14 May - UGH. (Page 8)

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidya_Bng

Originally posted by poetic

Clap

NB just rocks. She is going to win the Oscar this year for original script writing.

Nachiket is the epitome of love. he proved me right.

Ragini's best Birthday till date ! She never made it to THE priority list. Wow ! Well, she can keep on trying.

Rachna

You are here,

Tongue

Unfortunately yes, but only for a little while. Feeling a bit unwell. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vidya.CV

metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Clap
NB just rocks. She is going to win the Oscar this year for original script writing.

Ragini's best Birthday till date ! She never made it to THE priority list. Wow ! Well, she can keep on trying. 

This makes me happy Smile Someone who understand the true talent of NB Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mothiaaiNeiRaFreak

xyze Senior Member
xyze
xyze

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
And what the hell is wrong with fl2...both the actor and character...can't she tone down her make up and dressing.
She looks as if she gets ready everyday in a hope that neil would marry her on that day..ugghh.
Special mention to the earings... They are getting bigger and gaudier with each passing day 

Please shift some budget from her dressing to the others..especially agham. The poor guy has been wearing the same jeans everyday whereas FL2 has a different saree everyday.

mothiaaiNeiRaFreak

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by metoyou

Clap

See, I am being so magnanimous. Big smile Only a jeweller will understand the value of an un cut diamond. Smile

mothiaaimetoyou

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
I just can't stand that character or actor involved. But I have resigned to the fact that she will be in the Show FOREVER

Vidya.CV

metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xyze

And what the hell is wrong with fl2...both the actor and character...can't she tone down her make up and dressing.
She looks as if she gets ready everyday in a hope that neil would marry her on that day..ugghh.
Special mention to the earings... They are getting bigger and gaudier with each passing day 

Please shift some budget from her dressing to the others..especially agham. The poor guy has been wearing the same jeans everyday whereas FL2 has a different saree everyday.

LOL Creatives don't care about the script, let alone the budget and costumes for their actors! LOL
Nivedita is the X factor in this show, woh aise hi chamak ne waali hai. Chamak Challo! 

Edited by metoyou - 14 May 2015 at 12:25pm
Vidya.CV IF-Dazzler
Vidya.CV
Vidya.CV

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by xyze

<font color="#0000ff">LOLCreatives don't care about the script, let alone the budget and costumes for their actors!LOL
</font>
<font color="#0000ff">Nivedita is the X factor in this show, woh aise hi chamak ne waali hai. Chamak Challo!</font>

xyze

excellent post Clap
metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Clap

See, I am being so magnanimous. Big smile Only a jeweller will understand the value of an un cut diamond. Smile

This is why we need you here. All of us were so wrong all this time. We were hoping for a nice birthday party, like real people do you know. But of course, nothing of that happens in outer space. You take care of yourself, get well soon because only you understand the maha great NB! 

NeiRaFreak

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index