Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Self defense (Page 2)

Firebolt IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Noorie30

Yep!!!! i was so thinking about self-defense classes! i personally attended self-defense classes for a few years and i truly believe it is gonna be a wonderful track for MaNan, especially Nandini, to help her build her confidence back.

The bonus point is that  punches, kicks, slaps, sweeps are gonna make Manik so much more in love with her. ROFL Manik truly love a girl in control ( All puns intendedLOL)

Nooorriiiee Hug

Great minds and all Big smile

Confidence... that's what she needs and being aware that she can protect herself will go a long way.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MKrayZee IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Like how Aria in PLL joined class and fell in love (not) with Ryan Guzman? Why did they vanish his character anyway??! I like him 
A.Hajnal IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Firebolt

Originally posted by A.Hajnal

That would be awesome. And very appropriate for this track. I WANT THAT...

I have no words to tell how much learning Self defense can help a person gain back their confidence. Nothing can assure you of your safety more than the thought of having enough strength to fight back...Not being dependent on other for your protection, and also the protection of your love ones, is something very important. And now Nandini needs that more than ever...

And more than anything else, this is the message they should give to youths, especially us, girls...*MUST* 

And Self defense classes by Manik...Nandini will feel more comfortable with him teaching her than anyone else...

"It'll be bonding + she can swipe him off his feat and tackle him to the ground :')" <<<  Day Dreaming

Now that you said this, all my attention is on this matter...Now more than ever, I know what what my expectations are from this track...And I would long and hope for it...

But there is high probability Cvs and writers won't give us that...Ouch

P.s...Missing your OSs, short-se-short wale OS bhi. If you find some time, do write one, soon if it's possible...Embarrassed

I've known you for such a long time and I don't even know your name :O Are you on twitter :') Hit me up :')

I might actually go back to watching KYY if they give me something like that :')  LOL

You did notice me? Really? Wow..Shocked And here I thought I was doing my job of a stalker perfectly... Ouch lol

Seher is the name...Big smile Yes, I am...Haha, ok now that I have your permission, I will...LOL

I know, to keep sane and realistic viewers like you, they do have to start giving something like that...And I don't see the point why they shouldn't...It's the need of hour...With all the violence and discriminations, we do need to give girls, young women's the massage that they should start fighting for themselves, protecting themselves, and not aspect men come to save us, fight our battles...

We should do more than just dream about ke ek Manik hamare bhi life mein ho...D'oh

I know ke heavy hai, for them to show something like that, but even a mention, a scene or two, here and there will...

But as I said, humari expectations hi kuch ziyaada hai...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top