Users

Frequent Posters

.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Vidya - ur kashe ahaat sagli and kuthe ahaat sagli stmts r v cute 😊
😕 Ive bought the camel along with me

Looks like raatri haluch konitari ethey KYY disinfectant fawara maarla 🤣 (kidding!!!!)

Me too watched Lokmanya movie for the first time 😊 thankfully v less breaks...

Btw when is katyaar releasing??

In your dreams NJ !!!!!!!!!😆😆  

I started watching Sandook last two days and end up watching KYY 😳 😃

I still have to answer all your questions (about KYY of course!!!😳 😆).  So keep yourself ready for my answers.  Send the camel to Bronx zoo.  We have camel rides on the only 2 camels in there 🤔.  See ya later, real life tasks need me 😊
.Neela. thumbnail
Originally posted by: anni80

hey vidya...

thanks a lot dear... 🤗

will surely miss India... 😭... but friends like u are home away from home... 😛... 

most probably will be back in action next week...

till then bye all and take care

Anni miss you dear 🤗 Take care and take your time to settle. We will see you soon!!  Good Luck!

Who's going to be in my KYY party in your absence?? 😭

Lagta hai Zoey ko wapas shagird banana padega...😆😆
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Neela.

In your dreams NJ !!!!!!!!!😆😆  

I started watching Sandook last two days and end up watching KYY 😳 😃

I still have to answer all your questions (about KYY of course!!!😳 😆).  So keep yourself ready for my answers.  Send the camel to Bronx zoo.  We have camel rides on the only 2 camels in there 🤔.  See ya later, real life tasks need me 😊

@red - hat teri ki  kaay zaalim upaay karaava 😆😛

@blue -  answers to which questions?

Sandook the movie??From Sandook to KYY what a deadly journey!

Camel is needed here...when any forum is desserted we station him there..he is our good luck charm 😃

Neela u alone r enough to safeguard KYY...u r 1 against 11ka team...haar gaayi?? 🤪Aur Anni kya 1 week ke baad aa raheli hai vaapas...kabhi mera bhi khayaal kiya karo 

-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Neela...What do you mean by Shagird banana padega.I am still your shagird.😉😃...bass tum aage badhho hum tumhare saath hain.😛

@Vidya...Me too watching Piku.The buddha is pagal,😆kya haal hota hoga bichari Piku ka? 😆.Irrfan as outsider in Pagal family is fab and it is a hilarious movie but they didn't underlined the jokes.😆
"tum log din bhar ek hi topic pe baat karte ho kya?"
"haan"🤣
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hehehe Neela, was waiting for your answer to NJ's comment 😆
Btw, have you seen the movie Piku?  very nice e'motion'al movie it is 😆 😭   was remembering and missing my Dad throughout the whole movie...he too used to take the whole house on his head because of his constipation problem...actually it is all in the mind 🤔

Yes Zoey, very enjoyable movie...and when the Big B, Dipika and Irfan get together, then it surely will be a classy movie...so had a great day today having watched 2 awesome movies 👍🏼

Anni, will be waiting for you to be back on the forum 

.Neela. thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidya0906

Btw, have you seen the movie Piku?  very nice e'motion'al movie it is 😆 😭   was remembering and missing my Dad throughout the whole movie...he too used to take the whole house on his head because of his constipation problem...actually it is all in the mind 🤔 

I tried watching couple of weeks back and could not watch beyond 1st 45 mins.  If I apply NJ's logic below (@blue), I need to be 70 + AND constipated to enjoy the movie 😃😳😆  Jokes apart, while I understand all the problems related to that age people, 1st 45 mins is nothing but his anal problems stretched beyond my patience limits 😕 and I stopped watching. Neither I nor Adu enjoyed PK as well beyond 1st 30 mins. Well...perhaps I need to give it one more try.  Will do so when I get some more time.

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Bt gng thru ur posts and Annis too...I wonder how you peop r so much in love with this KYY...yeah I know u can go on and on abt how it handles the various modern day social issues along with the sizzling chemistry of the leads...but still I always have this question how can u watch it and moreover enjoy it...going by experience I feel as we grow old we tend to be less interested in ths college backdropwala themes..but again someone will point out its nt jst abt college love story and blah blah...and u must watch it to experience it...🤔 

And NJ, time to answer your questions now...class shuru karne se pehle mentor ko Q's poochne ka nateeja bhugto...😆😆

Neela Uvach 😎 :

Appreciation of any art / creation should not be tied to age era / backdrop of the creation right?  In fact as age grows one should be like rajhans 🤓.  Just drinking the milk from the adulterated mix!!   And that's exactly what I did  - stuck to the MaNan track in KYY.  Every bit of their progression I liked, admired, and loved to the extent that I repeat what Anni said in her recent post - Bachas are just adorable ❤️ ; their progression and mutual understanding is just worth admiring!! You would want to have someone like that in your life.  And for the nth time I must say, all the difficult scenes are just nailed by Parth and Niti.  Boldness is just one part of their onscreen adulation but that's a minor factor for folks of my age (I certainly ain't of the suhagan category 😆...FYI from my understanding these are women who can go to any extent to defend Parth and push Niti down the cliff for onscreen track  🤢, please correct me Zoey if I am wrong). 

I want to post this wonderful short video by Sumeet Raghavan before I get back to the part of KYY handling current societal issues. (Please read Sumeet's post below this video to understand why he made this video).

The realty of today's India :  Females are unsafe (PERIOD).

Many times it is said that women's clothing is an invitation to men's inhumane behavior towards women 😔😒🤢.  KYY being popular amongst the younger generation handled this so effectively 👏.  I agree it was made totally filmy by calling Sunny Leone, but the point went straight across.  The reality still remains that despite  Aamir's Satyamev Jayate or serials like KYY trying to bring about change, it's not going to change the thought process so easily.

Same is the case with ZGH.  The reality of undermining a girl child is so effectively conveyed in this series.  I can connect to such serials.  The 1st episode of ZGH where the mother's chappal breaks just reminded me of my grandmother who never bought a new chappal for herself when she raised 3 daughters after her husband (she had a married life of just 5 yrs and my youngest aunt was just a month old when my grandfather passed away 😭).  Although I know in country like Pakistan or for that matter any country supporting polygamy things are not going to change just by watching a serial.  But for those who are sensitive enough even a serial can bring about change.

Ufff...I know I went tangent and went on a very serious track 😳, so pardon me for that.   And so if I want to lighten the mood...I must confess that although I fell in love a little late in life, (of course I was not a teenager), I was a student then and never did I realize that staircase can be SUCH a romantic location in the educational architecture  😳😆😆. KYY not only reiterated that by giving so many memorable MaNan moments on THAT stair case of SPACE academy  but enlightened me of the use of staircase and I so repent of not having known this fact that I want to go back to that phase in my life and practice what MaNan has so preached all of us admirers of those moments 😳.  Now you get NJ why EXACTLY I so admire KYY!!! 😆

Iti KYY adhyay sampoornam 🤔 🤔 🤔 ... KYY namoh namaha!!!!!!!!! ❤️
Edited by .Neela. - 8 years ago
.Neela. thumbnail
Finally I finished watching Sandook!! ⭐️
Just LOVED IT!! Seemed to be inspired by Lagaan, but the comedy track is just laudable 👏.  Sharad Ponkshe and Sumeet just rock in those scenes!! 👏  

Sumeet Raghavan ⭐️👍🏼...loved every bit of his acting and dialogue delivery.  What a versatile personality he is!!! Kudos to him for waiting this long for a role every worth of his talent.  His Marathi is just super flawless...else he could not have aced that Konkani marathi.  

I am not sure how the movie fared at box office, since it was released in June and is already uploaded to Apali Marathi.  This being a Marathi movie sadly may not have run  as long as even a Hindi movie of it's kind would have run 😒

I highly recommend it even for those having kids!!  It's worth a watch.  I can watch it again just for Sharad Ponkshe and Sumeet.
Nachiketj thumbnail
Neela!! Neela!! Neela!!!!! 
Now Ive too learnt one thing from you over the past few days...reply to the posts in installments...so here comes the first installment 😆 khaas NJ shaileet 

Mentor ko Questions pucchney kaa nateeja bhugatney ka savaalich nahi nahi hai..

Real bhoogatna abhi shuru hoga..tum start karti ho..phir uss gaadi se utar jaati ho...aur koi aur aakey uss gaadi mein jabardasti chadhtey (for few days gaadi ka route change ho gaya hai) hai aur unessecarily apna wohi gheesa peeta gyaan baattey hai!!  usse kehte hai bhoogatna!! Neway 🤔

Regarding ur posts of KYY one thing is u alwys have some additional info attached to it 👏 and I appreciate that.

Filhaal I will stop here..rest later in next installment!!😃 bandey ko digest karne ka time bhi to do 😳

Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
Nachiketj thumbnail

Neela Uvach 😎 :

Appreciation of any art / creation should not be tied to age era / backdrop of the creation right?  In fact as age grows one should be like rajhans 🤓. 

2nd installment of reply..before someone jumps on this topic and adds few more to it  😳

@bold - Ofcourse not!! If age & era was a prominent criteria for watching any kind of art, I wouldn't have liked pre independence set movies, tom n jerry, harry potter classics, archies comics, plays like KKG, music like natya sangeet and many more.

But my point was when I said college backdropwala series, from generation to generation it changes esp college life, like I loved Kuch Kuch Hota Hai when I was in school/college, but today when a yaariyan (am talking abt the movie aaj din hai sunny sunny wala movie) type movie comes I don't feel like watching it as I can't connect to the current lifestyle of the college going youth. That's my personal view.

Rajhans banava, I remember how fond my grandmother( she was 65+ then 🤔) was of Salman Khan and used to thoroughly enjoy his movies along with us.And when my parents used to say kaay to salman khan tumcha..we used to defend pan aajila pan avadto to 😃 aata bola!! 

Bahutek me pan banen Rajhans like u say, but atta me kadchit ashya age group madhey ahey where I am wanting more of my age group ( or thoda more mature than what I am now) kind of entertainment rather than baccha type of romance. (Though baccha type of romance will give you complex these days)

Nachiketj thumbnail

I want to post this wonderful short video by Sumeet Raghavan before I get back to the part of KYY handling current societal issues. (Please read Sumeet's post below this video to understand why he made this video).

The realty of today's India :  Females are unsafe (PERIOD).

Last & final instllment of reply 

Excellent video 👏 and great initiative by Sumeet since this was his personal experience. 

Yes!! Unfortunately, This indeed is the reality of today's India. 😔

And it's not just about the clothes women wear if that was the case 6 mahinyachya baalapaasun tey sattarichya aajiparynt aaj kontihi bai hya deshaat safe nahiye hyachyasarkhi laajirvaani goshta nahi!!!..overall women's progress is not taken in good spirit even in today's modern world...progress in terms of dressing, education, position held in jobs etc...and this is not just in orthodox familes, even in the familes living in so called metro areas the mindset is not so diffrent..where a highly educated girl working for MNC is being asked evdhaa ushir hoto ka ghari yayla!! as if she is going there to make papad lonchi which is an afternoon task and can return home by 5 in the evening!!!

You mentioned serials are now handling these issues and can bring a change but most of the viewers who watch these serials conveniently wash their hands over such serious issues and concentrate on the leads and their sensational chemistry...I was trying very hard not to bring the topic of JYRG on this thread (we have r dedicated thread and I prefer to stick to that thread only for JYRG related discussions), as whoever are left will flee with the mention of JYRG over here. KYY kya kam tha ab JYRG bhi aa gaya...but long back when JYRG introduced the track of Meghana taking up job and was shown how difficult it becomes for her to manage the household front ever since she took up the job, some people had pointed out if she is doing the job just for shauk why she needs to complain abt not able to manage the household chores...so you see this is the mindset towards women even today!! We had lot of discussion on JYRG thread regarding this..And you say out of the box serials would bring up change? 

Even a simple JYRG serial managed to show these kind of issues but in a milder manner and still comes up with varying topics and that's why I too am still interested in JYRG..its not just abt the leads for me to keep hooked to JYRG...manya ahey majhi serial khoopach sarva sadharan ahey..kaslehi katt karasthana nahit tyaat pan mala abhimaan ahey ki me JYRG ajunhi baghtoy..mala velo veli paavlo paavli sarkha hinavla gela ahey hya na tyaa marganey ki JYRG is a crappy serial, kahi lokankade tar statistical research ahey ekhadhi serial 250+ episode chya pudhey khechli ki tichi avashtha agdich vaeet hotey ani toch toch pana dakhavla jaato(aselhi I don't deny that), kahi loka tar agdi shastang namaskaar ghalun geleyt ki baba re tumhi ajunhi hi serial pahtaa!! Kshano Kshani jevha koni mala asa dakhvun deta ki baba jey amhi baghto tey uccha darjyacha ahey ani tumcha duyyam darjyacha tey saglyaat laagta ani khatakta mala..kaaran hey tharavnarey ani miravnaarey tumhi kon asa sadha saral prashna padto mala! 

Asso..With this I end my JYRG puraaan 😳...|| JYRG Namo Namah|| 😃