Mahakumbh
Mahakumbh

Arre Baba (Page 3)

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arsal-

I always thought Maimuyi to be Gandalf. Intelligent, wise, old and poweful. She even wields her staff in a similar manner and the light that is about her resembles that of Gandalf's Istari.

How come this new baba is being given that honor?? Mo, no and no.LOL

More like Saruman you mean.

Anyway your's and Shymala Di's posts have compelled me to watch the show again. Lets see what I make of it after seeing the episodes.

Just hope that its better than where I left it.

It's now hotting up, considering it's time to close. 

Ya, the baba is more like saruman, initially from his look, I thought he'd be like Gandalf

Your connecting Bhairavi to Gandalf - yes, that's right, now that you mention it, I can see the parallel! 

Emaho! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rosame-Arsal-Sadia_JenAm

seedhibaat Groupbie
seedhibaat
seedhibaat

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Arshi 
Dont know how long we will see Shiva's blue tattoo. The show got extended till 3rd sept. 
Mr Babbal has tweeted the show is extended by 32 more episodes. That means we are only half way through the show. Smile
It also means the new writers will write almost half the episodes for the show. Shocked
Honestly speaking ' Boond se gayi woh haud se nahi aati' . They have messed up the show so much so I am not at all hopeful how they are going to shape up in this grace period.
Mr Babbal was very firm on 120 episodes when the show started. Angry
Anyway there are going to be mixed reactions on this extension story on the forum. I , personally don't want to see dragging episodes

Wahi hota hai jo manjoor-e-channel hota haiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rosameappukrishArshics

-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 11:32am | IP Logged
The show got extended?? That is great news.

Now they can close this properly and not make a mess of it.

About the new writers, I liked the last two episodes immensely. They were on that level that I am used to from Mahakumbh.

Lets see where they go from now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshics

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 11:42am | IP Logged
I agree, we need the extra 32 episode to close the story well.

Now at least the writers have time to work at a sensible pace and develop the story and give us a good finale.

The earlier pace was too messed up.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

seedhibaatappukrish

MrsAkyurek IF-Dazzler
MrsAkyurek
MrsAkyurek

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Extension of MK is bad news. There are far too many loopholes and inconsistencies that have piled up that it's impossible to give a proper closure even with an extension. One look at Maya and that Rudra Maya reunion scene, I couldn't encourage myself to watch the rest of the bygone week's episodes. As long as they don't show any of their scenes, I'll sign up again. Arshics, Gautam completely reminds me only of Saraswatichandra, especially post the chakra awakening. In fact he resembles the book version more. I could tolerate frailty in a normal human being but not in a leader or a seeker who Rudra's supposed to be. Rudra has been very poorly written in this story.  Gautam's acting is also not up to the mark in the recent episodes.

Edited by .Veritaserum - 17 May 2015 at 12:37pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaibhav_grseedhibaatrosameappukrish

appukrish Senior Member
appukrish
appukrish

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

I'm not sure an extension is a good thing. Did they need it so that they can close the loose ends well? I don't think so, because from the beginning when the makers were sure they wanted to do a 120 episodes show, they would have or should have planned everything accordingly. So why do they need an extension? Lot of time was wasted and still is on many scenes which are unnecessarily prolonged for several minutes. Planning theek se nahin kiya gaya..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

seedhibaatrosame

Go to top