varun kapoor <3

Posted: 8 years ago
hello friends,
Watched today's episode for the first time. I thought I will give it a go just for varun kapoor. So happy to see him on screen after saraswatichandra. Today's Lori scene was so sweet β€οΈ

I don't know where the love stories are going but I feel vk will rock the episodes with his charm...After today's episode I think am going to watch few more, hopefully the track gets more interesting πŸ˜Š

Edited by rimis - 8 years ago
Yes, he is acting very nice
He is doing a great job ;)
He makes the show watchable. When he went to hug ragini but then didn't. That was quite cute. As well as when he is playing with her dupatta. πŸ˜†. He definitely made me watch this show. Let's see how it goes before it goes all crazy in terms of plot.
I was watching Swaragini even before Varun made his entry, but no doubt his entry gave me more reason to continue watching! I remember he played Shaurya in Na Aana Is Desh Laado after the leap. I adored Shaurya-Dia! I've liked him since then.
Originally posted by taani_20

I was watching Swaragini even before Varun made his entry, but no doubt his entry gave me more reason to continue watching! I remember he played Shaurya in Na Aana Is Desh Laado after the leap. I adored Shaurya-Dia! I've liked him since then.

That's where I met him too πŸ˜†

Originally posted by AryaDrayCoByrne

That's where I met him too πŸ˜†

i also met him there only first time...πŸ˜†i also adored shaurya dia chemistery😳 ...it was too fresh ...their nokjhok and then love...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
I haven't watched him as shaurya but it seems he was very good.
I first saw varun on saraswatichandra and he has grown so much as an actor..i am sure all his scenes are going to be worth waiting for. In sc I loved his chemistry with kusum(shiny doshi) and his bonding with gautam rode. If he manages to replicate that I am watching this show till the end.😊
Originally posted by rimis

I haven't watched him as shaurya but it seems he was very good.
I first saw varun on saraswatichandra and he has grown so much as an actor..i am sure all his scenes are going to be worth waiting for. In sc I loved his chemistry with kusum(shiny doshi) and his bonding with gautam rode. If he manages to replicate that I am watching this show till the end.😊

he is the second hero of the show but a bad one...i think for sure he will be paired up with swara as tillnow swarsan chemistery has not been shown and it will surely be a hate love story and both are rebellious ones...so they will rock for sure...
where as sanskaar is only doing acting in front of ragini he is not that bhola sanskaar which he is showing to her and all...swara is the only one who can correct him and teach him the lesson for playing with all feelings...😊⭐️

while laksh is writting off ragini without even knowing her properly ...ragya have not so much interaction so much still they very much understand each other pain but not very deep friends right now...their relationship is yet to explore...😳😳
Originally posted by creationschhavi

he is the second hero of the show but a bad one...i think for sure he will be paired up with swara as tillnow swarsan chemistery has not been shown and it will surely be a hate love story and both are rebellious ones...so they will rock for sure...
where as sanskaar is only doing acting in front of ragini he is not that bhola sanskaar which he is showing to her and all...swara is the only one who can correct him and teach him the lesson for playing with all feelings...😊⭐️

while laksh is writting off ragini without even knowing her properly ...ragya have not so much interaction so much still they very much understand each other pain but not very deep friends right now...their relationship is yet to explore...😳😳

what do u want😑