pooja123456 Goldie

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Beautiful os!!

Hp_TvD_mAnIc IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
beauty fulll
SalmanShahidSm Goldie

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:29am | IP Logged
hey!!   beautiful os, well written   their love     awesoome   plz pm,me,wen u write next    keep weriting
--NupurSwaron-- Goldie

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:52am | IP Logged
So beautifully written os...their love care n morever dey value each other n sharon understands swayam through his expression n their convo through paper was so light n sweet Embarrassed
 Amazing piece of workClap
Keep writing n thanks foe d PMSmile
__nidhi__ Goldie

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:16am | IP Logged
loved it..
do write more..!!
ndcdance Senior Member

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:44am | IP Logged
loved it..
beautifully written...
tks for the pm
Rockingbhardwaj IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 2:27am | IP Logged
I loved it totally

Swayam deaf nd mute..
Bt sharon os with him..always

Thanks 4 d pm
i_yatharthk Goldie

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Read it twice as suggested by u...nd thn i was like...what this is her first OS!
So much detailing...but yet it has to be muxh of the undercurrent in sharon's action...and swayam's actions...sharon showing directions by her hands asking to start the music then swayam imitating her as if he is listening to the song and enjoying it through sharon's ears...epic...writing on the tissues first i thought ki it is just that they like to converse that way and thn the revelation dat he is deaf and mute...seriously...him writing people not valueing wat they have...everything every small detailing of yours is beautiful in the os...
And last but not the least...ur poems in update are always awesome..
Not just here but the poems in the ff fw things left unsaid are so beautiful they always leave me speechless...especially the poem in the last update part continue writing many more such write ups...especially ur poem...i am not much of poem fan...but ur poems are too good...if possible make a poem thread of urs
Thanks for the pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index