Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
natural reaction ... He was reacting like DS is on death bed ... DS keep humming Anandi's name ...all this for DS sake

DS look poised clam ... Accept Anandi's decision too ... DS clearly told Anandi gone on her own as she always wanted this time I felt its not right to stop her

if its between DS Anandi why Jagya reacted ... That too this much ... Even he feel Anandi gone due to his wife so who is Anandi... DS guest ...if DS allows her what can he do about it ... If she felt she is reason for all trouble why he want her in BH so that his wife keep on taunting him feels more & more insecure...

is DS became sick due to Anandi's departure...is DS crying buckets saying Anandi gone how am I supposed to live ... Nothing like that

Edited by blushing - 8 years ago
Muktchand thumbnail
If Anandi blame Ganga then people would bash her for fueling Jagya mind against his wife ...

If Jagya told Ganga doubting him for no reason that too name if Anandi thdn obviously Anandi will move away is best option na

isn't VO said same ...

No matter what Anandi would have bashed ...even its clear shown Jagya over react for her departure... Still its natural reaction...yes its natural since it involves Anandi...so isn't this clear again ... Anandi is right he indeed give her more weightage its not Anandi's dream Jagya reaction was proof
anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Today loved poised, determined and firm Anandi. ⭐️ 

She did not gave in while J was trying to emotionally pressurize her to come back in BH. 👏

I did not like a bit J's packing of Anandi's belongings without her permission. 

He was calling Shivam to come with him . Anandi and DS had somehow placated him to come in SN and treat it as his home. He was quite sad before DS came to meet him in SN. After that he was trying to adjust regarding living in SN as he became aware that DS would not be completely lost to him but he could see him regularly in SN too. 
    Then Jagya came and started calling him for going back to BH without having Anandi's permission . Whatever balance Shivam might have achieved by now could have easily destroyed by J's calling him for going back . It was good that he was not there otherwise Anandi would have again begin her excercise regarding Shivam. 

Btw when A can not take decision regarding Mannu then how can J take decision regarding Shivam?

anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Anandi telling different reasons to different ppl about shifting in BH, is associated with her wish of not hurting anyone. 
    To DS she told the real reason otherwise she would not have allowed her to leave BH and as DS herself finally could not ignore it anymore so she agreed. 
   To Ganga she told that she was not going because of G but because of her own reasons. This was simply due to her wish not to put blame on G, to save her from any hurt. How anyone can call her liar for this, is beyond my understanding. 
   Even in our shastras it is written that' Satyam bruyat , priyam bruyat'. Mean do not hurt anyone knowingly from truth if one can avoid it . 
🤢
   To J she did not gave any reason but simply told that she wanted to leave BH from years but was able to do that only now. When J himself attributed her leaving BH to the tension in his own married life , she told him what she thought that his not giving time to G is behind the tension in his marriage. 
 -----------------
 She Did not went to J to tell about her opinion but J himself came to her and was associating her leaving BH with problems in his own marriage . She conveyed what she thought . What was wrong in that?
----------------------
Btw if Anandi can be called a liar( read this in any other thread ) for giving different reasons then why G should not be called a liar too for telling lie Pooja regarding Mannu's presence at home? Sho toh clearly told that lie for cheating purpose. 🤢
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Anandi just divided the truth and told it in parts to various people.
Everything combined was the whole truth. 

She and DadiSa were witness to all the small small frictions taking place everyday between Jagya and Ganga.

After both of them heard the extent of their problems with their own ears, Anandi was successful in convincing DadiSa to give her permission to leave. She told DadiSa that she is becoming the reason for strife between the couple. And they all need their space.

She told Ganga the same thing but in words that Ganga would understand. She told her that she had heard their discussion, was now aware of the tensions and did not want to add on to them. They all needed space.

She told Jagya in words that he would understand, that he needs to concentrate on his wife and not be bothered about her. That his first priority is his family even before his work as an MP.  Her moving out was to give everyone the space they required to sort out their matters.

Message was the same. Wording may have been different.

---

The only time Anandi lied was when Shiv insisted during construction of farmhouse. Because he wanted to surprise the family.⭐️
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Anandi's reasons for leaving are multiple. She obviously has been wanting to go citing that she she has become a reason for problem between J and G which is partly true they are using her to score points with each other.What ever differences they have they are using Anandi arguments
She has also seen Abhi and Shivam interactions how they are getting on each others' nerves all the time

Then last but not the least reason - What Ganga said about Mannu knowing the truth and linking it to Shivam knowing truth about Nandini - That drove the point that both mothers need space too with regard to decisions they take about their children.

Dsa let her go this time because she saw what this enforced stay of Anandi is doing to Jagya and Ganga.

She was not angry with Ganga but she did take home the lesson from her that they need more space

She knew that husband wife have problems but thought it was because of his busy life and no time for wife combined with her stay in BH making him feel responsible for her too. So she removed herself from there so that he can concentrate on his life and wife and he need feel that Anandi and Shivam are his responsibility.

Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anandi did her best to keep the soul mates together. It's up to them how they'll go forward from now on. I pity J though. Poor guy is not able to find out the truth yet. Forget about the outsiders anandi and DS. His soul mate too  didn't tell him the truth that anandi left after she overheard their open argument and Ganga's conditions. He must have asked her at least 10 times and she simply have unrelated replies. 
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What i found funny is defense system for Anandi  She knew Jagya will try to stop her and he did so she was not in LaLaland🤣Hello 
There was an unpleasant situation in the house  between her and Ganga There was some tension between them   Anandi suddenly left after that so Jagya was thinking she left because of that Thats why he said to her so you left in my absence because you know i would try to stop you on that  

If Anandi would have told him i left because of my own reasons She would have waited for him and told him before leaving i am leaving because i wanted to leave from a long time I am leaving because of my own reasons why he would have stopped her 

11 years ago he asked her you don't need to leave because of me and Ganga Remove our thoughts from your mind rest its your wish you want to stay wherever Even today he was trying to stop her for same reasons if she would have told him she is leaving for her own reasons then why he would have stopped her ? This is so clear from serial yet for defense of Anandi strange logics are presented 

and Jagya would never have stopped him Had she told him she is leaving as per her own wish  No never  Right at this moment she made him believe she left for his and Ganga's sake thats why he was stopping her 

Muktchand thumbnail
So like Jagya himself said if Anandi consider herself reason behind his marital problems hence she left still he force her Why ?

Means Jagya don't feel Anandi interfere & gives unnecessary bhashan hence he was forcing her becoz DS didn't ask him do so...neither DS health worsen after Anandi left then why he force her

Otherwise if Jagya consider Anandi as reason he won't stop her ... That means Jagya never feel Anandi is interfering or gives bore bhashan

why he wanted Anandi in BH when DS gave her permission reason could anything

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is total false illogical and out of serial point that Jagya and Ganga are scoring points on each other using Anandi ji🤢 

Anandi if wanted to leave for her own sake why it took her 11 years to convince Dadisaa ? Had she no other reason apart from Ganga  Society is one of biggest reason she should have convince Dadisaa on ,  The three of them she Jagya and Ganga and also their kids  will face numerous questions from society with her stay in BH what they will answer them but this woman never tried to convince Dadisaa properly because she never wanted to leave 

This time she was clearly angry at Ganga thats why she left  She did not want her upbringing of shivam to be  related to Mannu then she should not interfere in the matters of others kids She was no one to give promise to Ratan Singh Neither she was anyone to lecture Jagya and Ganga on that and tell them her decision which she made without asking them and expecting them to follow it  but when Ganga criticized her on that Anandi cried buckets in front of  Dadisaa Ganga has poison in her heart for her Let her go so Ganga who is daughter in law of this house will get her rights on this house  Ganga has never questioned Anandi's rights on BH and Dadisaa and as far as her rights as daughter in law of the house are concerned that always has been Ganga's Ganga has never tried to take Anandi's rights so why Anandi ji thinks only after her leaving the house Ganga will get what is hers ? so what i should conclude from her it ? it means Anandi was trying to take ball from Ganga's room Ganga never tried  Ganga never interfered in her life , her matters , her kids matters but Anandi lectures around Jagya on his personal matters with Ganga with this thinking Jagya listens to her more than his wife Ganga has shown her discomfort on that .  Ganga was not trying to score point in front of Jagya using Anandi she was only telling how Anandi is crossing her limits They never interfere in her matters Her kids matters because they have no right same way Anandi has no right She was no one to make promise to Ratan without asking them but Anandi Ganga saying this hurt her so much she concluded Ganga hates her , cried in front of Dadisaa and told her she has to leave because Ganga has issues with her , she threw it on Ganga's face clearly telling her she is leaving because of her issues  Then she did not wait for Jagya because she thinks she cannot say no to him He will get hurt it will be difficult to her to move out in front of his presence ? Really then how she is saying no to him now ? How ? how she is hurting him by blaming him he is not a good husband to Ganga ? In front of Dadisaa and Ganga she is leaving the house because of Ganga In front of Jagya she is becoming Ganga's supporter blaming him he is responsible for all Ganga's problems and problems in his married life , he is not a good husband to her He does not know how much she loves him  Wah Anandi 🤢maha disgusting 

Does Jagya ask your opinion in his personal matters No You yourself lecture him with this thinking he listens to you more than Ganga then you blame him ?🤢

He asks you to make decisions for his kids without asking him and Ganga yourself do then you blame him 🤢

Seriously this woman is so cunning i must say Just look at this drama queen how she as put Ganga down and gained points in front of her as well Ganga has said no wrong to her but she blamed her in front of Dadisaa Ganga hates her she has to leave the house for her peace , in front of Ganga she said she is leaving because of her by taunting her she has heard her conversation with Jagya With her leaving the house now she can tell Mannu whatever she wants she will tell shivam whatever she wants Now in front of Jagya she is becoming Ganga's supporter and falsely blaming him and Ganga herself knows he is wrong to her she did wrong to him and is doing too but she will think Anandi ji cares for me so much that blamed Jagya for my mistakes 

Wah what great soul Anandi is 🤢