Mahakumbh

Arre Baba (Page 2)

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seedhibaat

Arshi another good post. 
This Baba is really irritating. Good he didn't say 'Nagoki juban laambi hoti hai,  Iss se koi nahi Bach sakta 'Shocked Are we going to see Dr is & Dansh with forked tounge? 
MB was good. 
Gajab MB & Gayab Maya was relief 
On an avarage, one good episode per week. And then 'Banake kyun bigada re'Wink
Most of the understanding of the story is left to viewers own capacity. In my opinion this is the reason for low TRP 
We haven't seen Garud pramukh ' s tattoo in many daysEmbarrassed

Dansh's forked tongue - nahiii

That'll cure me of my crush on the nagaraj instantly

However I wouldn't mind seeing leelas forked tongue 

Loved your gajab MB and gayab Maya comment - Smile and so true

Maya mehfooz rahe, par nazaron se door rahe, yehi dua hai 

Rahi baat garudas pramukh ka tattoo, philhaal we have been getting shiva papa ji ka taklu tattoo ka overdose, with its changing colors, which is blaaa 

Edited by Arshics - 15 May 2015 at 10:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

seedhibaatrosameappukrish

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happychappy

Cracking post, Arshi.

They have not heard that 'Too many babas spoil the broth'??!!!LOL

Seriously! This show is a haven for senior actors... And clearly that is not a TRP-generator! The mythical aunties like their visuals filled with eye candy of the younger sort... Here Rudr and Danish have to share screen space with a busload of oldies! Not clever.Shocked

Not only are the TRP walas ageist, they are mighty sexist, too... Here we are waxing eloquent over the Brilliant Ms Biswas, and they could not care less.OuchAngry

Happy, trust you to come up with "too many babas spoil the broth". brilliant ek dum! 

So true your point about the sexist and ageist( is there a term like that? Or one of your wonderful coinages?) 

I think aunties also don't want to tax their mind with complex stories and serious stuff 

So the all sacrificing weepy bahu, and her good looking dumb husband is good enough for them. 

Mahakumbh demands total attention and serious viewing, and even then it's a challenge to get the plot at times 

rosameappukrishhappychappy

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiravi

@Arshics the epi was good yesterday except for that long tongue wala baba. Yuck for that sceneDead.

But couple of things I expected happened. Rudra's Aadi Shakthi gone which he gave for the goodwill of the humanity. MB tells him once he gives it, he will not get it back. Even then Rudra gives it. So who will be his Aadi Shakthi. Maya ya Leela. Because that power coming to him is the real turning point. Unexpected. For me it has to be Leela. But again don't know TRP aunty ko tho lovey dovey adarsh bahu Maya hi pasand hogi.

Point no :2 fight of head vs heart. I had always thought it will happen in MK. Precap exactly shows that. To me Neelkanth has meant Rudra has to stop the poison spreading to other parts of the body which the head of Garud is having. He has to hold it for that he has to fight with the head and liberate others. Doesn't matter the one spreading poison is his own father. It cannot go beneath the head, had to be stopped in throat or the part that connects head to other parts of the body.

No lovey dovey baba can help him here. Bairavi had started the harshest measure, now he has to complete it.

Emotions has to be controlled in the path of duty. Sacrifice has to be made in the path of duty. It is not emotions that you need to listen to, but the conscience. If you see the fear pshycosis spreading around and the person is your father, emotion will stop you from fighting him, but conscience wont. It will ask you to question. That conscience awakening is the most important part in any individual.

Yes, I too think that rudras shakti will come back. As to who will it be - we have to see it as sati vs Parvati. Maya is the sati roop, and in a sense her punarjanam has happened, so makes sense that she will be the Parvati, unless 

Maya - illusion 

Leela - action 

So, after Maya the illusion goes away, Leela the action must become predominant 

For as long as he could, Rudra kept his Maya alive, first as the active predominant part of his life and his thoughts and all his actions were around the Maya 

Slowly she became dormant and stayed in his life and in his subconscious, but his actions were no longer dominated by her. 

Till, it was war time, then 'Leela' the action brought his Maya out again, and he consciously sent her away, for when it's time for Leela - the action, there's no place for Maya the illusion. 

With that rationale of course, Leela must be the one to empower him now, not Maya 

Aage as you said, joh TRP maiyya ki ichcha! Unki kripa pe yeh saaari Maya Aur Leela 

Yes, the head vs heart - it always has been the fibre of this story - Rudra has always been the heart and earlier maimui then dadi were the head that gave him thoughts and moulded his actions 

Of course as Garuda pramukh, his head must be shiva and ealier we saw the conflict between Rudra the man guided by dadi resisting Rudra the Garuda pramukh whose brain was shiva 

Now that Rudra the man and Rudra the Garuda pramukh are one and the same, and the brain is shiva, Rudra the heart still hasn't learned to act in unison with the heart,. 

The symbolism is still beautiful - heart goes where the feet lead it, head and heart are not in sync, so the body functions very disjointedly, where some of the organs follow the head and the others the heart. 

In fight over head and heart we are mostly guided by our emotions, so heart does have an edge, as it is indulgent and loving, where the head is a strict disciplinarian. 

But when the sheer logical force of the head is backed by the emotional energy of the heart, miracles happen. 

So head and heart ki ladai hogi, and both will emerge stronger and unified and head will be rid of its corrupting influence. 

As for neelkanth - shiva was the neelkanth, and the poison was held neck upwards - so I am hoping this time too, shiva will be the neelkanth and find a way to remove the poison and not Rudra ! 

Just read your last point about conscience - you truly are a wonderful person Shruthi and have a wisdom so I have a question for you.

Would you say that conscience means when head and heart work in unison - the heart wants everyone to be happy and win, and the brain guides and individual towards that ? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosamehappychappy

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sadia_JenAm

I loved this episode!! Gautam was so perfect in that scene where he sacrifices his aadhi shakti ...Loved it...he portrays agony so well.
Interesting turns...garuds are feared now. Even more intriguing is the precap. Cant wait for the shiva rudra takkar...feels good that we r finally moving towards the ultimate plot of the show.

Sadia, 

Though at times we feel that Gauti is not getting his due in this show, I am sure he will always rate it as a special show in his career. 

For it is here that the whole story has been resting on his shoulders for large parts 

It has also demanded a lot from him, pushed him physically mentally and I am sure even emotionally, for Rudra is not easy to portray. 

Gautam has taken us through so many shades of character from the angry, to the weakling to the resistant romantic empathetic brave sensitive dumb, smart, crude, confused - all in a span of about 85 episodes. 

This is not easy! So TRP or no TRP, he as an actor I am sure will always cherish it 

And while it may not have the romantic  appeal of Saras or sex appeal of nach Baliye, Rudra for those of us who watch it is a highly complex character who lives by his own rules and Gauti has made us forget Saras compeletely while watching Mahakumbh 

rosamehappychappy

happychappy IF-Dazzler
happychappy
happychappy

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Hi Arshi, yes ageism/ageist - prejudice against older coworkers/ employees - I didn't have to coin that word unfortunately! 

Loved your reply to Sadia above. Insightful appraisal of Rudr and appreciation for GR.

Personally, I'm still upset over Rudr's image makeover - that Maya didn't even turn a hair when she woke up and he looked totally different! Haila! Shocked

... After that makeover, to me he looks like Permanently Puzzled Saras (with religious accessories and inexplicable sleeveless hoodie)..Angry Grrr to whoever had that bright idea. Mr Babbal, you're the prime suspect!

Edited by happychappy - 16 May 2015 at 12:39am

seedhibaatrosameArshics

seedhibaat Groupbie
seedhibaat
seedhibaat

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 1:11am | IP Logged
@Happy     that is 'Man of her dreams' look of Rudra so no surprises for Maya post coma.WinkWinkWink That Saras look is what Maya wanted TongueTongue (just kidding) she can imagine anything with the poison injected.Angry
AMRUT ki Raksha me prem  ki AahutiWink

rosamehappychappyArshics

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seedhibaat

@Happy     that is 'Man of her dreams' look of Rudra so no surprises for Maya post coma.WinkWinkWink That Saras look is what Maya wanted TongueTongue (just kidding) she can imagine anything with the poison injected.Angry
AMRUT ki Raksha me prem  ki AahutiWink

I think, this is the TRP tweaking that we have been talking about - the tashan of his sleeveless hoodie and the chikna look and the arm thingie - to make him the man of everyone's dreamsSmile

As for Maya, i would've loved it if she had refused to recognise this gora gora baanka chora LOL

rosamehappychappy

-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 7:13am | IP Logged
I always thought Maimuyi to be Gandalf. Intelligent, wise, old and poweful. She even wields her staff in a similar manner and the light that is about her resembles that of Gandalf's Istari.

How come this new baba is being given that honor?? Mo, no and no.LOL

More like Saruman you mean.

Anyway your's and Shymala Di's posts have compelled me to watch the show again. Lets see what I make of it after seeing the episodes.

Just hope that its better than where I left it.

rosamehappychappyArshics

Go to top