Gappa Tappa Corner - 3 - Page 73

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Zoey-

Yeah,bold part for me too ,neither in Indian nor in World politics or say in a word politics.Whenever someone starts talknig abt politics around me ,my reaction. aur bhi topic hain zamane me politics ke siva.πŸ˜†

Thanks for wishes.AB??? Aage ke liye Kimi se puchhna padega πŸ˜† and Thanks for sharing that hilarious video🀣...When KYY will end kya hoga un Parth Diwaniyon ka errr... Parth Suhagano ka.🀣

Sayali.TFS.That was super hilarious.πŸ˜†

Zoey...

just check out her index... thr is one spoof ... A moment with Aiyyapa... where in all she has written all the characters praying to Aiyyapa and Aiyaapa cha reactions to those prayers... its super πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

and i just loveee her moral of the story at the end of each spoof...

Thanks for sharing the index link Sayali...have bookmarked it, for future use...loved the Up above the sky one πŸ˜†  Bechaare MaNan, jaaye toh jaaye kahan?πŸ˜†
Neela, what a video that was πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£  i watched it so many times and still feel like watching again...just imagining the reactions of MaNanholics πŸ€£

Btw, where is Anni now?
Originally posted by vidya0906

Thanks for sharing the index link Sayali...have bookmarked it, for future use...loved the Up above the sky one πŸ˜†  Bechaare MaNan, jaaye toh jaaye kahan?πŸ˜†
Neela, what a video that was πŸ€£  i watched it so many times and still feel like watching again...just imagining the reactions of MaNanholics πŸ€£

Btw, where is Anni now?

Annii is super dupper πŸ˜‘ after today's episode... she is busy venting out on MaNan AT...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

KYY forum if full of super creative ppl 

Vidyajii... Poo che sagale spoof mast ahet... i m yet to read all of them...  but what ever i have read she is just one witty girl...⭐️
Edited by Smiley_23 - 8 years ago
I am on the phone and TG I am listening into the bosses doing BLAH...🀒

And this is me  at my desk with tears coming out of the eyes on the Aiyyappa one.  Especially after today's episode. the NyoShad one had me all cracked up...LORD!!!!

Thanks Sayali for the link.  I will read it @ home tonight.
Edited by .Neela. - 8 years ago
Awww Neela, what a cute baby...poor thing πŸ€—
Ok girls, am going now...its past midnight, and have to get up early tomm...its gatari amavasya na tomm...have a lot to do...chalo take care, bye πŸ€—
Originally posted by Smiley_23

Annii is super dupper πŸ˜‘ after today's episode... she is busy venting out on MaNan AT...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

KYY forum if full of super creative ppl 

Vidyajii... Poo che sagale spoof mast ahet... i m yet to read all of them...  but what ever i have read she is just one witty girl...⭐️

Awee, Anni πŸ€—  Take it easy girl.  I know how it feels.  Chaddo naa...I think the CVs are lost πŸ˜•. They must be high on shots while writing the episodes these days.  Just glad that they are winding up soon. Why do they need S2 BTW?  

Sayali...@ Red :  I can rant out a big post on the quite poor grammar and literally nonsense stuff in the name of fan fictions on that forum.  But as I said earlier, I just realized in the 1st 2 days that MaNan AT was the only sensible thread there.  So, I must have missed this girl's hilarious spoofs.  The rare times that I still give some other threads a try, majhi kharach satakte πŸ˜³.  So, I just stick to one and I am so glad about that.  I want to link some of these to the 50 shades of grey...am still lost as to why the girls have made that connection; although after seeing the movie, I did realize that some scenes are so exactly shot on MaNan😳. I had read the book only and saw the movie recently.

And Aiyappa vs Alla tala...how did Zoey miss this?  Both Nandu and Kashaf talk to their almighties.  But such a difference.  Nandu needs to converse EVERYTHING including "Aiyappa I think we went little too fast" πŸ˜²πŸ˜² πŸ˜³πŸ€£ Really, she needs to tell him that too...πŸ˜† No wonder he says his data card is full.  

Whereas Kashaf is so full of pessimism that she just complains because she feels that alla tala ne sab neymate raees logon ko hee dee hain.  She was really so scarred with her father's selfish and negligent attitude towards them.

But storywise...I agree with Zoey, ZGH although short has a complete story for each character, whereas KYY is only MaNan.  The rest are just there...only the CVs know why?! πŸ˜• Such a waste of cast (nahhh dabba wasted cast except Nyoshad  ), viewer's time and money too.  Like Soha's dialogue came true - 'they will be there somewhere in the background' .
@Neela...

when i say creative ppl ...  i m talking abt the Memes, Edits, VM and trolls few witty ppl make... 

agreed KYY forum being full of FF writers and all... i don't even open those threads...but have to admit there are few good ones too... Mannkigeet ne recently as a birthday gift for Twinkle OS lihali ahe Humari Adhuri Kahani ... it's a beautiful read... tugs ur heart strings and by the end of it leaves with you tears in your eyes and smile on your face... 

there are few memebers jyanche post me kadhich miss nahi karat...Senpoo, Eveline , Twinkle, few on MaNan AT ... kalachya episode varcha Eveline cha post is just beautiful...πŸ‘πŸΌ

I accidentally came across Poo's spoof post... and i m catching up of her old posts...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nandini is adorable cute sa baccha... and Niti's real life cuteness gets transforms in to those scenes when she is talking to her Aiyeaapaa...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she has to talk to Aiyeppa even when she is in the bathroom changing clothes and forgets her chudidar in the room... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I have not read 50 sheds ani movie suddha nahi baghitali so can't comment on that...πŸ˜›  

I m happy with MaNan / PaNi ke 50 sheds of professionalism  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by Smiley_23 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by .Neela.

Awee, Anni πŸ€—  Take it easy girl.  I know how it feels.  Chaddo naa...I think the CVs are lost πŸ˜•. They must be high on shots while writing the episodes these days.  Just glad that they are winding up soon. Why do they need S2 BTW?  

Sayali...

And Aiyappa vs Alla tala...how did Zoey miss this?  Both Nandu and Kashaf talk to their almighties.  But such a difference.  Nandu needs to converse EVERYTHING including "Aiyappa I think we went little too fast" πŸ˜²πŸ˜² πŸ˜³πŸ€£ Really, she needs to tell him that too...πŸ˜† No wonder he says his data card is full.  

Whereas Kashaf is so full of pessimism that she just complains because she feels that alla tala ne sab neymate raees logon ko hee dee hain.  She was really so scarred with her father's selfish and negligent attitude towards them.

Hey thanks Neela... πŸ€—... i was super pissed off yesterday after watching the episode... and i actually vented it out on MaNan AT... but then my saviour Sayali was there... she cooled me down... 

I actually had lot of expectations from y'day's episode... but ... anyway let it be...

Yesss... poo's posts are super hilarious... my most fav one is this aiyappa wala and up above the world so high wala... that girl has amazing sense of humour...

and yess.. another similar point with diff perspective between KYY and ZGH...

Nandu is really a cutie pie... there was one scene where she is supposed to kiss him but looks up
above, with eyes express her awkwardness and then pecks on his cheek...

episode 175... just after the dialogue... hooo gaaa na... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

neela if u hv not watched it,,,, just watch this particular scene... bachchas are super cute in it...

on the other side... friends... i will be relocating to Qatar by next friday... so now shifting work is going on in full swing... so will b missing in action for most of the time for next few days... once i settle over there.. i will be back... 
I will read all the posts on mobile whenever i will get time... but may not be able to reply... so will reply in detail once i settle there...

till then #OkThanksBye πŸ˜†
@anni - all the best and congrats for new assignment to your hubby πŸ‘ we will surely miss u ! so hoping u will come back early πŸ˜Š