Chat Clubs

Samy's CC for Updates (IO) - Page 13

mamtasingla thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
awesome updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
u have describe jodha's situation very perfectly and  jalal tries to force himself on her😲😲😲
but thank god, stopped himself from committing a big sin
he unable to understand his own feelings towards jodha, he thinks he just want physical pleasure
hope jalal understand his feelings towards jodha soon
and poor jodha how difficult for her to deal with this situation
eagerly waiting for the next update
continue soon
thanks for p m

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savi.23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey dr..very intresting chapter..i was waiting for this change of rajat..now i can't wait to read futher..update asap..eagerly waiting..and tks for the pm dr..
NSKay thumbnail
Sammy didu πŸ€—
chap 6 was really superbπŸ‘
how beautifully u had described their respective emotions
Rajat's feelings were overpowering his real self... ❀️ he didn't let himself hurt her!
Thnx 4 the pm di 😊
atoshi.chanda06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was an awesome update. pari has to bear a lot pain but it seems rajat has developed some emotion for pari which is a good sign. soon he will be in love with her. but that is a long journey which will not be smooth at all.
BTW THANKS for pm n update next soon.
ketaki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interesting chapter...when i read angel i go back to crossfire series i read...very nice touch...while i am feeling he is in ove but does not know yet...and the other women must be ruq...the story is taking in interesting turn...maybe he could tell pari wht he did after he left her at night...many possibilities...anyways thnx for pm...n hoping to read more and fast...
deepa111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesum update
fabulously penned it down.
first i really amazed when i read he calling her angel n taking care of hr.
bt he again turn into his devil mode n molest her .bt suddenly froze in mid .
bt pari is totally shaken up.
while he is totally confused with hissudeen born feeling inside him.
nd to divert from this feeling he goes to another girl to satisfy him bt that didn't work .
again he get concerned for her bt now pari dpn't wont to bother to look at him or face him at all.don't know will he told her about where he go lefting her at night
story is going to b very interesting .
thnku for pm.
nd update soon...
Kutty58 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM...  I cannot decide if i hate this jalal or not.. πŸ˜† (Or shld i say rajat)
He is soo mean... But I can also see his love for her... πŸ˜³
1357raksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome chapter dear... rajat couldn't go further his guilt stopped him that was something new in him nd poor pari ... nd I also agree with ur note... at d end of d update plz update next part soon nd thanks for the pm...
RSlovesJA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Seems Rajat started to feel pari's sadness nd hurt... interesting progress i thought he wrape her... continue soon nd do pm 
atoshi.chanda06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ketaki1

interesting chapter...when i read angel i go back to crossfire series i read...very nice touch...while i am feeling he is in ove but does not know yet...and the other women must be ruq...the story is taking in interesting turn...maybe he could tell pari wht he did after he left her at night...many possibilities...anyways thnx for pm...n hoping to read more and fast...

a
same here, reading angel crossfire series came to my mind also.