Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Anushka: I can quit bollywood anytime

dietcoke1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Anushka Sharma May Bid Adieu' To Bollywood Anytime

After earning rave reviews for her performance in NH 10' and for her daring lead role in Bombay Velvet', Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma has hinted that she may quit the film industry anytime.

In a comment which has now taken Bollywood by storm, India's cricket star Virat Kohli's girlfriend Anushka has said that she does not see herself in the film industry for too long.

In an interview to Zoom TV, she said, "I can even leave next year. I am not attached to things except my family. I am attached to my work right now because I am enjoying it. If my work is exciting, I will continue doing it. But if it has nothing, I won't."

According to reports, the actress may get married to cricketer Virat Kohli this year. The gossip mills claimed that the relationship of Kohli-Anushka could be a possible reason behind the surprise statement of the actress.

Anushka's latest flick Bombay Velvet' will be released on this Friday.

Edited by dietcoke1 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

conceptvals thumbnail
BV hasn't even flopped yet and she's already thinking of a way out 
SportsFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good. We will be saved from d**k lips

The member is warned NOT to pass offensive remarks against a towards celebrity.
Refrain from making such comments.

BWF-DT
Edited by realitybites - 8 years ago
Chintu Kapoor. Version 2.0
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I remember reading another interview of hers a while back where she was asked where she sees herself in 20 years.  She said being retired and having a family.  I think she just doesn't see herself as an actress for the rest of her life. Whether that's how she wants her life or whether it's because she sees how hard it is to get good roles are for older female artists, I don't know.  But I believe her when she says she'll do it as long as she's having fun.  If or when she retires I don't see her lamenting it.  She'll probably be super happy in whatever else she pursues next, personal or professional.  
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
umm.. that is not a new thing.. she has always said that.. that she doesn't see herself forever in Bwood.. she would leave to have a family.. and this is from before Virat came in to her life. It just means movies r not her whole life and there is more to it, not that she is quitting right now or has any plans to do it in anytime in the near future.

Anyway still she has a long time to go.. she just turned 27 few days back and is the youngest A lister other than for Alia.
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
So, she is getting married soon it seems. 
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: raj80

Anu bawli ho gayi hai...

Ek dum kadak ðŸ¤£
Edited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 8 years ago
conceptvals thumbnail
Originally posted by: raj80

Anu bawli ho gayi hai...

Virat ke pyaar mein 

dietcoke1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sassenach

BV hasn't even flopped yet and she's already thinking of a way out 

actually if that was the case she wud be saying the opposite n looking to sign more films.
It's rare for an actress to talk about quitting esp when she's young n doing well...
Edited by dietcoke1 - 8 years ago