Arre Baba

Arshics thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
how many more babas and sadhus and gurus are we going to get ! 
Today was the day of babas... And how they had all the mighty shiver and quiver ... 

Starting with Gandalf baba

Haila. Gandalf baba is a naga guru, with a tongue that is yuckier ickier and creepier than that of mouni baba 

Socha tha kya, Aur kya nikale yeh baba! 

Dansh does sashtang Pranam to him, washes his feet and feeds him milk - yeh toh Bahut bade mahaguru hain if he can transform naagpramukh into chooha 

But he is not the baba, that the veshes were talking about - that one is a krodhi baba, 

We can call him thapadiya baba, and he gave one resounding thappad to Balivesh 

And changed the foxy Nanu into a geedar 

Of course baba ala king is Rudra ke baba, shiva 

Who now has even bindaas chora Charles and kadak DM  reduced to darpok bachchas 

The episode of course belonged to Rudra babua, who looks like a bhola bhala pyaara baba 

His faith in life and love for humanity bigger than anything else, for he is a rakshak! 

And so, he gives up his aadhi shakti - his sword, for that is the tyag demanded of him 

Strange, but now the whole balance has turned upside down 

Earlier we had shiva determined to fight the battle for Amrit, but rudras fear of losing his family stopped him from accepting his role as a rakshak and fighting 

Today it's shiva whose fear is stopping him from fighting the very same battle he gave up everything, and now it's up to Rudra to convince him 

Of course Rudra was guided by love and shiva out of fear 

Bhairavi of course, fulfilled her role of being the feet and showing Rudra the way 

Katherine who is the torso that joins all the garudas, did not fulfill her role, misguided by fear 

Another good episode -8/10, and 1 number cut for making the majestic Gandalf baba into creepy long_tongue baba, but of course 1 number wapas for the veshes ki insult ! 

Gauti today was chchaya hua - very very good! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appukrish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Perfect title Arshi. I made the exact exclamation while watching - arre baba, aur kitne baba hai aur kyon?? On the one side they are adding more and more babas and gurus on the Nagas side and at the same time the 6 Garuds here are ready to run away. 

Good point you made about the time when Rudra wasn't ready to fight and now when he is more than ready, Shiva isn't.

Good episode and things coming closer to appearance of Amrit, now with the emergence of the Halahal. So it has been stalled until Mahashivratri and that is the day Rudra will swallow it I guess. So many times it seems like the neelkanth parallel but No... All those instances, those poisons were deadly yet damage would only be personal. With this one it is threatening the whole of humanity, hence deadliest of all the poisons...this will be the time if they want to show Rudra as Neelkanth.

Again MB & GR were good together. Liked Rudra today. Yeah half shakti gone, so who will be his lost half shakti now. 

Going by the pre cap, has Rudra finally realized that laathon ke bhoot baaton se nahin maante? 
Edited by appukrish - 8 years ago
appukrish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Edited the post with a couple of more points.
Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: appukrish

Perfect title Arshi. I made the exact exclamation while watching - arre baba, aur kitne baba hai aur kyon?? On the one side they are adding more and more babas and gurus on the Nagas side and at the same time the 6 Garuds here are ready to run away. 

Good point you made about the time when Rudra wasn't ready to fight and now when he is more than ready, Shiva isn't.

Good episode and things coming closer to appearance of Amrit, now with the emergence of the Halahal. So it has been stalled until Mahashivratri and that is the day Rudra will swallow it I guess. So many times it seems like the neelkanth parallel but No... All those instances, those poisons were deadly yet damage would only be personal. With this one it is threatening the whole of humanity, hence deadliest of all the poisons...this will be the time if they want to show Rudra as Neelkanth.

Again MB & GR were good together. Liked Rudra today. Yeah half shakti gone, so who will be his lost half shakti now. 

Going by the pre cap, has Rudra finally realized that laathon ke bhoot baaton se nahin maante? 

Yes, the precap is very interesting. Now Rudra will finally realize that the shaktis of all garudas have to be awakened and he has to do it himself- and for that he must fight his own father. 

While I am enjoying this track, where things are hotting up, I wish all this had happened 40 episodes ago, instead of at the end! 

Too much time was wasted where the garudas were hanging around like extras with nothing to do
seedhibaat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Arshi another good post. 
This Baba is really irritating. Good he didn't say 'Nagoki juban laambi hoti hai,  Iss se koi nahi Bach sakta '😲 Are we going to see Dr is & Dansh with forked tounge? 
MB was good. 
Gajab MB & Gayab Maya was relief 
On an avarage, one good episode per week. And then 'Banake kyun bigada re'πŸ˜‰
Most of the understanding of the story is left to viewers own capacity. In my opinion this is the reason for low TRP 
We haven't seen Garud pramukh ' s tattoo in many days😳

happychappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Cracking post, Arshi.

They have not heard that 'Too many babas spoil the broth'??!!!πŸ˜†

Seriously! This show is a haven for senior actors... And clearly that is not a TRP-generator! The mythical aunties like their visuals filled with eye candy of the younger sort... Here Rudr and Danish have to share screen space with a busload of oldies! Not clever.😲

Not only are the TRP walas ageist, they are mighty sexist, too... Here we are waxing eloquent over the Brilliant Ms Biswas, and they could not care less.😑
Edited by happychappy - 8 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Arshics the epi was good yesterday except for that long tongue wala baba. Yuck for that scene🀒.

But couple of things I expected happened. Rudra's Aadi Shakthi gone which he gave for the goodwill of the humanity. MB tells him once he gives it, he will not get it back. Even then Rudra gives it. So who will be his Aadi Shakthi. Maya ya Leela. Because that power coming to him is the real turning point. Unexpected. For me it has to be Leela. But again don't know TRP aunty ko tho lovey dovey adarsh bahu Maya hi pasand hogi.

Point no :2 fight of head vs heart. I had always thought it will happen in MK. Precap exactly shows that. To me Neelkanth has meant Rudra has to stop the poison spreading to other parts of the body which the head of Garud is having. He has to hold it for that he has to fight with the head and liberate others. Doesn't matter the one spreading poison is his own father. It cannot go beneath the head, had to be stopped in throat or the part that connects head to other parts of the body.

No lovey dovey baba can help him here. Bairavi had started the harshest measure, now he has to complete it.

Emotions has to be controlled in the path of duty. Sacrifice has to be made in the path of duty. It is not emotions that you need to listen to, but the conscience. If you see the fear pshycosis spreading around and the person is your father, emotion will stop you from fighting him, but conscience wont. It will ask you to question. That conscience awakening is the most important part in any individual.
Sadia_JenAm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I loved this episode!! Gautam was so perfect in that scene where he sacrifices his aadhi shakti ...Loved it...he portrays agony so well.
Interesting turns...garuds are feared now. Even more intriguing is the precap. Cant wait for the shiva rudra takkar...feels good that we r finally moving towards the ultimate plot of the show.
Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: seedhibaat

Arshi another good post. 

This Baba is really irritating. Good he didn't say 'Nagoki juban laambi hoti hai,  Iss se koi nahi Bach sakta '😲 Are we going to see Dr is & Dansh with forked tounge? 
MB was good. 
Gajab MB & Gayab Maya was relief 
On an avarage, one good episode per week. And then 'Banake kyun bigada re'πŸ˜‰
Most of the understanding of the story is left to viewers own capacity. In my opinion this is the reason for low TRP 
We haven't seen Garud pramukh ' s tattoo in many days😳

Dansh's forked tongue - nahiii

That'll cure me of my crush on the nagaraj instantly

However I wouldn't mind seeing leelas forked tongue 

Loved your gajab MB and gayab Maya comment - πŸ˜Š and so true

Maya mehfooz rahe, par nazaron se door rahe, yehi dua hai 

Rahi baat garudas pramukh ka tattoo, philhaal we have been getting shiva papa ji ka taklu tattoo ka overdose, with its changing colors, which is blaaa 
Edited by Arshics - 8 years ago
Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: happychappy

Cracking post, Arshi.

They have not heard that 'Too many babas spoil the broth'??!!!πŸ˜†

Seriously! This show is a haven for senior actors... And clearly that is not a TRP-generator! The mythical aunties like their visuals filled with eye candy of the younger sort... Here Rudr and Danish have to share screen space with a busload of oldies! Not clever.😲

Not only are the TRP walas ageist, they are mighty sexist, too... Here we are waxing eloquent over the Brilliant Ms Biswas, and they could not care less.😑

Happy, trust you to come up with "too many babas spoil the broth". brilliant ek dum! 

So true your point about the sexist and ageist( is there a term like that? Or one of your wonderful coinages?) 

I think aunties also don't want to tax their mind with complex stories and serious stuff 

So the all sacrificing weepy bahu, and her good looking dumb husband is good enough for them. 

Mahakumbh demands total attention and serious viewing, and even then it's a challenge to get the plot at times