Hey Anni, good to see you...and yes, be regular once you get the wifi πŸ˜›   
NJ is so happy you didnt get to see KYY for the last so many days πŸ˜†

Btw, why is Dilip missing in action here? πŸ€”πŸ˜•
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by vidya0906

Hey Anni, good to see you...and yes, be regular once you get the wifi πŸ˜›   
NJ is so happy you didnt get to see KYY for the last so many days πŸ˜†

Btw, why is Dilip missing in action here? πŸ€”πŸ˜•

Yess vidya.. i will definitely be back in action...

I know nj la asuri anand zala hota mala kyy baghhayla milat nahiye yacha... tyachya apt emoticon ne to vyakt kela πŸ˜†

But nj dont b so happy as i said to u once i get wifi i will be back to kyy and right now aalso i am.watching it on fb... only thng is i am deprived fr watching old epi...
A friend from my high school WhatsApp group posted that Hemant Deodhar (Director of JYRG when it was good - until June 2014) is directing 'nAndA saukhyabhare' on Star Pravah. I asked him if he was related to Hemant Deodhar and lamented about the sad demise of JYRG. He replied saying that HD is indeed a close relative and is also from my high school and he quit because he couldn't take the pressure from the producer, channel and its demand to introduce sensationality to increase TRP.
We have known that all along, haven't we? The 'peTI bomb' exploded around that time and JYRG mutated into something unrecognizable, what with people changing their base natures and introduction of new, disliked characters. I remarked that 'nAndA saukhyabhare' seems to be yet another MMS (with the obligatory nasty m-i-l, conniving no-good, live-in distant relatives etc and he replied that the director is rarely allowed to express his talent.
Originally posted by spashta-wakta

A friend from my high school WhatsApp group posted that Hemant Deodhar (Director of JYRG when it was good - until June 2014) is directing 'nAndA saukhyabhare' on Star Pravah. I asked him if he was related to Hemant Deodhar and lamented about the sad demise of JYRG. He replied saying that HD is indeed a close relative and is also from my high school and he quit because he couldn't take the pressure from the producer, channel and its demand to introduce sensationality to increase TRP.
We have known that all along, haven't we? The 'peTI bomb' exploded around that time and JYRG mutated into something unrecognizable, what with people changing their base natures and introduction of new, disliked characters. I remarked that 'nAndA saukhyabhare' seems to be yet another MMS (with the obligatory nasty m-i-l, conniving no-good, live-in distant relatives etc and he replied that the director is rarely allowed to express his talent.

Sad...but strange isn't it? He is still able to survive in ZM directing two main serials KRD and NSB..I mean i thot there would be politics in this too if u r calling it for quits..then they show u the doors of the channel...

me tar kanala khada lavla ahey..no more watching serials(after JYRG)like u said sasar maher,mil,dil hyapalikade kahi dusra nahich ahey sadhya tari.. initially they take off v well ani manus mhatla tar aplya apeksha naturally yetat..expectations in terms of characters, actors, story ani tasa nahi jhala ki nasti vikatchi dokey dukhi!

Tari starcast tagdi asli ki abhinayacha apekshabhanga hot nahi karan tey kalakaar changle murlele astat...so unless a serial with tagdi starcast like Agnihotra doesnt come up...no more serials! πŸ˜ƒ
SW, NJ : i think new serial *pravah *ing kavita lad, anand ingle starting 31s t aug at 8.30pm Tumcha amcha same asta - may be different. Not a typical saas-bahu types for sure. 
Originally posted by mishkil88

SW, NJ : i think new serial *pravah *ing kavita lad, anand ingle starting 31s t aug at 8.30pm Tumcha amcha same asta - may be different. Not a typical saas-bahu types for sure. 

I think.i will give it a try... but on hotstar as over here no marathi channels😭... the reason is i used to like kvita lad in her drama days...  ELG, CDP... so for her yess... i liked anand ingale as mangya in prapanch... he is a good actor if comedy ka overdose kam hoga to...
Both are playing parents to teenagers. See the URL below
http://www.marathidhamaal.com/news/all-new-family-drama-tumcha-amcha-same-asta-only-on-star-pravah

Both are playing parents to teenagers. See the URL below
http://www.marathidhamaal.com/news/all-new-family-drama-tumcha-amcha-same-asta-only-on-star-pravah

I saw its promo while watching Double Seat movie...I dnt know who is that young couple.

Yes Anni agree with u for Kavita Lad and Anand Ingles past roles.

I hope it doesnt turn out to be that humar tumar type bhaiyya serial shejari shejari πŸ€”
Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
NJ - humar tumar type  πŸ€£πŸ€£ 
i don't think they will repeat bhaiyya humour ini new serial. People were enough pakaud in the initial few epi's and gave up watching it. But let's see. I am sure you won't leave watching PM as the time clashes with JYRG πŸ˜†

NJ - humar tumar type  πŸ€£πŸ€£ 
i don't think they will repeat bhaiyya humour ini new serial. People were enough pakaud in the initial few epi's and gave up watching it. But let's see. I am sure you won't leave watching PM as the time clashes with JYRG πŸ˜†
πŸ˜ƒ I remember that humar tumar serial..it was horrifying!! 

Mishkil I dont get to watch JYRG at 8:30 too..thats y I was pissed off when they changed its late night repeat telecast time..now I am totally dependant on ZM site or other online sites..so this new serial also I wont be able to view on TV πŸ˜•