Ab Main Apni Sanam Ke Baare Mein Kya Kahun... :')) - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by micshy

Sanam k baarey mein baad mein kehna , phle Shaad ko 2,4 full on kicks lagao pleaseee

I am still laughing over the precap though πŸ€£πŸ˜†
Originally posted by chicksoup

How did I miss this fangirling post?😳

Add to this one, the way he stopped the car today.

I WAS SICK AND TIRED OF SHAAD MAKING CHOICES FOR JANNAT...

and her meekly agreeing like a paper doll!😑

and here Ahil steps in and speaks out for SANAM'S CHOICE!  πŸ₯³

Hello Chicky! No worries, better late than never, πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Yes!! Exactly! "Meri Sanam ka kehna hai, agar dil mein jab bhi bandagi ka khyal aaye toh use adhoora nahin chhodna chhahiye" β€οΈI love his jaap of "Meri Sanam" these days.😳 

Clearly he knows better than "Main Jannat ko achhi tarah jaanta hun.."😳

The scene was amazing! He looks so good while wearing that Bandana on his head and in white! 
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

Hello Chicky! No worries, better late than never, πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Yes!! Exactly! "Meri Sanam ka kehna hai, agar dil mein jab bhi bandagi ka khyal aaye toh use adhoora nahin chhodna chhahiye" β€οΈI love his jaap of "Meri Sanam" these days.😳 

Clearly he knows better than "Main Jannat ko achhi tarah jaanta hun.."😳

The scene was amazing! He looks so good while wearing that Bandana on his head and in white! 

Aww...and the way Jannat looked back at Shaad and gave that dutiful wifey smile...and looked back at Ahil and gave that playful, cheerful smile...WHATAY CONTRASSTTT!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ‘Beautiful Beautiful writing...
Just like Soup, how did I miss this post πŸ˜² Beautiful dialogue  And u know what his voice does to me β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰ It gave me such warm and fuzzy feelings when he said that! I was like Aahil β€οΈ Yea I just said his name πŸ˜† To top it off, he looked so great as usual! Even at the dargah, I couldnt take my eyes off of him! He looked great and made us feel each emotion! Loved it and him! Anyway thanks for this post n the spot on translation! πŸ€—
Originally posted by Raingoddess

Just like Soup, how did I miss this post πŸ˜² Beautiful dialogue  And u know what his voice does to me β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰ It gave me such warm and fuzzy feelings when he said that! I was like Aahil β€οΈ Yea I just said his name πŸ˜† To top it off, he looked so great as usual! Even at the dargah, I couldnt take my eyes off of him! He looked great and made us feel each emotion! Loved it and him! Anyway thanks for this post n the spot on translation! πŸ€—

Hey Esha! About time. Lol thanks for stopping byπŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Yes his voice! It really does something to me and I don't know what is that and I clearly can't explain it, so that means, you get it πŸ˜†
Lol, trust me, I too say and call his name many times while watching like Hayyyee Aahil! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He looks amazing, everytime/anytime. Dargah and him in white is just another thing! Sigh!

Thank you so much! I loved those lines like SO MUCH! They are just so amazing! β€οΈ
Originally posted by adventure_gurl

daragh scenes were well done!

Yes! They were really amazing! Loved the looks they were giving to each other..❀️