Qubool Hai

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Is Aahil going to allow Shaad to continue living with Sanam in Bhopal?

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
A topic dwelling on what has been discussed for the past day-and-a-half.
Even though we are not getting any hint on his feelings towards Shaad, Aahil's reactions and his actions right now are understandable and smart. He is dealing with Sanam and sussing out the situation. He is calm as he should be. Confronting Shaad right now would not be wise. Who knows what the man might do, run off with Sanam and Aahil would lose He is wise to first try to find out what he can from Sanam. And his suggestion of having them come to Bhopal too is smart too.

While this may mean Sanam spending another day with Shaad  (and maybe we will see Aahil being smart and keeping Shaad out all night), it may be the smart way to go about it. Get them to Bhopal first, somewhere in one of his vast properties, then confront Shaad or separate Sanam, or whatever.

Now if he doesn't want to cause trauma to Sanam, it's understandable, but that doesn't mean he can let her live on with Shaad--whom Aaahil should deem as a sociopath and as taking advantage of Sanam. And Shaad is taking advantage of Sanam, even if we the audience are supposed to assume they are not having sex. (Not everything is about sex. Even a completely a-sexual situation such as this would be a violation of Sanam.)

The question is what happens once they reach Bhopal? There is no way in hell, Aahil should let Sanam stay on with Shaad in this situation. This is not about jealousy or being territorial. It's about the fact that Sanam is being LIED to and conned and deceived and LIVING with a some man as HIS WIFE. She is essentially trapped and being violated.

Trying to her memory back, or worried about Trauma doesn't and shouldn't mean he should allow this situation to go on. How would Sanam feel when she gets her memory back? What does Aahil know of what's going on here? Every extra minute she's with this man is further violation. How would she feel to know he didn't try to get her away from the situation KNOWING it's her? If he doesn't know it's one thing. But if he's so sure, no way he should let Sanam stay on in this situation where she's lied and conned into living in a non-existent marriage.

If Aahil confronts Shaad, and Shaad gives him some excuses and assures him nothing untoward will happen and it's for the best of "Janant" that they don't traumatize her, it doesn't matter. Aahil still should not allow this man to continue living with her as her husband. How would Sanam feel?

Again, it all comes down to the makers refusing to acknowledge the gravity of Shaad's actions. Even till now, nothing is acknowledged. Whole thing is revolving around his lies, but we hardly see any acknowledgement of this till now.

The only possible way I see Aahil allowing this to go on is if "Jannat" learns the truth, and feels sorry for Shaad so stays with him as a friend and not as a wife. Because she buys and understands the excuses and sob story, and decides to not leave him alone in his weak state. If this the case, then Sanam is not in trauma. But if this is the case, then that means the makers are once again ignoring the gravity of what Shaad is doing by having Jannat react this way.

How is Shaad an angle at all once they reach Bhopal if Aahil knows that this is Sanam? He shouldn't be. Sanam should be at a distance from him.

Edited by KhatamKahani - 14 May 2015 at 6:46pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurl IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
 Agreed,  I hope CVs consider all the points you and others have mentioned. Sanam is being taken advantage of right now

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnzSageflower7 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Jiyaaa..... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
I liked the way Aahil is handling this situation. He is emotional but I like that he is reacting using his brain. He is asking question to Sanam directly when Shaad is not there. He is gathering all the information. 
Completely agree, it would be stupid to ask those questions directly to Shaad. The man who lied to a stranger and keeping her as his wife can do anything if he comes to know that Aahil is Jannat's real husband. Moreover, he is in army and also from the different country. 

Aahil should not allow Shaad to continue to live with Sanam.

The way shaad is touching Jannat, looking at the comfort level, viewers can think that they might also have a physical relation. It is understandable when they were in Pakistan, but certainly not if they are planning to show Shaad and Jannat in the same room when they move to Bhopal. I strongly think, we should get a scene where they should show their sleeping arrangement. 

I'm sure makers will never acknowledge the gravity of Shaad's action. But they can't just brush off his wrong actions. They are portraying him as selfish lover. That means, basically he is grey but not negative -:( 

I think, we will come to know in tomorrow's episode how the future story in Bhopal will shape up. 

Nice post, KK..

Forgot to add this: 

Shaad totally sounded like physo when he said.."Jannat ke nazar mein mein unke pati hoon...uska dil mein bhi mein Mohobat Paida Karronga" Sleepy

Edited by Jiyaaa..... - 14 May 2015 at 9:52pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

fanraya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
I will surely be r ally upset if Sanam lives with Shaad in the same room in IM, I mean how can they show that when Aahil is around, that will be totally ridiculous, knowing Aahil he will never allow that, I really hope Cvs have better track, I will hate them otherwise, as it is they have butchered the characters so much, I am not ready for another heartbreak, a I want my Sahil back, I really hope that's the story, Aahil winning his Sanam back, I am not interested in N number of kala jadu, useless Shaad and his fake love story, or Shashi kapoor and her nonsense.. I just want my Sahil. It will be really disappointing after all this , if they do not focus on them, what's the point of them getting back face to face.. let's all hope we are getting our lovely pair back..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aimf Goldie

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
This is a nice and thoughtful post. I too am interested in the living arrangement once they all get to Bhopal.

There are many things that can make for interesting tracks, and we have to see which way the CVs go:

1. Return to Bhopal has its pros and cons. The obvious advantage is that IM will have the power to jog Sanam's memory. For this reason Ahil might stop the auction in time or buy the property back from the new owners or something. However,  returning to Bhopal means we have to deal with the Sanam2 factor, ever present, ever vengeful, and ever powerful in a bad way. By the way how many days is it till it is new moon in QH? If Ahil returns to IM, Sanam 2 will not be far behind. I for one am sick of her plotting to separate Sahil and take revenge, etc. In fact, I had totally stopped watching the show after Tanveer's death, and have only now restarted since the dharmsala track. I really hope that Sanam2 leaves Bhopal in search of Ahil, even as he enters the town, and then they show her meeting with SK. That would be good.

2. The Shaad factor is equally if not more dangerous than Sanam2. Ahil has to play his cards right and close to his chest. He can no longer afford to be as naive as he was with his "hallowed" Ammi at one point. Ahil has grown up in a sense and is moving like a chess player with forethought and finesse.  Somehow, I cannot see how he can dictate sleeping arrangements of a couple who claim to be married. I think both Ahil and the viewers may have to put up with Shaad and Sanam sharing a room. I think the mitigating factor in all this might be that Ahil somehow learns that Shaad and Sanam have a platonic marriage.

3. It could be that after a few days of reaching Bhopal Shaad gets recalled or deployed to a war zone (lets hope this happens!!) and leaves Jannat care of Ahil. This would be the best scenario and would resolve all issues with one stroke. Of course he will come back later and sparks will fly, but at least they will not be sleeping in the same room and behaving like they are married to each other.

All I want is a long track of Sanam gradually regaining her memory with Ahil. In fact they should have done this right at the start of season 3 without needing to separate the leads and bring in the whole Shashi Kapoor and Shad factor.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
I think Aahil will somehow separate them once they reach Bhopal.
Gravity of the lies will be revealed thr' some drama, how long will the build up be we don't know.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Aahil has reached Bhopal. And he seems to be behaving more like someone trying to win back his long lost lover, or getting his long lost lover to recognize and remember him
than someone concerned for Sanam and thinking about her situation.

He's part of some freak triangle.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top