Episode 20 : A Lesson well Taught.. (Page 2)

Athene Viewbie

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
I totally loved today's episode, but I also demanded more!

Kabir and his masterplan: That was brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! That's all I have to say! I never expected for once something like this. In fact I was half-expecting him to turn up at Ananya's house and take Mahi away, but this was like 10 steps above that!

Kabir-Malvaika-Khalid: I had to go back and watch this part twice just to get every nuance of this scene because it was absolutely and damningly awesome! Kabir is the real boss here and he proved it today!

Armaan's arrest: I loved how they had very little melodrama. Abhi yeh regular saas bahu serial hota toh aaj ka episode main kisi ko kuch pata nahi chalta, kal Ananya ko bilkul end main pata chalta, Monday ko Kabir, Tuesday Ananya police station paunchti, Wednesday Kabir, Thursday maa ko pata chalta, Friday friends paunchte, agle Monday Armaan ro ro ke kehta ke woh nirdosh hai, Tuesday yehi kam Ananya kar rahi hoti, Wednesday ko maa paunchti aur yehi karti, Thursday ko Kabir aapna plan jaari karta, aur Friday ko finally Armaan bhar hota. Phew.

Kabir, the hero to the rescue: I knew that there was no way that Armaan was the informer and yet I loved how no one questioned it, especially the Inspector.

Ananya and Ronnie: You know I don't mind that Ronnie loves Ananya silently. It just makes their scenes so much more poignant. But please, please, please CVs don't ever turn him negative! I love this natural-ness and this true friendship.

KaYa scene: This is a stellar scene. I won't say a lot because it'll ruin the poignancy of the scene, but I love how Kabir struck back. He wasn't loud. He wasn't yelling. He wasn't standing up and banging his fist against the table every few seconds. No, he sat there calmly. But you could see it on his face. You could read it in his words. You could see it in the way he looked at Ananya. He was angry. Not just that his idiot reporter had broken his trust, but that he had let her through his barriers and had trusted her after what Shreya had done. But more than that he saw potential in her and she ruined the chance to progress, to become a true reporter, to be like him, by falling weak. And he is going to make sure she realizes where she went wrong even if it's the last thing he does. (Waise mere saath hi kyun hota hai ke har Shreya naam ki character mujhe pasand nahi hoti hai. First CID, and now this. Aur yahan toh mere saath Kabir tha. Cry Why? Oh why CVs? Why?!!)

The precap: Ananya has finally understood that she has gone too far. Or am I reading too much? Manav just shove it. I mean can it. I mean just keep quiet.

On a last note, as I was watching the KaYa scene an old quote popped into my head that one of my teachers had once mentioned in 9th when we were reading Hamlet. Actually 2. I don't remember who said them but the first was:

Learning to trust is one of life's most difficult task. - This surely and deeply applies to Ananya. She really needs to learn to trust and understand Kabir.

The toughest thing about the power of trust is that it's very difficult to build and very easy to destroy. - And that's what happened and will happen. This was truly well done by the CVs. Now let's hope they stick to it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
That was a long post but I read each and every word of it...
Applause for all the details captured Clap

I agree with you that yesterday's was the best episode till date.. and those dialogues were spot on!!!!!

It was a practical lesson for Ananya - on professionalism and stereotypes! 

All I want to say is I am super glad that we have a FRIDAY episode today ! Yay!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
I have absolutely no words with which toi express my feelings after reading your post.
unfortunately i missed the episode the episode yesterday and will not be able to watch it  late today evening. 
After reading your post I don't know how I'll be able to wait till i can watch it...

Thanks a lot for the awesome analysis...cant wait to see the episode...

sonyjknum IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Nothing to say after reading such beautiful post and allthe replies
Was it just me or all of you noticed that Kabir was really looking very sad after Ananya left the cabin. He is hurt real bad 
Also after a long time loving two male characters relation in a show khalid and kabir scenes are real treat to watch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akyabiggestfan IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
"Manav beta...kripaya apna mooh band rakhiye Aur zyaada manavta na dekhaye" wasROFL
Loved your post!
A better analysis wouldn't have been doneClap
Don't worry about the length...we can understandLOL
Loved itClap

violette IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:54am | IP Logged
aah.. we think alike and we pen alike..  now thts two in a row now!Embarrassed 
though your thoughts r more detailed and thoughtful!Embarrassed
I love this who equation that is building betn Ananya and Kabir its not like thy r enemies and yet thy r at opposite end!
It was so essential for him to vent out.  Now he can rest in peace and go about with his usual business and let Ms. Kashyap find her own way to him!Embarrassed
and yes I noted tht too.. "Ab kya kiya usne!" ha ha ha.. and needless to say I loved "Tumari ananya!"Embarrassed

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Well I apologize for the very late reply but had been quite busy -_-" Didnt get the opportunity to catch the episode till now.

I have finally edited the post and frankly I couldn't find much to add since you covered all bases. LOL

Go to top