Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Telugu Allari Mooka: Strictly Invites only: THREAD SEVENTEEN (Page 73)

Pinky.Raizada IF-Rockerz
Pinky.Raizada
Pinky.Raizada

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovedrops

Originally posted by canapoem

Originally posted by Srilathalolla

Originally posted by Pinky.Raizada

Mint ji may or may not write anymore...I will miss her.

Why what happened

Her health is not good now a days. She had a brain tumor and got operated for the same last year. Now she is again getting headaches.

I really hope and pray for her that the tumour has not grown again.

Oh really sorry to hear this I pray that she is sound and healthy. How old is she

She must be in her late twenties I think. She had a miscarriage and this led to a series of tests and then they found out the tumor. It seems the surgery went for more than 8 hours and then slowly she was recovering and now again she is getting these headaches.

But I love her strength, the way she always tells me that she is a fighter and she will fight this too. Now a days after getting to know her, I really respect her a lot.

Kavi.. You reminded me of my Aunt..My dad's sister. My favorite Aunt. She is very beautiful.. I just look like her. She fought the same tumor. It is very serious for her. Her tumor is in her head on four important nerves. Doctors did the surgery twice for many hours. She went through a lot. But as it is on her nerves in brain.. they couldn't take it out entirely. she went through many radiation sittings. Still it grew again. She went for surgery for the third time. After that surgery she lost sensation on the left side of her body. She don't feel anything on her left side now. She is just like a glass doll for us. My mama is taking care of her like a small kid. Still she never complains. She always says.. I am alive right.. what is more important than that. Her name is Jhansi... I always call her Jhansi Rani atta. She is a fighter.

I know how exactly it feels for Mint's family.. It is torture. I still cry whenever I talk to her.. I really wish Mint to get well soon and I hope her family will take care if her well. I saw my Aunt suffering like hell.. I always wish no one ever go through that pain.

OMG, I didn't know that about her. I admire her will power and strength. I wish she recovers fully.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jdukelovedropsSrilathalollacanapoem

canapoem IF-Sizzlerz
canapoem
canapoem

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

Here is another question about IPK 
Shyam tried to kill Anjali during Payals wedding , what did he think , did he really think that Khushi will marry him ? His main aim for marrying Anjali is the wealth of Raizadas , if he kills Anjali how will be claim his right ? 

I think the writers at that stage were confused whether to show Shyam as an obsessed lover or one behind Raizada health.

Also remember according to Arnav's earlier will, if something happens to him or Anjali, Shyam was the beneficiary. So maybe Shyam thought if Anjali dies, Khushi out of pity will marry him and Arnav will give him a part of his wealth.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jdukelovedropsSrilathalolla

lovedrops IF-Rockerz
lovedrops
lovedrops

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

Shyam tried to kill Anjali during Payals wedding , what did he think , did he really think that Khushi will marry him ? His main aim for marrying Anjali is the wealth of Raizadas , if he kills Anjali how will be claim his right ? 

I think the writers at that stage were confused whether to show Shyam as an obsessed lover or one behind Raizada health.

Also remember according to Arnav's earlier will, if something happens to him or Anjali, Shyam was the beneficiary. So maybe Shyam thought if Anjali dies, Khushi out of pity will marry him and Arnav will give him a part of his wealth.

When one's eyes blinded with lust.. they don't even think about anything.. When he is getting Khushi .. he doesn't care about the money.. For him Khushi is more wealthier than the money he gets from Anjali. I think. 

Later when he understood that Khushi will never marry him.. His main motive became money. And also he might have thought that.. Khushi loved Arnav becasue he is rich. If he has money like Arnav .. any girl will come into his arms. 

Edited by lovedrops - 26 May 2015 at 8:24pm

jdukeSrilathalollacanapoem

canapoem IF-Sizzlerz
canapoem
canapoem

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 8:25pm | IP Logged

When one's eyes blinded with lust.. they don't even think about anything.. When he is getting Khushi .. he doesn't care about the money.. For him Khushi is more wealthier than the money he gets from Anjali. I think.

Shyam was really obsessed with Khushi. I think instead of the kidnapping act, they should have just concentrated on his obsession for Khushi more. It would have been more interesting.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovedropsSrilathalolla

lovedrops IF-Rockerz
lovedrops
lovedrops

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

Shyam was really obsessed with Khushi. I think instead of the kidnapping act, they should have just concentrated on his obsession for Khushi more. It would have been more interesting.

He has obsession for Khushi and also money. To get what he want the only thing in his path was Anjali.. As he said to Arnav when the MU happened. Abhas did an excellent job.

Srilathalollacanapoem

canapoem IF-Sizzlerz
canapoem
canapoem

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 8:48pm | IP Logged

Why what happened

Her health is not good now a days. She had a brain tumor and got operated for the same last year. Now she is again getting headaches.

Oh really sorry to hear this I pray that she is sound and healthy. How old is she

She must be in her late twenties I think. She had a miscarriage and this led to a series of tests and then they found out the tumor. It seems the surgery went for more than 8 hours and then slowly she was recovering and now again she is getting these headaches.

But I love her strength, the way she always tells me that she is a fighter and she will fight this too. Now a days after getting to know her, I really respect her a lot.

Kavi.. You reminded me of my Aunt..My dad's sister. My favorite Aunt. She is very beautiful.. I just look like her. She fought the same tumor. It is very serious for her. Her tumor is in her head on four important nerves. Doctors did the surgery twice for many hours. She went through a lot. But as it is on her nerves in brain.. they couldn't take it out entirely. she went through many radiation sittings. Still it grew again. She went for surgery for the third time. After that surgery she lost sensation on the left side of her body. She don't feel anything on her left side now. She is just like a glass doll for us. My mama is taking care of her like a small kid. Still she never complains. She always says.. I am alive right.. what is more important than that. Her name is Jhansi... I always call her Jhansi Rani atta. She is a fighter.

I know how exactly it feels for Mint's family.. It is torture. I still cry whenever I talk to her.. I really wish Mint to get well soon and I hope her family will take care if her well. I saw my Aunt suffering like hell.. I always wish no one ever go through that pain.

OMG, I didn't know that about her. I admire her will power and strength. I wish she recovers fully.

The other thing mints told me was that IF has given her amazing friends who stood by her side in her worst possible days.
She lives in Mumbai right and many in IF duniya live in Mumbai. She told me that lazy leaves I.e Zehra, her sister Saiyeda then some other people used to visit her regularly at hospital and home and helped her cope up with the stress and trauma. It seems some even flew from Delhi to give her moral support. She says IF gave her amazing friends and even today they meet regularly.

jdukelovedropsSrilathalolla

jduke IF-Rockerz
jduke
jduke

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

t

Kidnap track came on to sets to cover up Barun' s absense. 

Srilathalollacanapoem

jduke IF-Rockerz
jduke
jduke

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

Why what happened

The other thing mints told me was that IF has given her amazing friends who stood by her side in her worst possible days.
She lives in Mumbai right and many in IF duniya live in Mumbai. She told me that lazy leaves I.e Zehra, her sister Saiyeda then some other people used to visit her regularly at hospital and home and helped her cope up with the stress and trauma. It seems some even flew from Delhi to give her moral support. She says IF gave her amazing friends and even today they meet regularly.

Wow that is very nice of them. I really hope she wins this battle and lives happily. 

Pinky.RaizadaSrilathalollacanapoem

Go to top