TS: Idli-Sambhar te Chole-Bhature

Posted: 8 years ago
Hello my beautiful people! πŸ˜Š

I am writing a TS here..it will have 2-3 parts. This one is especially for my friend Sukku (Sukanksha) love u Sukku!  πŸ€—
English translation will add soon.
Also, I have now created a separate ID for PMs for OSes/TSes/SSes etc: peace_PMs.
 Please send a friend request to this ID for receiving notifications of my stories from now on. πŸ˜ƒ The new Id is also linked in this post: peace_PMs

Idli-Sambhar te Chole-Bhature: Part 1

" Maa..Ishita..kahan hai..Ishita..Maa" Raman was shouting sitting on the dining room table.

"Oye ki hoya khoteya! Ki gall hai?" Toshiji came up to the him.

" Ye kya diya hai maa aaj breakfast mein?" he spoke, pointing to the casserole.

Toshiji: " Aie ki hai..idli te hai!"

Raman: " Aaj phir idli! Roz mujhe idli khila khila ke maaroge kya!"

Toshiji: " Oye! Vaise to tu bade maze se khaata hai roz south indian..aaj ki ho gaya? Aur special Ishita banake gayee hai tere vaste! Sunday wale din wi phone aaya tha clinic se svere svere uske liye.. te phir vi jaane se pehle usne ensure kitta ki tere liye breakfast ready ho! Aur tere naatak khatam hi nahin hote!"

"Aaj ke din bhi baitha nahin gaya isse chain se ghar pe..Madrasan..Plaster khulla nahin, aur bhaagne se baaz nahin aayegi..langdi kahinki!" he murmured.

Toshiji: "Ae ki bad bad kar raha hai! Chal main tere liye paranthe banake laati hoon!"

He picked up his phone and scrolled through his latest messages.

His latest message was a promotion message of a South Indian food joint called Sarvana Bhavan.

" 20% discount on all food items. Special offer only for today!"

" Yahan madrasi khaana kha kha ke dimaag kharab ho rakha hai, ab special restaurant bhi jaaoon mai inka khaana khaane! Ye madrasan ne to life ki band bajaa rakhi hai"

He threw his phone on one side. He finished his breakfast and then strolled across the house.

"Aaj Sunday ko socha tha kuch Madam ke saath tym spend karenge, par Madam daant ukhadne se baaaz aaye tab na!"

"Maa..maa!" he shouted

Toshiji: " Ki gall hai khote!"

Raman: "Maa bachche kahan hai..Ruhi..Adi?"

Toshiji: "Wo swimming classes gaye hain!"

He realised he had nothing to do today, so he sat down on the sofa and switched on the TV with the remote.

The movie Chennai Express was on on TV, d song " Ban ke Titli" was playing.

"Shahrukh ko bhi Madrasan hi mili thi! Aur inke customs to dekho.. matlab godi mein utha ke Mandir ki sidi pe chado, godi mein utha ke agni ke phere lo! aadmi ki kamar tode bina raha nahi jaata inse! Jaanleva log hain ye..I tell you!"

He changed to a news channel.

The news channel was playing the news of Jayalalitha's accquital and the Tamilians rejoicing.

"He bhagwaan..itne saare Madrasi!"

He flipped the channel again.

"Chalo IPL! thank god"

"Ye lo, yahan bhi Chennai Super Kings vs Mumbai Indians"

"Phir Madrasi! Aur ye dekho, Mahendra Singh Dhoni jaise samjhdar insaan ne bhi jaake Madrasiyon ki team join kar li. Kuch nahin ho sakta is desh ka"

Anyway, he somehow made himself comfortable with the match.

Shravu came running in.

"Ye lo ek aur Madrasi!"

Shravan: "Chittapa, Ruhi kahan hai?"

Raman: "Beta wo swimming classes gayee hai"

Shravan: "Wow chittapa, aap match dekh rahe ho! And Chennai Super Kings! wow"

He sat down on d sofa next to Raman.

Shravan: " Dekhna chitappa, ye Ashwin na ek baar mein clean bowled kar dega Rohit ko"

Raman did a facepalm. "Ashwin bhi-MADRASI!"

Since d door was open, Subbu who had come to meet Ishita knocked on the opened door.

Raman turned towards the door.

Subbu: " Raman Ishu hai, usse kuch moulds dene the.."

Raman: " Wo nahin hai abhi, moulds tum table pe rakh do"

Subbu: "ok"

As Subbu closed the door as he left the house, Raman threw d remote at the door.

"MADRAASII!"

Ishita: "Raman main kaunsi saadi pehanoon aaj raat ke liye..ye kaanjeevaram pehnoon kya?"

Raman: " Tumhe kaunsi meri choice ki parwah hai, jo pehnana hai pehno!"

Ishita: "Oho..Koi kaam ke nahin ho aap. Anyway, koi dinner venue decide ki aapne kyaa?"

Raman: "Mujhe nahi pata khud decide karlo tum"

Ishita: " Raman kyaa baat hai..ek bhi baat ka dhang se jawaab nahi de rahe aaj aap."

Raman ignored her.

Ishita: " Achcha to phir wo South Indian Restaurant chelenge..Sarwana Bhavan. Wahan aaj discount bhi hai "

Raman go so annoyed on this one that he threw the file he was reading on the floor.

Raman: "Jaao jahan jaana hai tumhe..meri to koi parwah hi nahi karta is ghar mein"

He got up from the bed he was sitting on and turned to move towards the door.

Ishita: "Arey!'

Ishita held his arm.

Ishita: " Ek minute..ek minute.. Jaao jahan jaana hai..Achcha to main kal Chennai jaa rahi hoon to isliye itne chide hue ho subah se haan!"

She smiled and looked into his eyes.

Raman: " Mujhe koi farak nahin padta ki tum Chennai jaao ke bhaad mein jao"

He pulled his hand from her grip and strode out of the room.

Ishita: " Raman!"

In the morning, Ishita was doing her final packing, she was to go to Chennai for 3-4 days to attend a family wedding.

Ruhi came running to her.

Ruhi: "Ishima aap pakka friday ko aajaooge na..promise."

Ishita: "Arey baba Ruhi promise."

She pulled her close and hugged her.

Ishita: " Beta papa kahan hain, wo subah se dikhe hi nahin mujhe! I am trying to call him, par unka phone bhi switched off hai"

Toshiji entered the room.

"Oye puttar, Raman ki koi bahut urgent meeting thi Gurgaon mein, te svere 6:00 am hi nikal gaya. Das ke nahin gaya ki kab aayega. Par keh ke gaya tha ki tujhe keh doon ki tu Romi ke saath chali jaa airport."

Ishita: " Hmmm..ji mummyji"

"Khadoos Kumar!" she mumbled.

***End of Part 1***

Find links to my other stories here: 
Peace..'s Index
For PMs pls buddy the account peace_PMs linked here: peace_PMs

Edited by peace.. - 8 years ago
Awesome! Raman's  mumbling is to die for. Oh how much  I missed him... please update soon
omg this is so cute n awesome
bechara raman phas gya madrasio ke bich
Awesome yar. Loved it. Lets see what happens when Ishu goes to Chennai..Puttar and Biwi would be missing eachother. ☺️
Pallavi di... its amazing n very cute
kud kud kumar bechara 
Awesome TS
Lovely update
Update soon
N thanks for the pm

I loved this OS..
Raman in between so many Madraasis.. Aww...
Bechara frustrated hai.
Missed his rantings.
Ishu jayegi Chennaii..
Continue sooonish.
Do pm me.
Sound good will wait for English translation. Thank you.😊Edited by usaonly - 8 years ago
Raman irked with Madrasi and poor Ishu has to bear the brunt! Awesomeness.. Continue soon!
aww this is too cute
hating on chennai cuz ishita's going there without him lol
continue soon

thx for the pm :D