Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: tanubag

Belated Happy Birthday Dear Sushma. May God bless u with success , love and happiness.😊

Lovely thread Poo Di.πŸ‘

thank u so much tanu πŸ€—
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot one and all for all the lovely wishes ...all ur wishes means a lot 
πŸ€—
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roserosey

Thank u so much chitra πŸ€—

i missed ur presence so so much dear ...and its been so long since i last chatted with u ...
hope u r having great time ...
lots of love ...ur presence and wishes means a lot chitra 

thanks a lot ... lots of love πŸ€—

That is the sweetest thing coming from U...I do sometimes miss the crowd ...especially U and Chandu...who have been very very sweet in your expression of love and I feel guilty whenever I happen to read the loving comment from U all...but that doesn't stop us from expressing...right? Just be happy and successful in whatever U do outside this Zone...I will try to drop in whenever...there is something exciting for me to offer and share...but a HUGE thanks goes to Poonam...for she keeps us tied together with the beautiful thread of wishes...and I certainly don't want to miss the beautiful opportunity of wishes. Thanks Sushma (lovely name) ...your loving words do help me in many ways. Take care !πŸ€—
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chitsri65

That is the sweetest thing coming from U...I do sometimes miss the crowd ...especially U and Chandu...who have been very very sweet in your expression of love and I feel guilty whenever I happen to read the loving comment from U all...but that doesn't stop us from expressing...right? Just be happy and successful in whatever U do outside this Zone...I will try to drop in whenever...there is something exciting for me to offer and share...but a HUGE thanks goes to Poonam...for she keeps us tied together with the beautiful thread of wishes...and I certainly don't want to miss the beautiful opportunity of wishes. Thanks Sushma (lovely name) ...your loving words do help me in many ways. Take care !πŸ€—

aww πŸ˜³such a lovely wishes πŸ‘πŸ‘ nd more loving response chitra dear πŸ€—
bold- yeah right πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›thts wat we want πŸ‘πŸΌ
drop whenver possible πŸ˜³ ur lil presence means more valuble fr us 
hope u doing all well πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ love u forever πŸ€—
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: roserosey

thank u so much isya πŸ€—
missed u so much ...hope u had given ur best in the exams ...
wishing u all the best isya ...πŸ˜ƒ

thanks a lot ...happy that u r finally here on my bday...πŸ€—
God bless u !!

No mention, Sweetie ! πŸ€—

Miss you too and all our other friends as well... Hope you are doing good ! πŸ˜Š

Oh exams ! Don't ask me about it πŸ˜† πŸ˜› Thanks for your best wishes, dear.. πŸ˜³

Never mention, yaar... I am happy that I am here on time ! πŸ˜‰ πŸ€—

Stay blessed... πŸ˜Š
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
by the by πŸ˜‰ batana bhul gayi ..unresvd in pg 1 :-):-)