14 May - UGH. (Page 16)

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goldstar678

Originally posted by poetic

How is sit on Twitter/

It will be good only as the only active members are those who posts good stuffs about nb.

I get it Pavan. I don't even check nowadays. All that saccharine sweet sycophancy gets to me... maybe because I have become more practical. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NeiRaFreak

surbhimathur IF-Rockerz
surbhimathur
surbhimathur

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidya_Bng

Originally posted by surbhimathur

<font size="2">It was high communities episode, couldn't understand one bit of itLOL _/\_
Btw did you see nivedita's earrings? Gosh, for once i thought they are 1km long.

</font>
</div><div>

Surbhi

the worst part it, she think she is beautiful
LOL

Vidya ek galti sabki zindagi barbaad kar deti hai, aaj wo earrings uski galti the LOL
Btw jo super lyrics tumhari siggy mei hai usse NB ko sell kardo, and pls dun ask for money, free mein dedo, she needs it
LOL
goldstar678 IF-Dazzler
goldstar678
goldstar678

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitfan

How is sit on Twitter/

It will be good only as the only active members are those who posts good stuffs about nb.

no no it is REALLY bad today.. 

So it matches with the quality of the episode

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Sun,
Why does Nachiket need to be told about all these by others? Doesn't he have an ounce of brain to decide for himself?

And if somehow he was in some way linked to Rupali ... God only help us. 

he does not have any grey matter rachna..that place is filled with his saturated ego and arrogance...even now ...

i do not know rachna..there is going to be more lies involved which will unravel now..for ragini to be heartbroken it has to be massive not simply ronnie stating stuff...maybe machiket did meet roopali when he must have gone to US and they caught up for old times sake but as usual he just did not find it necessary to let ragini know about it and now ronnie will trap him in his own lies...God help us indeed if he gets some medical reports about the paternity test done 15 years back Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzepoetic

goldstar678 IF-Dazzler
goldstar678
goldstar678

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Even Aagam and Suhaani are more mstuted than Khanns senior.When will he realise that hiding issues are not going to make life easy.
This has to be the dumbest charactar of RR and all credit to nb.
poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Originally posted by sun29

Sun,
Why does Nachiket need to be told about all these by others? Doesn't he have an ounce of brain to decide for himself?

And if somehow he was in some way linked to Rupali ... God only help us. 

he does not have any grey matter rachna..that place is filled with his saturated ego and arrogance...even now ...

i do not know rachna..there is going to be more lies involved which will unravel now..for ragini to be heartbroken it has to be massive not simply ronnie stating stuff...maybe machiket did meet roopali when he must have gone to US and they caught up for old times sake but as usual he just did not find it necessary to let ragini know about it and now ronnie will trap him in his own lies...God help us indeed if he gets some medical reports about the paternity test done 15 years back Ouch

I swear Sun. It's clear that Nachiket knows Ronnie very well. All these issues would not have risen, had he told the truth to R earlier.

Ragini's state of mind is like this, right now - 

Bhigee bhigee palako par, sapne kitane sajaye hain
Dil me jitana andhera tha, utane ujale aaye hain
Tum bhee hamko jagana naa, baho me jo so jaye
Jaise khushbu phulo me, tum me yoo hee kho jaye
Pal bhar kisee janam me, kabhee chhute naa sath apna
Tumhe aise gale lagayenge ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NeiRaFreak

d3c3nt Goldie
d3c3nt
d3c3nt

Originally posted by metoyou

NB...cry me a river! 

and then drown in it please.

NeiRaFreakmetoyou

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Even Aagam and Suhaani are more mstuted than Khanns senior.When will he realise that hiding issues are not going to make life easy.
This has to be the dumbest charactar of RR and all credit to nb.

He only wants to do romance ... and he wants Raginii back in his life and bed. Sorry for being so obtuse, but I guess this is the truth. Ouch

xyzeNeiRaFreak

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index