Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: canapoem

She must be in her late twenties I think. She had a miscarriage and this led to a series of tests and then they found out the tumor. It seems the surgery went for more than 8 hours and then slowly she was recovering and now again she is getting these headaches. 

But I love her strength, the way she always tells me that she is a fighter and she will fight this too. Now a days after getting to know her, I really respect her a lot.

Me too Kavitha . We all complain about little things and people like her never complain. 
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

She must be in her late twenties I think. She had a miscarriage and this led to a series of tests and then they found out the tumor. It seems the surgery went for more than 8 hours and then slowly she was recovering and now again she is getting these headaches. 

But I love her strength, the way she always tells me that she is a fighter and she will fight this too. Now a days after getting to know her, I really respect her a lot.

Kavi.. You reminded me of my Aunt..My dad's sister. My favorite Aunt. She is very beautiful.. I just look like her. She fought the same tumor. It is very serious for her. Her tumor is in her head on four important nerves. Doctors did the surgery twice for many hours. She went through a lot. But as it is on her nerves in brain.. they couldn't take it out entirely. she went through many radiation sittings. Still it grew again. She went for surgery for the third time. After that surgery she lost sensation on the left side of her body. She don't feel anything on her left side now. She is just like a glass doll for us. My mama is taking care of her like a small kid. Still she never complains. She always says.. I am alive right.. what is more important than that. Her name is Jhansi... I always call her Jhansi Rani atta. She is a fighter. 

I know how exactly it feels for Mint's family.. It is torture. I still cry whenever I talk to her.. I really wish Mint to get well soon and I hope her family will take care if her well. I saw my Aunt suffering like hell.. I always wish no one ever go through that pain.
Edited by lovedrops - 8 years ago
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Here is another question about IPK 
Shyam tried to kill Anjali during Payals wedding , what did he think , did he really think that Khushi will marry him ? His main aim for marrying Anjali is the wealth of Raizadas , if he kills Anjali how will be claim his right ? 
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lovedrops

Kavi.. You reminded me of my Aunt..My dad's sister. My favorite Aunt. She is very beautiful.. I just look like her. She fought the same tumor. It is very serious for her. Her tumor is in her head on four important nerves. Doctors did the surgery twice for many hours. She went through a lot. But as it is on her nerves in brain.. they couldn't take it out entirely. she went through many radiation sittings. Still it grew again. She went for surgery for the third time. After that surgery she lost sensation on the left side of her body. She don't feel anything on her left side now. She is just like a glass doll for us. My mama is taking care of her like a small kid. Still she never complains. She always says.. I am alive right.. what is more important than that. Her name is Jhansi... I always call her Jhansi Rani atta. She is a fighter.

I know how exactly it feels for Mint's family.. It is torture. I still cry whenever I talk to her.. I really wish Mint to get well soon and I hope her family will take care if her well. I saw my Aunt suffering like hell.. I always wish no one ever go through that pain.

OMG, I didn't know that about her. I admire her will power and strength. I wish she recovers fully.
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Srilathalolla

Here is another question about IPK 

Shyam tried to kill Anjali during Payals wedding , what did he think , did he really think that Khushi will marry him ? His main aim for marrying Anjali is the wealth of Raizadas , if he kills Anjali how will be claim his right ? 

I think the writers at that stage were confused whether to show Shyam as an obsessed lover or one behind Raizada health.

Also remember according to Arnav's earlier will, if something happens to him or Anjali, Shyam was the beneficiary. So maybe Shyam thought if Anjali dies, Khushi out of pity will marry him and Arnav will give him a part of his wealth.
lovedrops thumbnail

I think the writers at that stage were confused whether to show Shyam as an obsessed lover or one behind Raizada health.

Also remember according to Arnav's earlier will, if something happens to him or Anjali, Shyam was the beneficiary. So maybe Shyam thought if Anjali dies, Khushi out of pity will marry him and Arnav will give him a part of his wealth.

When one's eyes blinded with lust.. they don't even think about anything.. When he is getting Khushi .. he doesn't care about the money.. For him Khushi is more wealthier than the money he gets from Anjali. I think. 

Later when he understood that Khushi will never marry him.. His main motive became money. And also he might have thought that.. Khushi loved Arnav becasue he is rich. If he has money like Arnav .. any girl will come into his arms. 
Edited by lovedrops - 8 years ago
canapoem thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovedrops

When one's eyes blinded with lust.. they don't even think about anything.. When he is getting Khushi .. he doesn't care about the money.. For him Khushi is more wealthier than the money he gets from Anjali. I think.

Shyam was really obsessed with Khushi. I think instead of the kidnapping act, they should have just concentrated on his obsession for Khushi more. It would have been more interesting.

lovedrops thumbnail

Shyam was really obsessed with Khushi. I think instead of the kidnapping act, they should have just concentrated on his obsession for Khushi more. It would have been more interesting.

He has obsession for Khushi and also money. To get what he want the only thing in his path was Anjali.. As he said to Arnav when the MU happened. Abhas did an excellent job.
canapoem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinky.Raizada

OMG, I didn't know that about her. I admire her will power and strength. I wish she recovers fully.

The other thing mints told me was that IF has given her amazing friends who stood by her side in her worst possible days.
She lives in Mumbai right and many in IF duniya live in Mumbai. She told me that lazy leaves I.e Zehra, her sister Saiyeda then some other people used to visit her regularly at hospital and home and helped her cope up with the stress and trauma. It seems some even flew from Delhi to give her moral support. She says IF gave her amazing friends and even today they meet regularly.
jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

t

Kidnap track came on to sets to cover up Barun' s absense.