Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Manan OS: Her Shadow part 2/2 updated pg.6 ( may 18th) (Page 8)

gaurimenon Senior Member
gaurimenon
gaurimenon

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 3:10am | IP Logged
superb yaarClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maankigeet4ever

navk IF-Sizzlerz
navk
navk

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 3:52am | IP Logged
this is epic
seriously
loved it
such a heart touching story
..Mellifluous.. IF-Rockerz
..Mellifluous..
..Mellifluous..

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 4:19am | IP Logged
DID ANYONE TELL YOU HOW BEAUTIFULLY YOU WRITE .?????
Preeshaxo Senior Member
Preeshaxo
Preeshaxo

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Im so embarrassed, there's me asking you if the second part is posted and when I come
back to re write my reply I see its posted! What a donut LOOL

TAKE A FREAKING BOW REYREY!!! YOU MY GIRL ARE NOTHING BUT PURE TALENT!!! YOUR WORDS SLAYED!!! Clap

Not going to lie reading about Nandini struggling is really tough for me because of how strong she is in the show but when you write about her struggle, man I just fall in love. The depth you went into of her pain, thoughts, is just everything. The independence she wanted back and he gives it to her because he can never deny her.
Can I say I fell in love with Manik here? Man no one can ever question the love he has for her. The way he does the extra things just so she doesn't struggle, moving his office to the orphanage so he can be around her. But she doesn't know how he's always there! GAH I can't even explain how much I adored the depth you went into of his feelings and why he does what he does. But you know my fave thing is MaNan's touch and you including the hands entwining and the other small touches just made me fall in love with this piece even more.

Reya I honestly cannot put into words how much I loved this, my words cannot do it justice! All I can say is your writing is in a league of its own, your words have made a place into my heart and I will be bookmarking this so I can re read this again and again!!

Love always
Your SWP Hug
Samiyra04 Groupbie
Samiyra04
Samiyra04

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Hey! Whatever inspired you to write this I'm sure that must have been one hell of an amazing piece of work! I loved both the parts and the way Manik felt, anybody could understand their pain and flinch at their fate. Kudos girl! It was one fabulous write up.
aarohi_angel98 Goldie
aarohi_angel98
aarohi_angel98

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 9:55am | IP Logged
This is so beautiful and emotional story...
I loved it...
Plz pm me nxt tym for your work on manan...
I love your work...
dhrits_24 Senior Member
dhrits_24
dhrits_24

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

Originally posted by dhrits_24

Its so beautiful...The way u hv penned this down, I just don't have words to define its beauty and awesomeness...just beyond perfection...each emotion n feeling portrayed in a beautifully subtle way yet so precise that it directly is felt by heart and the eyes are making me realize their emotions and pain by continuously oveflowing while reading this...It just made me realize the importance of eyes...and the beauty they create in our lives...its so beautifully presented...ClapClapClap...Hats-off to u for this...
Firstly, yes, eyes are a beautiful blessing that we don't appreciate it seems. so i am glad that you also took that point away from the story..i tried to show how much Nandini lost when she lost her sight. Of course life becomes easier when one has a companion like Manik who pulls her back from the brink of darkness..but not everyone has such a supportive life partner.
And thank you so much for reading and liking it. Your praise means so much to me Embarrassed and when i touch a reader's heart, i can feel proud that i accomplish what i set out to do. So thank you once again.

- Reya <3

True dat...a companion, partner like Manik is sumthng rare; not every1 can have it...n that darkness, may be literal darkness evry1 won't have but metaphorically I guess every1 has it...and having such a partner to support u wud b d ultimate wish ne person wud wish for...And ya u deserve an applaudClapClapClap,,,,,,,,, for every1 can't pen down emotions like d way u do it...2nd part was just beautiful...I wish evry1 hs such caring n loving partners...n a pure n selfless love like MaNan...Smile
bans8597 Groupbie
bans8597
bans8597

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Breathtaking it ..was The definition of love was so purely defined here ... Literally had tears ...loved it Smile you are a fabulous writter and I request you for writing any other such fantastic story ...

Edited by bans8597 - 19 May 2015 at 1:57pm

Go to top