Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Reading this part brought tears in my eyes. The depth of Manik's love has totally awed me. She promised to shine for him, and now its his turn to shadow her. Totally love this line so much, it shows the maturity and the depth of their love... 
We touch as equals.  We don't need her sight. We don't need my sight. We just need each other's touch and the love is felt. 

Hats off for giving such an intense and beautiful story. Looking fwd for reading more MaNan shots from you. 
priya_sejwal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update
Quite emotional... very heart touching
U wrote it very beautifully
Thank uh for pm
Keep writing...
Arshirox97 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful story!!!! Well written!!
Lovelylav7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for pm me... Ur story made me cry..I just loved it
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ok serisouly i dont have words to exprrss this.
loved it totally
wow had a beutifulo smile on my face just reading this.
please write more dear
bye sumi
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Lovelylav7

Its just amazing.. Ur story realized me love is beyond the problems.. I just loved it..please continue it and pm me

Originally posted by: Lovelylav7

Thanks for pm me... Ur story made me cry..I just loved it

Thank you so much for reading and liking it. You tears are truly a compliment. And love, it's power is such, it can defeat all the problems of the world
Thank you so much once again πŸ˜³

- reya <3
Originally posted by: RomComFan

This is seriously beautiful...that's the best I can say, this is so beautiful and you write beautifully.  Love the concept and devotion and the way that it's all expressed...

All i can say is thank you, truly a huge thank you for your kind words. So glad you enjoyed the piece πŸ˜³

- reya <3

Originally posted by: pooh2015

This is the mst beautiful piece of work
Dam! Why aren't these tears stopping?
You deserve an applause
Cheers!

Aww..thank you so much. Your tears are compliments on their own. I thank you for your kinda praise πŸ˜³

- Reya <3

Originally posted by: pooja123456

Manik as nandinis shadow- beautiful

Thank you so much πŸ˜³

- Reya <3
Originally posted by: moonstonespirit

This is so amazingly wonderful!!! Its so touching, so beautiful. A love like this is so poignant, so pure.

Loved the conclusion of the story. How he does everything within power to  let her attain the sense of independence. Give her the normalcy that she craves. 

Being their for her without letting her know that he is doing it all for her. Walking behind her, ready to catch her if she stumbles. He is not doing it for her safety alone, but he is doing it all for his own sanity. Because in her happiness lies his happiness. If she gets to know about the sacrifices he is doing for her, she will be crushed and he cant afford to let her lose her smile.  His love for her selfish. He would lie to her to save her spirit, to save her smiles.

Loved the video too!! Beautifully written Reya. Loved it β€οΈ

Firstly thank you thank you and just thank for taking the time to read and for leaving such a beautiful comment that brought a smile to my face. I am so glad that you liked the piece and the message i was trying to convey with it. That Manik takes care of her this way, for her, but also for himself. His love is both selfless and selfish. Selfless because he can't have her losing her smile so he denies himself her touch, her touch while he is shadows her without her knowing. But also selfish because he takes care of her because he needs to..for the own sanity of his heart. 
I thank you once again for your kind praise..And glad you liked the short film, it was all sorts of beautiful <3

Much love,
- Reya <3
Originally posted by: Naj91

πŸ‘ it is the best manan os i have ever read.i was crying when i read it.u r just awesome and in ur writing love is so pure...thank u for such a love story

Aww..thank you so much,,your kind words mean so much to me..truly πŸ˜³ 
Originally posted by: khushboonankani

U have penned it down like it was beyond words and world...trail of tears were there...keep writing...:)

Thank you so much for your kind praise..truly. Hope you keep reading πŸ˜³

- Reya <3

Originally posted by: Humzy

beautiful update

loved it
very nicely written

Thank you so much Humzy πŸ˜³

- reya <3
Originally posted by: Mawara_Ejaz

Once again m speechless Reya...don't have words to say how m feeling right now...I mean yar how could someone is so loving like Manik...It only happens in fictions right? It never happens in real does it? A lovr like Manik it's not from real world ha na? Bcz if a lover like him exist in real I want him ;) hahaha..Well.!! Awesome story...as I said I love ur writings...plzzz do write more and pm me :)

hahah..the man is definitely setting the standards pretty high for us girls..really hoping such loving men exist out in the real world too..lol πŸ˜†
Thank you so much for reading. So glad that you enjoyed the piece. I shall send you future Manan pieces :)

- reya <3 

Originally posted by: gaurimenon

superb yaarπŸ‘

Thank you so much πŸ˜³

-reya <3