Some stray observations and well deserved appreciation! :)

Posted: 8 years ago
Well I just wanted to say kudos to a few people who have silently done a great job in today's episode according to me... :)
So here goes my list... not in any particular order ...

1) Kash's hairstylist: Bcoz seriously it was such a delicate hairstyle, suited the scene perfectly! πŸ‘

2) Stylist: The whole cast including all the supporting cast were looking stunning! Piyali's stunning neck piece needs a spl mention here! πŸ‘

3) Art director: Beautiful beautiful setting! The flowers, the candles, fairy lights n all ... totally gave the whole eppy a fairly tale feeling to it! πŸ‘

4) Director & camera: Because visuals were simply put... just stunning! πŸ‘

5) Music: Just one word... Perfect!   πŸ‘

6) Teji / Jason: A very believable drunk indeed! Hehe n damn cute too! πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘

7)All of Kash's expressions r fab... but today spl mention of Kash's one particular expression... During the dance she gave a particular expression facing away from him... I guess while she was being lifted... it a pleasantly satisfied kinda reaction ... can't define it properly ... but was jus so beautiful to watch ... ❀️

8) Aham's intense luks are always ❀️

9) Shravan speaks volumes through his eyes! ❀️

10) Dance: The first dance choreography was perfect! Everybdy danced nicely including that changu mangu actor, sapan, etc... sry dunno their real names... πŸ‘

11) And that samarj dance was uff! Sweet, intense, classy and delicate all at the same time! And not forget, different .. the back fall was interesting! So a huge kudos to Monica and Jason for their fabulous choreography! πŸ‘

12) Dialogues: My God I have become a huge fan of samarj dialogues ! Superb comebacks! πŸ‘

13) Not to forget the crisp editing!πŸ‘

This is my list...do add urs too to the list. :)

- Niki Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 8 years ago
Great post! The cast and crew deserve appreciation for the episode for it was just a very, very classy episode. The episode read like a book and I'm glad I read this chapter.

SamArj were ethereally beautiful both in the way they were styled, performed and in the way their characters and scenes were written and directed. After a very, very long time have I seen such electrifying chemistry that is used in the story instead of being the showpiece for a couple.
Originally posted by soni595

Great post! The cast and crew deserve appreciation for the episode for it was just a very, very classy episode. The episode read like a book and I'm glad I read this chapter.

SamArj were ethereally beautiful both in the way they were styled, performed and in the way their characters and scenes were written and directed. After a very, very long time have I seen such electrifying chemistry that is used in the story instead of being the showpiece for a couple.

@ bold: perfectly put dear! πŸ‘πŸΌ I felt like those illustrations in fairy tale books I read when I was a kid come alive ... classic prince n princess... ❀️
@Lifez_beautiful: I know! I've fallen in love with them and the show and I should probably put the brakes on that but damn! The page-turner is gripping lol
m waiting for the creatives to see this post of urs. they ll surely love it. we appreciate the actors so much but we forgot to appreciate the ones who made thm. πŸ‘
i guess u didnt miss anythng πŸ˜³
Originally posted by Ri21

m waiting for the creatives to see this post of urs. they ll surely love it. we appreciate the actors so much but we forgot to appreciate the ones who made thm.πŸ‘
i guess u didnt miss anythng😳

Hope they see this... they really should know that their efforts are truly appreciated ... 😳
Originally posted by soni595

@Lifez_beautiful: I know! I've fallen in love with them and the show and I should probably put the brakes on that but damn! The page-turner is gripping lol

Ikr! Me too! I'm becoming obsessed! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

Ikr! Me too! I'm becoming obsessed! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Same! The last show I was this obsessed with was Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hain and it has been years since it aired lol
Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

Hope they see this... they really should know that their efforts are truly appreciated ... 😳

if u r in twitter tweet them😊
Nah dnt hv twitter id... :(
PS: finally made an acct n shared it! :DEdited by Lifez_Beautiful - 8 years ago