Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Srilathalolla

Nice Naina enjoy the gyan you are getting ðŸ˜† . 

Kavitha give me an hour will comment on episode 2 

Hello Mardals 

Hi vadina. ðŸ˜Š
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Naina, whether you are in India or US, you can share anything with us and no, you are not spoiling any fun. We all love it when you hang out with us.
Naina7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: canapoem

Naina, whether you are in India or US, you can share anything with us and no, you are not spoiling any fun. We all love it when you hang out with us.

Hmmm.. ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š

Can anyone suggest some good light hearted stories to read? No crying stories !!

I became huge fan of river runs through it. Its my topmost fav story now. yet to comment in it.

And, is meera giving access to emerald isle to any readers?
deepsdspeed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hello sri,kavitha,naina,pinky,kiran & jay..😊
naina answer to ur ques.. i stay in nizampet, kukatpally

deepsdspeed thumbnail
Originally posted by: -NainaS-

Hmmm.. ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š

Can anyone suggest some good light hearted stories to read? No crying stories !!

I became huge fan of river runs through it. Its my topmost fav story now. yet to comment in it.

And, is meera giving access to emerald isle to any readers?

no. i dint get any response from her..sent her so many request and pm's😕

any idea baout shweta's hopes and ambitions ?? did she post in any blog?
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepsdspeed

hello sri,kavitha,naina,pinky,kiran & jay..😊

naina answer to ur ques.. i stay in nizampet, kukatpally

HI akka :)
deepsdspeed thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pinky.Raizada

HI akka :)

hello..neeto chala takkuva matladanu..b'day celebration baga enjoy chesava?
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hai Kavitha Here is my ranting 

The second episode starts with the fall amazing I don't know even that fall has its own magic in it . For me the hightlight dialogue was Bataamizi tho main ne abhi shuru nahi ki. That is ASR . Khushi gave a sample of her courage and told ASR that she wont tolerate any stupidity from anyone no matter even if he is ASR . I know everyone likes that Dori scene me too but for me that was bataamize and LOL I heard that Gul had fought with StarPlus to include the scene and she was right it was the hightlight scene for the second episode. 2nd episode is the start of the blame game for Khushi from both sides I mean ASR and Buaji . Garima being a mother her first question to Khushi was Tum Theek ho , Loved it. Payal was so right I loved her dialogue "Tujh se saga hamara koyi nahi hain"

And the second episode ends with the famous Jaliebi making of Khushi Kumari Gupta 

Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepsdspeed

hello..neeto chala takkuva matladanu..b'day celebration baga enjoy chesava?

Yea, I enjoyed a lot. 
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Originally posted by: Srilathalolla

Hai Kavitha Here is my ranting 

The second episode starts with the fall amazing I don't know even that fall has its own magic in it . For me the hightlight dialogue was Bataamizi tho main ne abhi shuru nahi ki. That is ASR . Khushi gave a sample of her courage and told ASR that she wont tolerate any stupidity from anyone no matter even if he is ASR . I know everyone likes that Dori scene me too but for me that was bataamize and LOL I heard that Gul had fought with StarPlus to include the scene and she was right it was the hightlight scene for the second episode. 2nd episode is the start of the blame game for Khushi from both sides I mean ASR and Buaji . Garima being a mother her first question to Khushi was Tum Theek ho , Loved it. Payal was so right I loved her dialogue "Tujh se saga hamara koyi nahi hain"

And the second episode ends with the famous Jaliebi making of Khushi Kumari Gupta 

She also told that Shot that scene over a half a day. Barun had been pulling that dori so many times...😆