Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Highway - ek selfie aarpar has got good reviews. Now double-seat will take a back-seat and somehow it seems DS is not half-successful at BO compared to TP, TP2 
anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Neela.

Anni, Good to have you back πŸ€—

Don't worry, I have your back covered here against all the anti-KYY Bangali Babas 

I have an eye on them...majaal unki joh ab kuch kar sake...ab aur kyaa karenge!!! Inko toh MTV me achcha sa creative post dena chahiye πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Hey Neela πŸ€—... yeah.. u r right... i hv another option... in bengali babas ko S2 ka creative head bana dete hai... what say??? Nahi toh dhruv / harshad ko chod dete hai ink  peeche...
Bach sako to bach lo...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† and dhruv will compulsarily talk in english...🀣
anni80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishkil88

Highway - ek selfie aarpar has got good reviews. Now double-seat will take a back-seat and somehow it seems DS is not half-successful at BO compared to TP, TP2 

I hears good reviews of double seat... dont know why its not that successful...

Btw got new sattelite tv connection and gurss what... i am able to see *p in basic package and for zm i hv to pay extra but i cam watch it...πŸ₯³

This shows how much indian population is here in middle east that they r teleasting almost all regional channels of india on their national sattelitte tv...
Pooriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anni80

I hears good reviews of double seat... dont know why its not that successful...

Btw got new sattelite tv connection and gurss what... i am able to see *p in basic package and for zm i hv to pay extra but i cam watch it...πŸ₯³

This shows how much indian population is here in middle east that they r teleasting almost all regional channels of india on their national sattelitte tv...

oh double seat was not successful? I thought people will be flocking the theaters..😲
Pooriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SW, anni, Nj: tumhi majhya little champs chya aathvani jagalyaat.. πŸ˜Š kay masta team hoti.. and yes, I think that was the best SGMP season so far.. 
anni : even i used to like shamika bhide a lot.. tine kahi kahi gani itki masta mhanli hoti.. khoop vait vatla hota jeva ti baher geli.. I wasn't huge fan of Kartiki, but I think her type of singing also has huge follower base. So can't comment on it..

Even the last season was good, with Juilee, Reshma K, and the boy from Solapur.. what's his name? I really forgot .. they were all really good.

I think they should come up with new seasons after 2-3 years, so that it wont be repetitive & people will not get bored.
anni80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pooriya

SW, anni, Nj: tumhi majhya little champs chya aathvani jagalyaat.. πŸ˜Š kay masta team hoti.. and yes, I think that was the best SGMP season so far.. 

anni : even i used to like shamika bhide a lot.. tine kahi kahi gani itki masta mhanli hoti.. khoop vait vatla hota jeva ti baher geli.. I wasn't huge fan of Kartiki, but I think her type of singing also has huge follower base. So can't comment on it..

Even the last season was good, with Juilee, Reshma K, and the boy from Solapur.. what's his name? I really forgot .. they were all really good.

I think they should come up with new seasons after 2-3 years, so that it wont be repetitive & people will not get bored.

Ditto sonali... even i.didnt like kartiki much that time... no way she was better than prathamesh or aryaa... but then thats why te gave all of them equal.platform... to.compensate the unfair result...

Yess it was THE BEST season of SRGMP... and from.last season i.liked kaushik deshpande also... he has got beautiful voice with variation he was there in indian idol tooo...

Manna dey n chi songs khhup chan gato to
spashta-wakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pooriya

I think they should come up with new seasons after 2-3 years, so that it wont be repetitive & people will not get bored.

Yes, they shouldn't have SRGMP schedules every year since the same people are likely to return. How many of you know that many of the top 10 from the second SRGMP Li'l Champs schedule had also participated in schedule 1? Sharayu Date (who finished in the top 3 in the second schedule) was the youngest participant of schedule 1. Both she and Aarya learnt classical from their mothers. I have attended a classical music program of Sharayu & Aarya along with their mothers.

Did you know that Juilee was eliminated in the early round of Li'l Champs Schedule 1?

I may have mentioned this elsewhere, but Juilee winning SRGMP was IMHO the first and only time there was a deserving winner. Every other time, a winner was selected for non-musical reasons. I can make this statement confidently because I have heard some shocking stories right from the horses' mouths.
Shalmali Sukhtankar was my favourite and IMHO the only one who could compete with Aarya in voice quality and versatility.
mishkil88 thumbnail
SW: This is shocking. I knew Abhijit Kosambi won and thereafter some others won in preceding years (anagha dhomse  , vaishali bhaisne-mhade won hindi & marathi both. But they are no where in music arena now. Urmila dhangar got few good songs. Janvi arora or ketaki mategaonkar never made to final 5 but are doing very well than actual champs in their season. Ironically for first 4 seasons Devaki Pandit was also the judge !! so even then channel seems to be dominating and selecting people of their choice is really shocking. Edited by mishkil88 - 8 years ago
anni80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: spashta-wakta

Yes, they shouldn't have SRGMP schedules every year since the same people are likely to return. How many of you know that many of the top 10 from the second SRGMP Li'l Champs schedule had also participated in schedule 1? Sharayu Date (who finished in the top 3 in the second schedule) was the youngest participant of schedule 1. Both she and Aarya learnt classical from their mothers. I have attended a classical music program of Sharayu & Aarya along with their mothers.

Did you know that Juilee was eliminated in the early round of Li'l Champs Schedule 1?

I may have mentioned this elsewhere, but Juilee winning SRGMP was IMHO the first and only time there was a deserving winner. Every other time, a winner was selected for non-musical reasons. I can make this statement confidently because I have heard some shocking stories right from the horses' mouths.
Shalmali Sukhtankar was my favourite and IMHO the only one who could compete with Aarya in voice quality and versatility.

Apart from sharayu date there was another one... dont remember  her name but sbe was the girl with spects just like her mother... the girl was in top10/12 in s2 whereas she got eliminated in earlier rounf od final in s1...

Agreed apart from.juilee no other winner seemed to b deserving one...

And as far as pancharatna are concerned.. there was clearly a manipulation and fixing... and channel knew that they cant get away with the result this time hence promoted all 5 of them equally...

But good for kids.. channel seriously took efforts to make them household names.. though they had their own vested interest in milking their popularity but it worked favourably for kids...

But i am more happy about the way these kids remained grounded even after all.d popularity and fandom they got... entire credit goes to their parents and their upbringing...that was one of its kind season...
.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidya0906

Nahi Zoey, hum aise nahin bolenge πŸ˜†  you could solve all the puzzles? woww!!!!  i could solve only the first one😊  is the ans 20 mins?πŸ€”  SW, please give us the answers...btw, the puzzle post is on page 83 πŸ˜› 

LOL Zoey...I know I know kar ke HAMESHA (πŸ˜‰) humnech answer diya to tumko chance kub milenga karke answer nahi kiya...πŸ˜†  

So...aaj kee subah with Jerry solving the puzzles and breaking our heads...watch out for my answers in the next post.

Originally posted by: veena0129

Neela...as Vidya mentioned the show comes on Colors...😊...

and ur knowledge about Gulzar's work is incredibleπŸ‘...
and the poem u shared is so beautiful...thanks for sharing πŸ˜Š

Thank you Vidya and Veena for the video link and information.  I loved it totally   Anupam Kher ka band baja diya Gulzar sahab ne on the Q:  When do you think a person can be considered a good writer πŸ‘πŸΌ