Nach Baliye 7

Nach Baliye 7
Nach Baliye 7

Mrunal and Sharad

swaronlove Senior Member

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Just saw todays episode and the precap ... i am shocked!!! i really love them .. they are so adorable ... sharad is a bit rude but at the end he is the most honest.. he tells what he thinks 
want some opinion! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kiran1018 Goldie

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:15am | IP Logged
They are a cute couple no doubt about that. However, I am not a fan nor a hater. Honestly that is because I am not familiar of them. This is the first time I am seeing them in Nach Baliye. As far as my opinion on them goes, Sharad is honest but sometimes too honest like the whole paratha episode where he described the aloo paratha made by all the girls. Its good to be honest but I think he could have spared their feelings by saying the same thing a little nicely. As far as Mrunal goes, I think she is a bit too judgmental of others on the show and  comes off as a bit rude. I think Mrunal needs to watch what she says sometimes. But then again this is just my opinion from what I see of her on Nach. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top