Tum Hi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tumhi

Yay forum open (Page 2)

SRJKiMahakaali IF-Sizzlerz
SRJKiMahakaali
SRJKiMahakaali

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 10:54am | IP Logged
@mehvish0786 its ckt sketch published by zee , prediction i used 'may' word
@ktlakshya i am shraddha
Ckts none has impressed me to fall in love actors my fav neil sreejita r there i watch many marathi show s so i knw ashwaryaji n tusharji r fab actors i am happy witg tusharji but certains scenes ashwaryaji is not upto mark
rest cast just fine .
such big cast will they devote 2min for each story or focus amonth for each story we don't know.
as actors in this show r allowed to do others show
at the end the track which gets more trps will get importance

*KT*~Lakshya* Goldie
*KT*~Lakshya*
*KT*~Lakshya*

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaurabhKiRadha

@ktlakshya i am shraddha
Ckts none has impressed me to fall in love actors my fav neil sreejita r there i watch many marathi show s so i knw ashwaryaji n tusharji r fab actors i am happy witg tusharji but certains scenes ashwaryaji is not upto mark
rest cast just fine .
such big cast will they devote 2min for each story or focus amonth for each story we don't know.
as actors in this show r allowed to do others show
at the end the track which gets more trps will get importance

Hi shraddha.
I agree we've not seen much of them but from whatever little we've seen they're the only characters i find good.
Actually, i feel the same about Aishwariya mam. I just didn't want to say it lol. We've not seen her best yet which is surprising but there are plently more epis to go.
See there is a certain way to deal with these kind of shows but it has to be convincing and bang on. What i don't want to see is most scenes where most of the cast are just standing in the background, giving reactions and watching the main cast do their job. Scenes should be more free-flowing and natural.
@bold: This is where tv dramas go down the drain. They become tedious and just the same as all the other shows on air. Hoping that's not the case for this one.
neetusidhu Goldie
neetusidhu
neetusidhu

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Nice thoughts everyone...what do you think will happen to mamaji
-AsYaHolic- IF-Stunnerz
-AsYaHolic-
-AsYaHolic-

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Hey guys myself Heeral Embarrassed I am liking the concept of the show so far. It's interesting LOL
SRJKiMahakaali IF-Sizzlerz
SRJKiMahakaali
SRJKiMahakaali

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
@KT*~Lakshya* actually none of the actors is bad here , they r in range of nice to best , just need solid scenes.
ashwaryaji i have seen her lot in marathi shows , she is gud in emotional scenes but lacks behind in funny scenes.
agree every scenes no need to crowd full fly , all the fly members r not together every min , we can't con on each ckt , they could shown amar -dadi convo  , utpal mishri comforting each other  , avani -vinnati packing food small separate scenes rather than just spectators  .
bhushan was fab yesterday.
slowly i wish show n ckts picks momentum does well 
IamMeethu IF-Rockerz
IamMeethu
IamMeethu

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaurabhKiRadha

Originally posted by neetusidhu

Yes i totally agree with your points...i wonder how there gonna take the show forward since theres no real story as yet

no each sibling is lead so each has story bhushan -shreya their love story how they work out their marriage etc i hope they do well , than utpal is homosexual , mishri is ziddi n avani is sensitive who is getting rejected in marriage proposal inspite of being sarvagun sampan (may be some pepole cursed as her bad omen or she can't have child) . they might show mishri avani - new entry triangle . ayush i in love with pakistani girl , ajay sanjana aijiu triangle lots things r there but execution n how they make it interesting to balance classes n masses will determine their successWink

Utpal is homosexual? Shocked

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tum Hi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tumhi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index