Jamai Raja

The Character Sid (Page 2)

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru10

Originally posted by skinnypal

I know agree with all your points. He is the main character and he is only confusing us with this weird behavior.. the cvs introduced Shiv track so sidni could focus on DuShi rather than themselves as even the cvs know SidNi can't resist each other if their main focus is on each otherLOL

Just to drag their separation they are doing this.. but this week was a dragfest and i hope next week the show catches on a good pace and SidNi makes a deal to reunite DuShi and we get light hearted flirtatious and nok jhok moments filled SidNi episodes!!Day Dreaming(iF WE GET THESE type of moments then i won't mind watching a separation trackEmbarrassed)

Why drag the separation? Isn't it enough for them? 5 months of separation, do they want to complete a year on that? Like seriously everything comes first before SidNi reunion. But leave the main leads on a side. What else are they planning? Bring Yash and Sam into the picture also so they could delay SidNi reunion. I'm so frustrated. I will give them a suggestion: bring everyone to jr and reunite them and leave SidNi don't bother with them. Because this is exactly they are doing at this moment.
Want SidNi reunion at any cost!

Because it is one of the main storyline, with this only we can see that once they reunite they won't get separated further.. their love and understanding have become to immense for a huge separation in future.. and normally in soaps they separate leads many times during their course to keep viewers gripped. I think whatever the cvs are planning this must be the LAST thing that will keep them separated. Now they will reunite after whatever happens. I was fine with everything till SidNi consummation sequence after that its been a dragfest.

Go to top