Gappa Tappa Corner - 3 - Page 64

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by mishkil88

*pravah starting new serial at this same time slot 8.30 pm "tumcha amcha same asta" prod by Shreyas talpade *ing Kavita lad & Anand ingle with others. This can be good option who find JYRG boring.

Kavita Lad is a good option...but Anand Ingale mhanjey to aagau jaadya? And his pairing with Kavita 

I dnt find JYRG boring...but 8:30 is nt suitable for me to watch ne of the serials...
@Neela...I was thinking in that direction only,comparison of individual characters and pair,how did you know?πŸ˜‰...Well,quite busy this week,maybe in next week.😊

Both BB were amazing movies but I am little more impressed by Sallu's BB because it is not 'typical' Sallu movie.I generally avoid his typical styled movies but Kimi here and others (friends and colleagues) said it is NOT,so much mouth publicity is going on and Yes,it was worth watching.The kid ,Harshali Mehta,is very cute,acted well and Salman knows that her share is equally significant in its huge success,hence he gave extra 1.5 Crore Rs apart from her signing fees. Sallu dildaar!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Btw looks like they selected the kid first then her onscreen mother.They looked so much similar to each other.πŸ˜ƒ

Watched few episodes and Mrunal Dusanis looking gorgeous in Assa sasar surekh bai and hero's voice and looks are similar to who played char of hero's father in Ase he kannyadaan.Are they related to each other?

NSB heroine,Rutuja Bagwe, dunno why they selected her?πŸ˜•That too when there was no such pressure of good looks according to storyline. Can't they find some average looking but attractive girl who can act well?Is there that much dearth of 'heroine' materials in Marathi TV Industry?Other Example is female lead of 'Yek Number'...πŸ€”...the hero is good looking but she doesn't look suitable for him.The concept was promising pan heroine mulech baghayechi ichcha nahi zali!πŸ˜’

@Dilip da...MB is 36 now,kya ab bhi age effect nahi dikhega? she is lucky enough that she is still playing role of a heroine, much younger than her actual age.Marathi Industry needs another MB in some new entrant.😎
MB is getting older.. true. Pan aata jar "Swwapnil" hero asu shakto tar MB heroin ka nahi πŸ˜‰
Mala somehow MPM2 cha trailer fkhoop bhari nahi vatla.. Hoping that movie will be good.

BTW, it's birth anniv. of legendary singer Kishore Kumar today.. I could not log-in on 31st July to mention abt Rafi's death anniv. But thought, at least today we can pay tribute to the great singer.

I know, it's very difficult to pick up one best song of the legend.. So we'll do this -
Mention the first song that comes to your mind, when you hear the word "Kishore da" πŸ˜Š

For me it's - Zindagi ka safar, hai yeh kaisa safar..
Sonali - i remembered both these anniversaries and mentioned on my whatsapp groups. Apart from the song u mentioned, many many songs, esp Rajesh Khanna, RD combo were very very special.  They played Teri duniya se hoke majboor chala and zindagi ek safar hai suhana on his funeral day on DD which was only avlbl channel then. KK was very eccentric person and the examples of his craziness are there on many site if one can google. But truly a legand nevertheless. There was a program on Sony tv few years back to find voice of kishore, which was judged by his son amit, bappi lahiri & sudesh bhosle. Hope they keep producing such shows often to find voice of rafi, lata, asha etc.
sonali its difficult to choose but i like Phir wohi raat hai...
For me KK and RK are inseparable (and devanad to add). So the first song came in mind is 'Mere sapno Ki rani kab aayegi tu? (Aradhana)

Sonali, Zoey I am also big fan of MB and happy to watch her in any role including heroine's. But I felt that perhaps she worked out more to remain thin or some thing and as result she is looking 'tired' than fresh. Obviously she is far better than any other lead in Marathi (IMO)Edited by dlip - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Pooriya

MB is getting older.. true. Pan aata jar "Swwapnil" hero asu shakto tar MB heroin ka nahi πŸ˜‰
Mala somehow MPM2 cha trailer fkhoop bhari nahi vatla.. Hoping that movie will be good.

EXACTLY!! You said it Sonali!!

If only MB had a different hair style perhaps there would have been a different appeal??!!πŸ€”  But yeh toh sirf trailer hai na...picture abhi baaki hai AND swapnil should be good enough to attract SJ fans πŸ₯±  I just hope it is not as disinteresting as HIndi version of MPM1.  Good Luck to MB though and especially SR, who badly needs it. 
More than ample songs by both Mohammad Rafi and Kishor KumarπŸ˜›.
Mohammad Rafi : All songs from Baiju Bawra, the magic of Man tarapat Hari darshan ko aaj is beyond description.  Movies where he has sung for Guru Dutt - Pyaasa, Kagaz ke phool...and for Dev Anand - All songs from Guide.  Many of his songs with Geeta Dutt.  
Chaudhavi ka chaand ho and Babul kee dwayein leti jaaa😭😭 And many songs that he sung for Shammi Kapoor and all songs from Abhimaan .  The list can go on.  Besides he was a down to earth person.  Coincidentally he gave his voice for Kishor Kumar too and sang songs with him, how cool can that be!!!

Kishor Kumar: Can anyone EVER forget the EK ladki bheegi bhagisi, Haal kaisa hai janaab kaa and de do mera paanch rupaaya baara aana?? from Chalti ka naam gaadi??!!❀️ Eena Meena Deeka and all Aandhi, ANamika songs and as Mishkil has already mentioned many songs that he sung for Rajesh Khanna.  So again the list can go on endlessly and it's hard to pinpoint one favorite.
Originally posted by -Zoey-

@Neela...I was thinking in that direction only,comparison of individual characters and pair,how did you know?πŸ˜‰...Well,quite busy this week,maybe in next week.😊

Woh kya hai naa...tumne bhale hee apane aap ko shaagird tag se mukta kar liya ho, mentor sab jaanti hai πŸ˜†.  Waise yeh promotion guru dakshina bina he ho gaya??!! πŸ€”.  

I am trying hard to not respond to Anni's long and very apt analysis comparing the two until I see your analysis Zoey  πŸ˜›

NJ smart nikla...guru dakshina se dar ke usne enrol hee nahi kiya πŸ˜­

And don't worry Dilip da...all those updates for Bhai Logs was intended pun πŸ˜ƒ.  I am not going to ask you to get immotionally involved in a 250 episode series, especially considering the drastic downfall in the last week πŸ˜΅.  See ZGH as a serial wins here hands down in terms of the crispness of the story.  It was well thought through and the creatives knew EXACTLY what they wanted to deliver, starting from the title song to the male and female versions of the song, wardrobe up to the twins ❀️...None of the creatives had a necessity to think of filling buckets. AHHH...I better not get started!!!  So, yes, Anni, I adore leads of both serials.  But as characters and their graphs in the respective stories, I have already said enough!!

It's hard to expect that from a 250 episode serial...you know it much better with these many years of experience.  And today unfortunately the creative head who  was the backbone of MaNan has quit!!! πŸ˜­  So...no wonder the story went for a toss!

And what to say about the craze of the fans on IF...I must admit that KY2 is my 1st experience on IF and ufff the female fans...ACTUALLY gushed 100 pages on a 5 sec promo!!!πŸ˜† I rarely go to the forum and I must admit there is a HUGE creativity in the titles of some of the threads there.  I have fallen off the chair those rare times just reading the titles.  Not to mention how much complex those college going girls have given me with all their advanced knowledge and boldness despite being unmarried.  I honestly feel that even after 15 years of married life I am not worth getting admitted to kindergarden πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† !!!  
Edited by .Neela. - 8 years ago
Originally posted by .Neela.

Woh kya hai naa...tumne bhale hee apane aap ko shaagird tag se mukta kar liya ho, mentor sab jaanti hai πŸ˜†.  Waise yeh promotion guru dakshina bina he ho gaya??!! πŸ€”.  

I am trying hard to not respond to Anni's long and very apt analysis comparing the two until I see your analysis Zoey  πŸ˜›

NJ smart nikla...guru dakshina se dar ke usne enrol hee nahi kiya πŸ˜­

And don't worry Dilip da...all those updates for Bhai Logs was intended pun πŸ˜ƒ.  I am not going to ask you to get immotionally involved in a 250 episode series, especially considering the drastic downfall in the last week πŸ˜΅.  See ZGH as a serial wins here hands down in terms of the crispness of the story.  It was well thought through and the creatives knew EXACTLY what they wanted to deliver, starting from the title song to the male and female versions of the song, wardrobe up to the twins ❀️...None of the creatives had a necessity to think of filling buckets. AHHH...I better not get started!!!  So, yes, Anni, I adore leads of both serials.  But as characters and their graphs in the respective stories, I have already said enough!!

It's hard to expect that from a 250 episode serial...you know it much better with these many years of experience.  And today unfortunately the creative head who  was the backbone of MaNan has quit!!! πŸ˜­  So...no wonder the story went for a toss!

And what to say about the craze of the fans on IF...I must admit that KY2 is my 1st experience on IF and ufff the female fans...ACTUALLY gushed 100 pages on a 5 sec promo!!!πŸ˜† I rarely go to the forum and I must admit there is a HUGE creativity in the titles of some of the threads there.  I have fallen off the chair those rare times just reading the titles.  Not to mention how much complex those college going girls have given me with all their advanced knowledge and boldness despite being unmarried.  I honestly feel that even after 15 years of married life I am not worth getting admitted to kindergarden πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† !!!  

@BOLD... agreed completely Neela... Teenagers of today are crazy... We feel like gavandhal kaku bai as compared to them... even after married for so long...πŸ˜†... but if u really want to have the feel about what actual KYY is you better surf on MaNan AT instead of random posts on MF...  u will find some mature gushing over there...

anyway It was my first expreience too of surfing and following some serial on IF... and yess fans are mad ... totally mad... our ZM forum is like small family... and IF is totally a war place...πŸ˜†... all r behind each others neck... and KYY ka off screen drama is providing enough fuel for such fights...πŸ˜›

Its sad that Richa has left the show,,, but then somewhere they have to stop and i guess its the right time to stop... finish off this Arya crap and end the serial on HIGH NOTE...

we won't mind if this NOTE IS TOO HIGH... πŸ˜‰ what say??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†