this home is more than 150 years old, and it is almost 65 km away from Mangalore Tongue

Wrong Vidya...In neela's words train always derails at KYY whereas train stops at JYRG Big smileTongue

Btw, whre is the tom/jerry?

Yeah NJ, your train toh stops only at JYRG Smile

And looks like our T/J is back to being busy...so if we are lucky, we'll get to read her posts at least during weekends Day Dreaming

LOLLOL @ Blue:  So true.  The train does not move past the JYRG junction LOL  NJ is frozen in AD - MD duniya!!

@ Bold:  Yes, the real life Jerry is back in town Tongue and crazy work schedule Dead before I go on vacation .  But koi nahi, this is fun too.  So, you will see less of me, but when I find some time I will sneak in here, goes without saying.

Cool video shagird!! Thumbs Up  What a creativity indeed.

Have a great Sunday folks!!

.Neela. Goldie
.Neela.
.Neela.

Posted: 22 August 2015 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

wowww...Neela...Nachiketji...superb..!!!!!...excellent collection of songs by Gulzar...as Neela said his voice is so mesmerizing !!!StarThumbs UpHeart...
the other day i was watching him on Anupam Kher show "Kuch bhi ho sakta hai"...felt like that the show shd never get over...bas Gulzar na aikat rahaav...asa vatata hota...that day he recited some lines from his collection ...on kitaab...(books)...so beautiful !!!...
Neela...Nachiketji...thanks to both of u for sharing such nice creation by a beautiful personThumbs UpSmile...
Gulzarji jiye hazaaro saal...aap ko janam din ki bahut.bahut..badhaayian...Smile

Thanks Veena.  What channel was this on?  Would love to see it!!

Mogli...chaddi pehen ke phool khila hai...Gulzar's creation was so popular among children...i just love the way he narrates the stories...will never get tired of watching them again and again...Smile

Yeah!! Unforgettable.  I have shown this video on YT so many times to my daughter, and disney's Jungle book is no where close to the Hindi version IMO.  

And the greenery in Vidya's pictures reminds me that Gulzar Sahab's new book called Green Poems was released last year has beautiful poems.  One of them is a narration of his feelings as he's walking through a jungle.  One of the poems is about trees -

Darakht jab sochte hain to phool aate hain
Woh dhoop me dubo ke ungaliyaan
Khayal likhate hain - lachakati shaakhon par
Toh rang rang Lafz chunte hain
Khushboo on se bolte hain aur bulate hain!! Heart

Hamare shauk dekhiye kee ...
gardane hee kaat lete hain Cry
Jahan koi mehakata hai kahin!!! CryCry

This book has English translations of the poems by Pavan Verma who is the cultural adviser to the Chief Minister of Bihar!!

Go to top