Telugu Allari Mooka: Strictly Invites only: THREAD SEVENTEEN - Page 34

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by jduke

Hi Srilatha ðŸ¤—

IPKKND marathon start chesaru animata. Keep watching and posting comments. 

Yes Any doubts once you start IPK man there is no one can stop 
Thanks Latha for the first episode update.
I will write about your earlier question after sometime.

How old is Payal if Khushi is still 18?
Originally posted by canapoem

Thanks Latha for the first episode update.
I will write about your earlier question after sometime.

How old is Payal if Khushi is still 18?

Kavitha Payals age was never disclosed and it is very hard to guess because they both are not biological sisters , I am thinking may be around 21 in the first episode 
Originally posted by Srilathalolla

Kavitha I had a question for all of you , you see when we rewatch or re-read something we look at it in a different angle in the same way when I was watching IPK  I have so many questions , see I know its just a show and it does not have any logic but you know sometimes some situations make us to think in the same when when I saw a episode where Buaji forces Khushi to agree for the engagement with Shyam would she do the same with Payal , Will she force Payal also the same way ,  I can understand that she was worried about Shashi's health but forcing Khushi . I loved Shashi even though Khushi is not his biological daughter he always cared and loved her the same way he loved Payal 

Yes, Time always teaches us so many things and we mature with time and our opinions and outlook changes for better.  I think Buaji might have taken second opinion or must have dig little deeper if Shyam asked for Payal's hand instead. Buaji never had soft corner for Kushi . Though Payal being elder never went out to earn for family and stayed at home mopping. Whereas Kushi took whole family responsibility on her shoulders and took care of everything in her best. If Payal went out to earn bread and Kushi stayed home Buaji definitely have said something to Kushi about it.

Shahshi wholeheartedly accepted Kushi as his own daughter and his stance about Shyam would be same whether Payal or Kushi. 

**I also think it is very hard to accept and welcome someone into family as your own. It takes lot of courage and acceptance to do it. 

Edited by jduke - 8 years ago

Yes Any doubts once you start IPK man there is no one can stop 

Thats why I don't want to start ðŸ˜‰ (as if my kiddo allows me to watch ðŸ˜†)

The first episode we all the know the highlight is ASR's  entry and no words to describe it . The second main point is the same Shashi and Garima has mortgaged the only livelihood they had did they think how they will get Khushi married because she is also 18 and with in couple of years they have to think about her too right. Anjali's entry was also good. And the ending ab main kya bolun Khushi ASR ki bahoon mein Haye  

Iss Pyar ko kya naam doon... Iss feeling ko kya naam doon... Iss craziness ko kya naam doon. 

The opening ambiance with all the wedding preparations and the songs and the music and the dances of buaji although gave a feeling that it was also a normal serial like anything else... Worried expressions and the adventurous steps taken by the bride's sister although gave a feeling that it is also normal serial with same melo drama... When the parents of bride were worrying about the dowry and searching for the papers and buaji unnecessarily chiding Khushi for everything although gave it is also a normal story with family politics... The Entrance of the ASR... The epitome of handsomeness... An Enigma... The presence of royalty.. Eyes filled with pain... words filled with arrogance.. His whole persona changed the ambiance all at once. It brought a different feeling to the atmosphere. But frankly I didn't expect him to be that arrogant until he replied .. it's none of your business .. to one of the reporter. YES he is arrogance personified.. But his arrogance gave him a mark of The ASR... What we loved about him the most. 

The entrance Anjali and Arnav's reaction clearly showed how close they are.. and the beautiful bond between them. Sheesh Mahal.. we all understood the brother and sister has a painful past with it. But no rush to know what it is yet. My only focus was how the lower middle class girl will meet the King. 

Here she comes.. Khushi entering on to the ramp by mistake. But frankly I got a doubt that.. how could they send her on to the ramp without changing her dress when the theme is red. In fashion world.. they won't take even few minutes to change the dresses. Ok let's leave it .. just assume it happened becasue it had to happen. May be they didn't change her dress to red .. becasue if ASR sees her in red .. at the first meet itself... then the magic of the first rabba ve won't happen. Understandable. But if they would have changed the theme to green and would have send khuhsi in green dress.. then people getting confused that she was the model and send her on to the stage would have been more realistic.

Their first meet is just perfect. She stumbling..reflecting her character and innocence in her eyes clearly reflecting.. the fear clearly visible on her face.. she looked like a doll. The fall... how could anyone forget that incident. Stepping on her own lehenga and falling right into his arms. Their eyes meeting. His anger filled orbs met her fear ones. The spark of their chemistry just flew into the air. I loved it. 

But I have another doubt too here.. Where was Anjali. She just came there right. How could she just appeared there and went away without being in the big event with her brother. I really wonder. She just made her presence and gone. How is it possible. I have no answer. But the magic is unbelievable. The lead pair rocks.. first thing came into my mind. Ofcourse I have seen the frist episode after seeing the diwali scene for more than dozen times..LOL. 

I really didn't expect then I will becoem this crazy about IPK.. I really didn't expect I will fall in love with ASR this crazily. 

Did I talk too much..😳
Edited by lovedrops - 8 years ago

Yes, Time always teaches us so many things and we mature with time and our opinions and outlook changes for better.  I think Buaji might have taken second opinion or must have dig little deeper if Shyam asked for Payal's hand instead. Buaji never had soft corner for Kushi . Though Payal being elder never went out to earn for family and stayed at home mopping. Whereas Kushi took whole family responsibility on her shoulders and took care of everything in her best. If Payal went out to earn bread and Kushi stayed home Buaji definitely have said something to Kushi about it.

Shahshi wholeheartedly accepted Kushi as his own daughter and his stance about Shyam would be same whether Payal or Kushi. 

**I also think it is very hard to accept and welcome someone into family as your own. It takes lot of courage and acceptance to do it. 

Yes J .. I agree .. it is very hard to accept someone into family as your own. Even Garima said many things to Khushi about her not behaving as their own daughter.. But Sashi never complained and supported her always and trusted her always. I really loved Sashi as a father.

Kavitha Payals age was never disclosed and it is very hard to guess because they both are not biological sisters , I am thinking may be around 21 in the first episode 

I would think the same.. But I have a doubt.. did anywhere in the serial it was mentioned that Garima is sashi's second wife and Payal is Sashi's first wife's daughter. Or Payal is garima and Sashi's daughter. 

It the beginning buaji never game me a good impression about her opinion of Khushi. She always showed that difference.. but later realized the relation between buaji and khushi is compeltely hatke.

agree with you..but its not that hard too..i have already seen it and seeing it.. parents not differentiating between their own child and adopted one..kudos to all those who really have good and big heart

I totally agree with you Jay Buaji from the start was behind Khushi , she never said anything to Payal I agree that Payal is not a pathaka like Khushi but even then , Buaji could have asked Shyam to wait till Payal gets a suitable humsafar but instead she just want to get rid of Khushi as Payal once said. 
Yes Shashi is a real father I love him