Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
apart from IPK i didnt watch anything and not watching anything. so i cannot talk much about those
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jduke

I watched Qubool Hai for some time and it is Gul's worest piece of work and I really don't know how come it is still on air ðŸ˜•

Jay after seeing the destiny of Feet and Ipk I have decided not to watch any of the Gul shows and on top I hate KSG
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovedrops

perfect Sri.. today is really busy

Are you back 
lovedrops thumbnail
Originally posted by: Srilathalolla

Are you back 

yes i am😛
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Originally posted by: jduke

Meenu, Howz "Yeh hai mohabbatein"?
I hear a lot about it and many people follow it. 

Jay I heard that Gul has contract with ZeeTv for 3 years so she has no other way 
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I dont think Geet and IPK has similar stories yes some scenes are similar but overall story line of both the shows is different , what I hate about GUL is she cannot handle 2 projects at the same time , When she started IPK , Geet fans were upset because she destroyed the essence of GEET and when she started Qubool Hain she destroyed IPK 😡 

See Gul sets the story on same platform.. Geet was married to Maan's brother before she meets Maan in the city.. 
Khushi is engaged Arnav's jeeju before they can fall in love
Zoya is a runaway bride right from the beginning! 

Geet, Khushi and Zoya meet Maan, Arnav and Asad at wrong time, wrong place and get in wrong foot.. all wrong reasons.. And at last all the girls end up in either the boy's office or home!

All of them fight like cocks and at last find their love.. Which will be tested by various factors.. 
In Geet's case it was Maan's bro
in Khushi's case it was Shyam
in Zoya's case it was that lady Raziya, then Tanvi.. Oh Qubool hai has a factory of Vamps!
lovedrops thumbnail

Jay I heard that Gul has contract with ZeeTv for 3 years so she has no other way 

is yeh hai mohabbatein is also GUL's
jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Meenu_Luvs_ASR

See Gul sets the story on same platform.. Geet was married to Maan's brother before she meets Maan in the city.. 

Geet, Khushi and Zoya meet Maan, Arnav and Asad at wrong time, wrong place and get in wrong foot.. all wrong reasons.. And at last all the girls end up in either the boy's office or home!

All of them fight like cocks and at last find their love.. Which will be tested by various factors.. 
in Zoya's case it was that lady Raziya, then Tanvi.. Oh Qubool hai has a factory of Vamps!

😆😆😆..Yes, QH has generation of vamps 
lovedrops thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meenu_Luvs_ASR

Nice alalysis
jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lovedrops

apart from IPK i didnt watch anything and not watching anything. so i cannot talk much about those

Me too no time and not interested to watch. Just want to live in that IPKKND magic world. 
But I do watch Sanaya shows ðŸ˜Š. Heard she will be coming in Jhalak