Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: rev4eva

Another beautiful piece Reya...

It had a sad start for MaNan but it was really soulful. Love how Manik is helping Nandini feel her independence again... 

Looking fwd for the next part soon

Thank you so much hun. So glad you enjoyed the piece. Gotta love it when a girl has a man like Manik Maltorta 😳
- Reya <3

Originally posted by: Doc_manan

Its the best story I've ever read...

Awsum ...

Thank you kindly 😳 that means so much to me.

- Reya <3

Originally posted by: manya_189

Oh this is so Good but i just hope in the end Manik doesn't lose his sight in order to bring Nandini's back or smthg like that..

I assure you nothing like this will happen in this story, no dramatics of such. Thank you so much 😳

- Reya <3

Originally posted by: baisakh45

This is so beautiful. I don't have words to describe how amazing it is. You made me so emotional. Oh god right now I am a mess. It's just beautiful. It's the only word I can use for this piece. I will be eagerly waiting for the next part. 

And i just don't have words to express my gratitude for all this praise you are showering on me..so i have to just say thank you, seriously. Thank you so much for reading and calling my work 'beautiful', truly humbled 😳

- Reya <3

Originally posted by: Samiyra04

As heartbreaking as this is, you did a wonderful job penning it down. Kudos girl!

Thank you so much Samiyra 😳 

Originally posted by: kriti094

This is so damn amazing
badly waiting for the second part
i am a big fan of ur writing skills

Thank you so much for all your kind praise. Truly appreciate it 😳
yes, next part soonish :)

- Reya <3

Originally posted by: missviolet

Umm wow this is really beautiful. I love ur concepts they are heartbreakingly beautiful. I have read nandani promise before and i legit cried so much while i read that...and this too brought tears to my eyes. Their struggle is painful but i know they will find a way. 

You write well. I enjoy what you write.You should write more often. And please update this soon:)

Thank you, thank you so much for your kind praise, honestly i don't know what else i can say in response to your kind words. Your tears are special compliments on their own, not that i look to make people..lol. but your tears mean that you felt the emotions i had hoped my readers would feel. 
Shall update this soonish :)

- reya <3

Originally posted by: Humzy

wow it left me speechless

literally made me cry 
loved it
cont soon

Aww..thank you so much Humzy 😳 
Thank you kindly 😳

- reya <3

thank you so much hun 😳

- reya <3

Originally posted by: aliyaangel

OMG.. it such a beautiful os..
i cant define how much i love it ...
they way u hve described nandiniz turmoil.. what shez going through,how she misses all those beautiful moments.. it just amazing...
n manik.. how can someone be soo loving n caring.. i mean he is doing evry possible thing to bring her back.. he wont leave her ever.. walk with her in every situation.. awwweee
im in love with this manan... both want the best for each othr.. n im sure its him whose behind hr..
btw i loved when she tried chcking his forehead he ws kissing her hand instead.. n the line he said about her disappearng image one..
all in all the best i hve read..
n this is truly my longest commnt till date..
plllzzz post the next part soon.. n ofcourse the short film too... :)

Oh wow..thank you so much ! I am so honoured that you wrote you longest comment for me 😳 Honestly, unsure of how to express my gratirude so i thank you from the bottom for reading and appreciating my words..means so much to me.
Every girl needs a manik maltorta..he is setting the standards pretty high for us girls.😆
So glad you enjoyed this part..next part soonish :) yes, will remember to attach the short film link too.
Thank you once again 😳

- reya <3

Originally posted by: serenam

That was really beautiful. The way you brought out Nandini's need for independence, to be herself; Manik's need to protect and care for her and the final collaborative enterprise - very much in character, therefore all the more beautiful.

Manik is watching her, isn't he?

Waiting for Part 2...

Love,
Serena

Awww..thank you so much Serena 😳 Glad i was able to showcase the characters in a way you could relate to while i put them into a different situation and concept. 
Is Manik watching her ? i guess we are just gonna have to find out 😉 
Thanks a ton for all the appreciation. 

Love, 
- Reya <3

Originally posted by: bans8597

It was just hell awesome.. I literally had tears... Keep going you are doing a great great great job

awww..your tears are truly a compliment of their own. i thank you for all your kind praise 😳

- reya <3

Originally posted by: Chocomaniac

Beautiful and very touching 😊

Thank you so much 😳

- Reya <3

Originally posted by: cutypie04

Its amazing dea...👍🏼

plsss continue soonn
if possible pm nxt time

Thank you so much 😳 yes, will pop a PM when the next part is up.

- reya <3

Originally posted by: dhrits_24

Its so beautiful...The way u hv penned this down, I just don't have words to define its beauty and awesomeness...just beyond perfection...each emotion n feeling portrayed in a beautifully subtle way yet so precise that it directly is felt by heart and the eyes are making me realize their emotions and pain by continuously oveflowing while reading this...It just made me realize the importance of eyes...and the beauty they create in our lives...its so beautifully presented...👏👏👏...Hats-off to u for this...

Firstly, yes, eyes are a beautiful blessing that we don't appreciate it seems. so i am glad that you also took that point away from the story..i tried to show how much Nandini lost when she lost her sight. Of course life becomes easier when one has a companion like Manik who pulls her back from the brink of darkness..but not everyone has such a supportive life partner.
And thank you so much for reading and liking it. Your praise means so much to me 😳 and when i touch a reader's heart, i can feel proud that i accomplish what i set out to do. So thank you once again.

- Reya <3

Originally posted by: apps33

jst beautiful...made me cry... loved it.. will b waitin fo ua nxt instalment

Thank you so much 😳 your tears are truly a compliment on their own.
next part: soonish 

- Reya <3

awww..thanks hun 😳

Originally posted by: Mawara_Ejaz

OMG..!!! I am just crying like a fool whole the time reading this..thnx God my mama didn't saw me crying...yaaar what to say u made me speechless...I don't have words to explain my feelings...reading your os i came to know that vision is a great blessing...you wrote it so beautifully and the way Manik helped her was so loving...plzzz do write more I love ur writings...

I would apologize for making you cry so much but i won't but a reader's tears, they are precious to me, they are compliments on their own, it means they felt the emotions i had set out to emote. Thou i am definitely glad your mama ddin't see you crying. it gets a little difficult to explain to my family too when i am crying over ficition..lol 😆 so i know what you mean.
Yes, eyes are truly a blessing we humans don't appreciate enough. 
Thank you so much for your kind praise..truly humbled 😳

- Reya <3