Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu 14th May 2015 Written Update (Page 5)

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Well ... Isn't Anandi is one who raised this Q ... That time DS & Ganga assure her ...nothing sort off happen

11 years Anandi keep on convincing DS to let her go since there was no reason so DS keep brush off Anandi's request

Now Anandi as well as DS saw how much directly indirectly Anandi is one of cause or reason for JaGan differences

Anandi may not be sole reason but main reason for their problems...

So Anandi told DS ask her see things ... Due to Anandi life of JaGan affecting... Hence this time DS agrees allow her

Jagya don't consider Anandi is reason for his issue with Ganga ...but Ganga had issues with Jagya as well as Anandi too She taunting them without reason .. Of course Ratan promise just triggered her more ...

Ganga had issues with Anandi before Ratan promise thing too of course she blames Jagya directly ...

so all these things made Anandi more firm ... May be timing was wrong but action was indeed good for all

like they say Jab jaago tab savera ... Better late than never

isn't blame herself accept that she shad take this stand much before ... She also accept her mistake regarding her promise to Ratan ...

Edited by blushing - 15 May 2015 at 6:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gaparnauma

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Thanks for update 

What a  twisted set of logics presented here  to defend Anandi and scores point for her It is said that Jagya himself said why Anandi left in his absence she knew he will stop her so she was not in lalaland but true Stern SmileMy question to all these people if  Jagya would have tried to stop her so what ? she would have stopped ? Why?  Didn't Dadisaa , shivam  tried to stop her I will not take Ganga's name because same people say Ganga is nothing for  Anandi but Dadisaa and shivam they with tears asked her  to stop but she did not stop so on Jagya's saying she would have stopped ?why? because he would have put gun on his head Anandi don't leave i will kill myself Sillythat Anandi to save his life would have to stop?

Jagya would have definitely tried to stop her because there was a tense situation in the house between her and Ganga and Jagya no matter what does not like her lectures , does not approve her interferences in his life still he would never want her to leave because of him and Ganga because for him she stays in this house because of Dadisaa Her relation with this house is beyond his relation with her and he does not wish to come between that but if she would have cleared to him i am leaving for my own reasons no other reason he would have never stopped her but no she left even when Dadisaa asked her to wait for him Dadisaa did not want her to ask his permission Dadisaa wanted her to clear to everyone why she is leaving and i found it quite rude and ungrateful from Anandi Jagya treated her and her kid so well 11 years in this house but she did not even wish him goodbye before moving out  Why Anandi was so scared to face him ? why she was wanted to run away in his absence ? or did she want him to be guilty and make herself victim  Make him believe she left because of Ganga , his marital problems thats why she left like that ? what else her reasons can be ?

People are asking why Jagya was trying to make Anandi come back  ? My question why he won't ? because to him she left because of him and Ganga She left because of his marital problems?  Is he wrong in that ? No Didn't she leave because of that ? Yes she clearly left because of Ganga's issues with her In front of Jagya Dadisaa was lying otherwise why she don't tell him what Anandi said to her ? Jagya is not so naive he cannot catch when his Dadisaa is lying ... Jagya 11 years ago did not ask Anandi to stay in BH He did not lecture her on that He said to her this is between you and Dadisaa wherever you wish to stay, convince Dadisaa on your own i cannot say anything in this matter but yes he did ask her you don't need to leave because of me , my marital problems when she was telling him she cannot stay in this house because she does not want marital problems for him Jagya clearly said to her you stay in this house with your relationship equation with Dadisaa and she does not need to leave because of him and Ganga and this time she left because of same thing thats why he wanted her to come back  Thats why he was stopping her 
Jagya nor even Ganga want her to leave BH because of them   Ganga who has objected Anandis interferences in their lives even she have not subconsciously thought Anandi should leave BH and Dadisaa  

Jagya has not changed  neither he thinks Anandi is most righteous soul Neither he wants Anandi for her own self in BH  Neither he is coming between her freedom of choice where she wants to live His point of view  is same which always have been  Anandi stays in this house comes to this house because of her own relation with DS and BH she should leave that because of him and Ganga 11 years go he asked her same even now he was asking her to come back for same reasons 

Jagya blaming Ganga here I wonder what people expected from him We already said its natural for him think like this because Ganga has dug her own grave She blamed him , she keeps taunting him for Anandi she keeps misunderstanding so why he will not think she did something here too and facts are not even presented to him in correct order  Did Dadisaa tell him Anandi thinks you listen to her more than his wife therefore she wants to move out of your sight so you can pay attention on GangaDeadIts a fact Anandi because of being angry with Ganga  O no she was not angry with Ganga then what about the drama she did in front of Dadisaa ? Jagya  and Ganga never used her to score point in front of each other this is complete false  blame Neither Ganga was relating shivam's upbringing to her child but yes Ganga related this to Anandi's acts How she and Jagya stay in limits and don't interfere in her life , make decision for her children because they don't have any right same way even she don't have but this pinched Anandi so much she cried in front of Dadisaa Ganga has poison in her heart for her She clearly said to Dadisaa let her go because Ganga has issues with her  She threw it on Ganga's face she has heard her conversation with Jagya now she is leaving the house in this way she can tell her son whatever she want to and she will tell her son and people in defense of her are saying she never left because she was angry with Ganga ?

If Anandi was trying to convince Dadisaa from so many years Why she failed ? Did she has no other reason to convince Dadisaa it is not appropriate for her to stay in Badi haveli? what about society 's issues ? She and Jagya have been publicly stoned , their posters have been made by Jagya's political rival still she did not have any reason to convince Dadisaa? The fact she did not try properly because she  did not want to leave otherwise it is not difficult her This time Gangas words her pinched her ego thats why she left the house 

and in front Jagya she is becoming so called Ganga's supporter ? I found her thinking and her lecture quite disgusting Each time she accuses Jagya of being irresponsible He is not taking care of the relations if he wants some space of his own Family is convinced to give him  she drags him back blaming him to be irresponsible to his family Deadif he does not wish to marry She accuses him of being selfish who does not care for his family committing a sin against them DeadShe herself lectures him around he never asks her opinion but she jumps in his personal matters then when she sees Ganga does not like it she never for once think Ganga is misunderstanding its no such case Ganga listens to me more than her to i should put a lid on my mouth and let Ganga see the truth herself but no Anandi have this disgusting thinking for him he listens to her more than Ganga so she wants to move out of his sight so he can finally listen to Ganga Deadnow she was criticizing him . blaming him for everything  blaming him for not being good husband to Ganga she loves him a lot but he is not taking her care well What rubbish Anandi?Dead

Just because of he does not say to her anything does not mean she insult him each time like this I found Anandi very rude to him Nice respect she has given to him for all that he has done for her and her kid by blaming to be irresponsible towards his own wife , the reason of all mess here DeadShe should  have only assured him here not blame himself and Ganga she left because of her own reasons not because of them but she was criticizing Jagya Blaming him for all problems in his married life , blaming him for not being good husband to Ganga , lecturing him on his wife's love for him as if he does not know 

She herself jumps in Jagya's matters when Ganga misunderstand  him she blames Jagya

She become decision maker for Mannu over sensitive matter herself when Ganga does not like it in front of Dadisaa she blames Ganga for hating her , in front of Jagya she blames him for not being responsible towards his wife and children 

wah Anandi what a great inspiring and positive character she is DeadDisliked her to the core here Dead

I have all sympathies for Jagya He is being made a punch bag by everyone He is completely innocent and  except Dadisaa everyone is busy blaming him but Dadisaa pushed him in this situation by keeping Anandi in the house 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kate-nicmaria13AdorableAnushafaryal-malikmahi12saba113BeautifulSoul_tiny15

kate-nic Senior Member
kate-nic
kate-nic

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

Well ... Isn't Anandi is one who raised this Q ... That time DS & Ganga assure her ...nothing sort off happen

Ganga assured her because she burdened her  why she could not straight way convince Dadisaa What she wanted Ganga to say i will have issues with her so Dadisaa kick her out of her sasural cum maika Wacko why Anandi need to bring Ganga Straight away tell Dadisaa it is not appropriate for me to stay in BH because what will society will say and 11 years she was trying to convince Dadisaa and failed ? why ? i am confused at that How it took her 11 years to convince Dadisaa ?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAnushasaba113Dreamer_BeautifulSoul_tiny15

kate-nic Senior Member
kate-nic
kate-nic

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

Thanks for update 

What a  twisted set of logics presented here  to defend Anandi and scores point for her It is said that Jagya himself said why Anandi left in his absence she knew he will stop her so she was not in lalaland but true Stern SmileMy question to all these people if  Jagya would have tried to stop her so what ? she would have stopped ? Why?  Didn't Dadisaa , shivam  tried to stop her I will not take Ganga's name because same people say Ganga is nothing for  Anandi but Dadisaa and shivam they with tears asked her  to stop but she did not stop so on Jagya's saying she would have stopped ?why? because he would have put gun on his head Anandi don't leave i will kill myself Sillythat Anandi to save his life would have to stop?

Jagya would have definitely tried to stop her because there was a tense situation in the house between her and Ganga and Jagya no matter what does not like her lectures , does not approve her interferences in his life still he would never want her to leave because of him and Ganga because for him she stays in this house because of Dadisaa Her relation with this house is beyond his relation with her and he does not wish to come between that but if she would have cleared to him i am leaving for my own reasons no other reason he would have never stopped her but no she left even when Dadisaa asked her to wait for him Dadisaa did not want her to ask his permission Dadisaa wanted her to clear to everyone why she is leaving and i found it quite rude and ungrateful from Anandi Jagya treated her and her kid so well 11 years in this house but she did not even wish him goodbye before moving out  Why Anandi was so scared to face him ? why she was wanted to run away in his absence ? or did she want him to be guilty and make herself victim  Make him believe she left because of Ganga , his marital problems thats why she left like that ? what else her reasons can be ?

People are asking why Jagya was trying to make Anandi come back  ? My question why he won't ? because to him she left because of him and Ganga She left because of his marital problems?  Is he wrong in that ? No Didn't she leave because of that ? Yes she clearly left because of Ganga's issues with her In front of Jagya Dadisaa was lying otherwise why she don't tell him what Anandi said to her ? Jagya is not so naive he cannot catch when his Dadisaa is lying ... Jagya 11 years ago did not ask Anandi to stay in BH He did not lecture her on that He said to her this is between you and Dadisaa wherever you wish to stay, convince Dadisaa on your own i cannot say anything in this matter but yes he did ask her you don't need to leave because of me , my marital problems when she was telling him she cannot stay in this house because she does not want marital problems for him Jagya clearly said to her you stay in this house with your relationship equation with Dadisaa and she does not need to leave because of him and Ganga and this time she left because of same thing thats why he wanted her to come back  Thats why he was stopping her 
Jagya nor even Ganga want her to leave BH because of them   Ganga who has objected Anandis interferences in their lives even she have not subconsciously thought Anandi should leave BH and Dadisaa  

Jagya has not changed  neither he thinks Anandi is most righteous soul Neither he wants Anandi for her own self in BH  Neither he is coming between her freedom of choice where she wants to live His point of view  is same which always have been  Anandi stays in this house comes to this house because of her own relation with DS and BH she should leave that because of him and Ganga 11 years go he asked her same even now he was asking her to come back for same reasons 

Jagya blaming Ganga here I wonder what people expected from him We already said its natural for him think like this because Ganga has dug her own grave She blamed him , she keeps taunting him for Anandi she keeps misunderstanding so why he will not think she did something here too and facts are not even presented to him in correct order  Did Dadisaa tell him Anandi thinks you listen to her more than his wife therefore she wants to move out of your sight so you can pay attention on GangaDeadIts a fact Anandi because of being angry with Ganga  O no she was not angry with Ganga then what about the drama she did in front of Dadisaa ? Jagya  and Ganga never used her to score point in front of each other this is complete false  blame Neither Ganga was relating shivam's upbringing to her child but yes Ganga related this to Anandi's acts How she and Jagya stay in limits and don't interfere in her life , make decision for her children because they don't have any right same way even she don't have but this pinched Anandi so much she cried in front of Dadisaa Ganga has poison in her heart for her She clearly said to Dadisaa let her go because Ganga has issues with her  She threw it on Ganga's face she has heard her conversation with Jagya now she is leaving the house in this way she can tell her son whatever she want to and she will tell her son and people in defense of her are saying she never left because she was angry with Ganga ?

If Anandi was trying to convince Dadisaa from so many years Why she failed ? Did she has no other reason to convince Dadisaa it is not appropriate for her to stay in Badi haveli? what about society 's issues ? She and Jagya have been publicly stoned , their posters have been made by Jagya's political rival still she did not have any reason to convince Dadisaa? The fact she did not try properly because she  did not want to leave otherwise it is not difficult her This time Gangas words her pinched her ego thats why she left the house 

and in front Jagya she is becoming so called Ganga's supporter ? I found her thinking and her lecture quite disgusting Each time she accuses Jagya of being irresponsible He is not taking care of the relations if he wants some space of his own Family is convinced to give him  she drags him back blaming him to be irresponsible to his family Deadif he does not wish to marry She accuses him of being selfish who does not care for his family committing a sin against them DeadShe herself lectures him around he never asks her opinion but she jumps in his personal matters then when she sees Ganga does not like it she never for once think Ganga is misunderstanding its no such case Ganga listens to me more than her to i should put a lid on my mouth and let Ganga see the truth herself but no Anandi have this disgusting thinking for him he listens to her more than Ganga so she wants to move out of his sight so he can finally listen to Ganga Deadnow she was criticizing him . blaming him for everything  blaming him for not being good husband to Ganga she loves him a lot but he is not taking her care well What rubbish Anandi?Dead

Just because of he does not say to her anything does not mean she insult him each time like this I found Anandi very rude to him Nice respect she has given to him for all that he has done for her and her kid by blaming to be irresponsible towards his own wife , the reason of all mess here DeadShe should  have only assured him here not blame himself and Ganga she left because of her own reasons not because of them but she was criticizing Jagya Blaming him for all problems in his married life , blaming him for not being good husband to Ganga , lecturing him on his wife's love for him as if he does not know 

She herself jumps in Jagya's matters when Ganga misunderstand  him she blames Jagya

She become decision maker for Mannu over sensitive matter herself when Ganga does not like it in front of Dadisaa she blames Ganga for hating her , in front of Jagya she blames him for not being responsible towards his wife and children 

wah Anandi what a great inspiring and positive character she is DeadDisliked her to the core here Dead

I have all sympathies for Jagya He is being made a punch bag by everyone He is completely innocent and  except Dadisaa everyone is busy blaming him but Dadisaa pushed him in this situation by keeping Anandi in the house 
well said Totally agree 

AdorableAnushasaba113Dreamer_BeautifulSoul_tiny15

maria13 Goldie
maria13
maria13

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Thanks for update 
Lol hilarious For same people it is problem Jagya touched a woman's clothes even when his intention was not wrong but they are bashing him for it  Same people who defend Anandi for touching him , sleeping closer to him when he was sick At that moment she was not his wife but Shiv's fiancee No one forced her to take care of him  she was not doctor either she herself did but thats justified Her intentions should be checked Peeping inside his room and watching him sleeping a day before her  marriage with Shiv thats ok Having this disgusting thinking for him he listens to her more than his wife so she wants move out of his sight so he will pay attention on his wife at least Jagya never said this for Anandi He is more important for her than Shiv even did not say for shivam but she  God such pathetic thinking for him but she is pure angel for same people who bashing Jagya  ? what about Anandi giving Sanchi his fiancee her uttaran to wear but   Anandi is justified for same people and Jagya is bashed His intention cannot be seen 

another hilarious point in fact quite strange at one point it is said Anandi left because she felt she is affecting JaGan so Jagya too felt same she left because of them and he did not want that Thats why he was stopping her 11 years ago he said same to her she don't need to leave because of them rest her wish Here she actually left because of that so Jagya was same stopping her for it If she would have told him she is leaving its her personal decision he would never have tried to stop her but here he tried to stop her he does not want her to leave BH the place she proudly calls to everyone her maika The woman Dadisaa whom she calls her Dadisaa Jagya does not wish her to leave them because of him and Ganga Even Ganga does not want that not that Jagya is keeping her in Bh for his personal reasons 

Jagya blamed Ganga Well for that Ganga dug her own grave she keeps blaming him so he does not trust her i cannot blame jagya for that 

Anandi her lecture to Jagya disgusting she herself cause problems in his married life with her interferences then blame him for being unfair to Ganga pathetic  AnandiThumbs Down

AdorableAnushafaryal-malikDreamer_BeautifulSoul_tiny15

faryal-malik Goldie
faryal-malik
faryal-malik

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maria13

Lol hilarious For same people it is problem Jagya touched a woman's clothes even when his intention was not wrong but they are bashing him for it  Same people who defend Anandi for touching him , sleeping closer to him when he was sick At that moment she was not his wife but Shiv's fiancee No one forced her to take care of him  she was not doctor either she herself did but thats justified Her intentions should be checked Peeping inside his room and watching him sleeping a day before her  marriage with Shiv thats ok Having this disgusting thinking for him he listens to her more than his wife so she wants move out of his sight so he will pay attention on his wife at least Jagya never said this for Anandi He is more important for her than Shiv even did not say for shivam but she  God such pathetic thinking for him but she is pure angel for same people who bashing Jagya  ? what about Anandi giving Sanchi his fiancee her uttaran to wear but   Anandi is justified for same people and Jagya is bashed His intention cannot be seen 

lecturing Jagya on his personal life Is it not evading barging in his personal space  What right he has Who is she to lecture him on his wife and life ? Jagya's  intention was no such  to barge in Anandi's privacy but Anandi was interfere in his personal life   but Anandi kare sab raas leela but Jagya is character dheela always for same people Tonguewhat logics 

Edited by faryal-malik - 15 May 2015 at 7:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer_BeautifulSoul_tiny15

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Jagya haven't so far peeped into his ex wife's room and was eyeing her  when she was sleeping  What right Anandi had to peep into her ex husband's room  and he was sleeping then Evading someone's privacy like that for one's own personal interest she wanted to do that thats why she did  is more disgusting than anything  Jagya's intention was no such he did not  want to touch her clothes , enter in her bedroom for his personal interest  and a man does that with a woman only when she herself has given him permission and she herself does same  with him  He packed Ganga's bags too because Ganga was doing same for him so what Anandi herself would have done therefore he did not find it wrong Otherwise he was not desperate to touch her clothes or enter in her bedroom the way people are making it but better look into your fav Anandi who deliberately peeped in his privacy His bedroom and eyeing him sleeping because she wanted to 
and by the way it is so clear Anandi did not mind him doing that so why people are accusing him 

Like i said a man will do only this when the woman herself has given him permission and Anandi gave him thats why he did 

Dreamer_tiny15

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 8:09am | IP Logged
i wonder why Mannu has to over act too Did Jagya ask him about Anandi ? No when Mannu told him where are maa and Dadisaa Jagya went towards  Ganga  happily but Mannu stopped him  and told him Anandi left the house  shocking him 

Edited by kikyo - 15 May 2015 at 8:21am

Mehek134tiny15

Go to top